AMB Roofing & Sheetmetal

With Angi since February 2002

4.3

AMB Roofing and Sheetmetal is a family owned and operated business serving Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. AMB has been providing quality residential and commercial roofing services with over 20 years of experience. AMB Roofing and Sheetmetal specializes in various metal roofing systems including standing seam, stone coated metal, and custom copper work. Along with metal roofing systems, AMB also provides quality shingle, siding and gutter installation for your exterior home improvement needs. Contact AMB Roofing and Sheetmetal’s highly trained sales team for a free estimate or in home consultation....

Water Boyz

Water Boyz

07/31/2017

finished in 1 1/2 hours

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair furnace flue thru roof

CATEGORY roofing

07/26/2017

I had Charlie give me an estimate, Brian scheduled the work, and a team of excellent workers finished the job. It was hassle free, and a job well done. My roof looks excellent, and the gutter crew were just as awesome. I am very happy with the quality of work, price and product that was used. I have already recommended to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my roof with one layer of shingles torn off, and replaced with new shingles, and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

06/30/2017

Fast real quote, no pressure sales, wonderful company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a new roof

CATEGORY roofing

07/03/2014

The initial work went fair. The tear-off and installation of the new roof was performed in a professional manner. I had no problems with the level of service performed by the crew, and had no problems during the bidding or contract process. In fact, AMB helped me out by getting a roll-off box early. However, the quality of service and the professionalism declined rapidly after the work was complet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1.) Complete tear-off of existing roof 2.) Installation of IWS 3.) Installation of roof shingles

CATEGORY decks,roofing

05/24/2014

They actually were just out here Monday. They came out Tuesday and do the work for us. First time we used them it went fine. They were a little bit slow to respond but it turned out fine so that’s how we call them back again. They have friendly service and prices are right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AMB Sheetmetal Services Inc came and did some roof guard for the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

AMB Roofing & Sheetmetal

We do our best to accommodate all projects. If you have a question regarding one of our services, please call our office at 815-385-2621.