DM Industrial Janitorial Service Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

D.M. Industrial Janitorial Service Inc is your complete one-stop-shop for residential cleaning Services. Owned by Donna Mrozek and serving Chicago and its suburbs since 1993, D.M. Industrial Janitorial Service provides both residential and commercial cleaning services and is both Trained-Bonded and Insured. Our business comprises cleaning solutions that are unique in composition and plan for different living and working spaces. Our team is accessible online as well as offline and addresses your needs within cleaning programs designed for a daily, weekly, monthly or as-needed when you desire. ...

Night And Day Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Here at Night & Day Carpet/Upholstery we offer superior Tile and Grout Cleaning along with Carpet/ Upholstery cleaning. We know exactly what's needed to get your floors back in shape. Were a Registered LLC. with yrs.of experience in the field. We tailor to our customers to ensure their satisfaction is met. Offering great service and upfront cost, no upselling! Give us a call and get those dirty floors back looking new again. (ITS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY)

09/29/2013

Arrived promptly with phone calls beforehand to verify date and time; the owner had several helpers with her and they very quickly set up and started cleaning various rooms with any necessary instructions from me. They were very efficient and careful, very thorough.  Cleaned kitchen, living room, bedrooms and bathrooms (we have a small house); they vacuumed, dusted, cleaned floors, sinks, tub, toi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
assessed the size of the cleaning job; cleaned and talked with me about how it would work for possible future dates

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

05/31/2013

It was not a good experience. On Angie’s List website, I saw an $80 coupon for four hours of cleaning and called her up about that offer. When I said that the house was empty, she said that the coupon was only for cleaning a condo. I said okay and asked them how much it would cost me to have some parts of my house  cleaned. They quoted $175 which was a bit pricey but I still said okay. Two woman c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DM Industrial Janitorial Service Inc. did not thoroughly clean my house.

04/02/2013

It went well, they were very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They vacuumed  the entire house. They dusted surfaces. They cleaned the bathroom, including tub and toilet. They wiped the surfaces in the kitchen and cleaned the microwave.

11/14/2012

Before listing my dad's emptied house for sale, I hired DM Industrial Janitorial Service to do a very thorough cleaning -- washing windows, floors, cabinets, blinds, appliances, etc. They did a great deal of work, and I was very satisfied with the price. Donna's customer service is fantastic, and she was a super nice woman to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete cleaning of emptied house, before listing for sale.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

10/11/2012

The actual price of the job was more than the coupon discounted rate that we paid for.  There was miscommunications, and the coordinator could have been more professional and have better customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They arrived 50 minutes late for a 2hr morning scheduled job.  The work they did do was good.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Complete house cleaning, post construction clean up including windows, kitchen & bathroom, cleaning microwaves & refrigerators, dusting living & work spaces, cleaning blinds, baseboard cleaning. Commercial cleaning, office work stations, conference halls & hallways.