Lockwood Furnace Co

Founded 1932 • With Angi since January 2003

Family owned & operated for 3 generations. No subs. Charges both flat & hourly rate....

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service.

06/11/2018

This company put my furnace and central air 11 years ago. I had them for regular maintenance for heat and air for $192 each year. I called because central air wasn't working. I am 68 years old and they said they couldn't come that day and tomorrow it would cost $192 for emergency call. I said I was in their maintenance program. They said that doesn't do anything for service calls only preventative...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had no air in 90degree weather on record high weather for weekend.

08/26/2017

They left it extremely clean. I was impressed with it. I feel like they know what they're doing. They are very proactive in addressing my needs. They call to check on my furnace about once a year. I'm just very impressed on the quality of their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did an inspection for me.

08/26/2017

They are reliable, very knowledgeable, very professional, good expertise. It's just a great overall company and they kept their word. They are very polite, no problems at all, very professional. They got me the results when they said they were going to get them to me, very fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and A/C

06/19/2017

Arrived on time and everything went smoothly. They cleaned up after themselves and left no questions unanswered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and a/c with a top of the line Trane 16sear unit an h/e furnace. Also reinstalled humidifier and put in a hepa filter. Ran all new venting and new mounting brackets.

05/09/2017

It was a 2 day install, Doug, Ted and Brett showed up the first day and really did an awesome job! Took out the old system, put in the new furnace, so I had heat that night! They even re-piped my hot water heater with hard pipe at no charge! Doug explained everything they were doing and how the furnace worked! The second day Andy and Kevin completed the install of the condensing unit, replacing th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just had my Furnace and A/C replaced by Lockwood! The quote was almost $2000 less than 4 Seasons for a better system! Bob S. took the time to explain things clearly and even explained all the rebates I would get totaling $1270, that really brought the cost down!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, thermostats, air cleaners, heating & cooling, maintenance & installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover