AMB Roofing & Sheetmetal

With Angi since February 2002

4.3

2516 Hiller Ridge

JOHNSBURG, IL 60051

AMB Roofing and Sheetmetal is a family owned and operated business serving Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. AMB has been providing quality residential and commercial roofing services with over 20 years of experience. AMB Roofing and Sheetmetal specializes in various metal roofing

07/31/2017

Robert S.

finished in 1 1/2 hours

Description of Work
repair furnace flue thru roof

07/26/2017

Tanya M.

I had Charlie give me an estimate, Brian scheduled the work, and a team of excellent workers finished the job. It was hassle free, and a job well done. My roof looks excellent, and the gutter crew were just as awesome. I am very happy with the quality of work, price and product that was used. I have already recommended to friends and family.

Description of Work
I had my roof with one layer of shingles torn off, and replaced with new shingles, and gutters.

06/30/2017

Gail M.

Fast real quote, no pressure sales, wonderful company.

Description of Work
a new roof

09/23/2015

Pam V.

Description of Work
They are very thorough! We had a problem with our roof, but they came out and took care of the leak we were experiencing. They are great at resolution.

09/14/2015

diane M.

Description of Work
Roofing

06/25/2015

Pat M.

Description of Work
AMB came out to look at our roof and give an estimate. We were told they would have an estimate to us in one week. We finally gave up after more than two weeks and called someone else. The AMB estimate arrived a few days later. If they cannot deliver as promised on an estimate, we were very unsure they would ever get around to doing the roof if we hired them. We do not recommend them unless you are very patient.

07/03/2014

Doug O.

The initial work went fair. The tear-off and installation of the new roof was performed in a professional manner. I had no problems with the level of service performed by the crew, and had no problems during the bidding or contract process. In fact, AMB helped me out by getting a roll-off box early. However, the quality of service and the professionalism declined rapidly after the work was completed. The final bill included some extras for roof deck replacement which were well above scope of work. They did not reconnect the attic fan after installing the new one, etc. Also, I have had issues with roof problems starting about one year after installation. I encountered ice dam problems (even though I have IWS on my entire roof deck and I use a roof rake). It took multiple phone calls to AMB before the project supervisor returned my call. When he finally did return my call, they took no responsibility and said that ice dams were not covered under warranty. I asked them to come out and make sure the IWS was installed properly, and the supervisor finally agreed to stop by the following week. I have had NO response from AMB since that time, and nobody has followed up with my roof problems. Due to the lack of professionalism and communication from AMB Roofing, I cannot recommend them.

Description of Work
1.) Complete tear-off of existing roof 2.) Installation of IWS 3.) Installation of roof shingles

Category decks, roofing

05/24/2014

Greg V.

They actually were just out here Monday. They came out Tuesday and do the work for us. First time we used them it went fine. They were a little bit slow to respond but it turned out fine so that’s how we call them back again. They have friendly service and prices are right.

Description of Work
AMB Sheetmetal Services Inc came and did some roof guard for the gutters.

Category gutter repair

09/18/2013

Stephanie S.

After receiving estimates from three local contractors, we decided to go with AMB. They were not the cheapest quote, but I liked the personal touch that Charlie, one of their job managers, was able to provide. He came to write up the estimate at night, when I could be present to talk to him. The other two estimates I received were done at the contractor's convenience, and were left in my front door. The work started when they said it would and they were done with the roofing within 1.5 days, and the gutters came a few days later. At one point of the job, the crew had run into rotted sheeting caused by improper insulation installation, and Charlie called me at work to come take a look at the problem before they proceeded to fix it. I really appreciated this, since I was actually able to see the problem that required repair, rather than just taking their word for it and forking over an additional $1k when the job was over for a problem I never got to see. The crew cleaned up around the house very well - I still find small bits of shingle while landscaping, but this is probably unavoidable with any roofing job. The gutter install went smoothly, and I am very happy with my new oversized downspouts (no more cleaning out clogs). Overall, I am very happy with the work AMB did on our house, and would hire them in the future for any other renovations that come up.

Description of Work
Complete tear-off and replacement of asphalt shingles on a residential 2-story. Also replaced all gutters and downspouts on house.

08/14/2013

Donald T.

We had a problem with the weather and the shingles were in the driveway for 3 days. The crew arrived at 7:00 AM and they left at 7:00 PM. Rodrigo and his crew were very clean and did a wonderful job. Jim and Tim Green were excellent to work with and I would recommend AMB roofing to anyone that needs a complete roofing job. We have many flowers and shrubs around the house and they took excellent care in not damaging them. They completed the job in 2 days

Description of Work
Installed new roof and replaced two skylights

Category roofing, skylights

09/06/2011

Stanley K.

They were recommeded to me by neighbors. I haven't had problems with the roof. Their price was very reasonable. I was impressed that the person who gave the estimate came out when they started doing the work, and he was the same person who installed the gutters. He also came out to do follow up on job regarding the angling of a downspout. It was nice to have an individual to contact throughout the process.

Description of Work
I had the roof and gutters replaced.

06/06/2005

VERNON R.

FOUR YRS EARLIER I HAD MY COMPLETE ROOF REPLACED BY AMB ROOFING OF LAKE ZURICH. THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AND THIS AMB ROOFING PICKED UP WHERE THEY LEFT OFF. THEY WOULD NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY AND TOOK NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WORK OF THEIR PREDECESSOR, BUT THE OWNER AGREED TO SPLIT THE COST WITH ME AFTER SOME PRODDING. THE WORK APPEARS TO BE COMPLETED AS PROMISED. JUST WAITING TO ENSURE THE LEAK IS TOTALLY GONE. ONLY ISSUE I HAD WAS THAT THEY DID NOT CALL AND SCHEDULE THE WORK. THEY JUST SHOWED UP AT A VERY INCONVENIENT TIME.

Description of Work
REPAIR OF GARAGE ROOF LEAK.

02/02/2002

SCOTT T.

TOO MANY PROMISES AND UNDER DELIVERED ON EVERYTHING. THE OWNER SUPPOSEDLY WAS GOING TO BE ON-SITE EVERYDAY TO SUPERVISE...WE NEVER SAW HIM. THE ROOF TURNED OUT OK BUT THE CREW WAS EXTREMELY SLOPPY AND DID MAJOR DAMAGE TO OUR GUTTERS, SIDING AND LANDSCAPING DURING THE REMOVAL PROCESS. THE OWNER, MARY IMPRESSED US WITH DESIRE TO WIN THE CONTRACT...SHE CAME OVER MULTIPLE TIMES AND REALLY WORKED WITH US BEFORE THE JOB, BUT DURING AND AFTERWARD SHE DISAPPEARED

Description of Work
COMPLETE REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT OF ROOF.

Infinity Home Improvement Inc

Infinity Home Improvement is a full line home improvement company. We offer retro-fit products such as Roofing, insulation and gutters and gutter protection. With nearly 50,000 previous customers and 20 years experience you can count on Infinity to do quality work for you and your family.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement Inc on Angi
    Buzz Home Pro's

For top-of-the-line materials installed by experienced local professionals, choose Buzz Home Pros. We are certified Andersen window installers also installing vinyl windows as well. Also Buzz is an Elite preferred remodeler of James Hardie siding products. We only use in home installers. We were built on a foundation of professionalism, attention to detail and quality services. Our goal is to help you transform your home with quality materials that last the test of time. Specializing in windows, siding, and roofing, we pride ourselves on working directly with the homeowner, so we can target services and achieve 100 percent satisfaction. Learn more about us by calling now for a free estimate! Buzzhomepros.com

2022 Super Service Award

Your Window Solutions

Your Window Solutions is Chicagoland's answer to other mediocre, overpriced, and under delivering window companies. With over 30 years of exterior construction and window installation experience, we bring high quality alongside affordability to your home. Call us today to schedule your free no obligation consultation 833-367-9687

AMB Roofing & Sheetmetal

We do our best to accommodate all projects. If you have a question regarding one of our services, please call our office at 815-385-2621.