Best Windows Inc

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

1112 Cleveland

La Grange Park, IL 60526

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

window replacement200460526
3 lite bay

*Virtual Remote Estimates Are Always Available* We provide high preformance windows at a much lower cost because you deal direcly with me John Wrzesinski the owner. Please call me at 7082042446 today....
Bay window  project

window replacement

200460526

window replacement (212)door installation (13)decks & porches (7)home remodeling (4)siding companies (4)insulation (2)roofing (1)

09/27/2021

Kathryn F.

This was a good experience. I was a bit skeptical about Kensington windows since I had never heard of them, but my husband did some research and gave them a thumbs up. It took a long time to get them, but COVID-related supply chain issues are affecting everything these days so I can't complain about that. John's two young men (sorry I didn't get their names) came on time, did a high quality installation, cleaned up nicely, and that was it! I love my new windows.

Description of Work
It was a small job - replacing two old cheap windows.

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

Thanks for taking the time to write your very kind review. Respectfully john

06/22/2021

Steve S.

Outstanding! Every aspect was a positive experience for us...customer service to window selection to price. The work was done in a timely fashion and John's crew was great. Cleaned up after they were done and were pleasant to have in our home.

Description of Work
Had all the windows in our home replaced

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Thanks for your very kind review respectfully john

05/08/2021

Alexander S.

Everything went great! John was a pleasure to work with. The installers were courteous and speedy. Prices were reasonable and the windows are top quality. We highly reccomend!

Description of Work
Full house window replacement

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

Review for Best Windows Inc - 1112 Cleveland, La Grange Park, IL - 39324239

Thank you for your kind review! Respectfully john

03/17/2021

carolyn D.

I was so impressed with the work that was done. From beginning to end. I started with calling 3 places. John was the first call and said this is what you need to be asking the companies when you talk with them. When all was said and done, I went with Best Windows. The crew showed up today got my windows in. They left the place clean. I also felt comfortable leaving my house with the workers there. Trustworthy is important to me.

Description of Work
All of my windows replaced with patio door included.

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Review for Best Windows Inc - 1112 Cleveland, La Grange Park, IL - 39252912

Thank you so very much for your kind review respectfully john

10/30/2020

Dan A.

I can't say enough good things about John. If you research across various review sites you'll see he has nearly 5 star ratings (w/tons of reviews) everywhere. That's due to the high level effort he puts in making sure his customers are happy. He truly cares and that's reflected in his ratings. This year we had round 2 of window installation (11 windows), during the COVID-19 era, I was concerned if their team won be good about wearing masks. Steve and his crew were extremely good about this and whenever I would see them in the house they had full masks on - no noses appearing where they shouldn't be. I was so happy about this and made me feel comfortable and happy I had selected them for the job. Overall, John's prices are fair, he can be relied on and if there's something that's not right (that you have concerns about) he'll address. And the windows perform very well! I highly recommend Best Windows.

Description of Work
Install 25 windows in for 2 different jobs at my residential home

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

Thanks for your extremely kind review. Respectfully john

08/30/2020

Johnny O.

Very positive experience with the windows being installed yesterday. Two guys were friendly good communication excellent work. Excellent service from initial estimate through Completion. Honest and very quick

Description of Work
New Windows

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you so much for your very kind review respectfully john

08/18/2020

Linda M.

John and his crew from Best Windows were the best. I searched a few more competitors and John gave me a great price. The crew showed up a little early and immediately began work. They were very professional and efficient. They finished the job in about 4 hours. The windows are beautiful! They did an awesome job of cleaning up afterwards and you wouldn’t know they’d even been in my home. I’m really happy with the price, quality, and workmanship. I would definitely use these guys again!!

Description of Work
Replaced nine windows

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Review for Best Windows Inc - 1112 Cleveland, La Grange Park, IL - 38807709

Thank you so very much for your kind review respectfully john

06/29/2020

Mari M.

It went extremely well. Being female, many contractors gave me obscenely high quotes and didn't detail out prices (which I requested). Working with John at Best Windows was such a pleasure. He listened to my needs, was candid, honest, and detailed out pricing. Also, he provides the highest quality service for the best price. His team (pleasant & professional) Installed 14 windows. I expected minor issues. And John/team were quick to respond and fixed them immediately. I highly, highly recommend Best Windows.

Description of Work
Replacement of all windows the 2nd floor of 2 flat

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

Thanks for your very kind review respectfully john

06/21/2020

Luis O.

Excellent service! John and Steve were very pleasant to work with; communication and follow up were top notch. Crew was amazing, 12 windows installed in 6 hours right on time to beat the rain! I would highly recommend Best Windows to anyone in the market for window replacement.

Description of Work
Complete home window replacement

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

thanks for your very kind review respectfully john

03/25/2020

ALbert M.

John- Best Windows did an excellent job quoting and installing the windows - I will absolutely use Best Windows again for all my window installation - Outstanding work

Description of Work
I replaced 6 windows in my apartment building

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Review for Best Windows Inc - 1112 Cleveland, La Grange Park, IL - 38461714

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your kind review. Respectfully John Wrzesinski president best windows

Residential windows, roofing, siding, decks & patios. and Remodeling.

window repair