Air Solutions Heating Air-Conditioning Duct Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2016

215 E State Rd

Island Lake, IL 60042

Why the importance of family owned? Why does it matter? It matters because it means we are long term, and we care at a level that is hard for large corporations to understand. We are an HVAC contractor who will be here tomorrow, and the next day. Not a fly by night dealer gone when you need us most. Family owned also ensures you will experience a level of customer service that is unique to family owned companies. We understand the importance of reliable and efficient air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality products for our own homes and office, and we know that the same is important to you. For this reason we provide our customers with the latest in heating and air conditioning technology - products that we would trust in our own home....

HVAC Companies (20)air duct cleaning (14)dryer vent cleaning (3)

06/09/2021

Very happy and definitely would hire/recommend!!! Very courteous and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it

05/28/2021

Very helpful Lisa explained the whole procedure, gave me a deal, and sent experienced Mike out. Nice fellow, great job, well satisfied. Do yourself a favor and use Air Solutions. Unsolicited comment !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2021

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the review on our services we really do appreciate it -Air solutions Heating Cool and duct cleaning team member

05/28/2021

The two young men that came to do our job were on time, courteous and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we love hearing about our employees! -Air solutions Heating Cool and duct cleaning team member

02/09/2021

Very efficient and detailed. Tom and his crew really delivered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

02/09/2021

Excellent service, easy to set appointment and they came on time, that is a big plus for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning and air cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

02/09/2021

Fantastic, very professional, would highly recomend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced furnace and ac with a duel stage and had my ducts cleaned they did a great job

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

02/09/2021

I was very pleased with the work, I recently bought a home and was looking in my area for someone to come and clean the air ducts. After searching I found them. Although I lived about an hr+ away they didn’t hesitate and helped me out on short notice. Unfamiliar with everything I felt overwhelmed but as soon as they came they explained everything told me the benefits etc. they did a great job woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

12/27/2019

They were right on time, professional and polite and were very thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

09/21/2019

I submitted the online form on their website requesting a quote. The owner Lisa called me right away, I believe the same day. She was pleasant and provided a quote over the phone as well as in email afterwards. They happened to be having a special at the time that would be ending soon for not only the cleaning, but if I wanted to add a sanitizer as well. Unfortunately at that time we were getting ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the A rating!

02/02/2019

Robert was extremely courteous, professional, and thorough. He not only quickly found the issue with our flame sensor that was preventing our furnace from firing, but he found that the second stage heat wasn't set up and wired that for us, too. As a result, he not only got our heat working again, he made it better than ever. Add to this that ASM sent him in the evening on the same day I called dur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our company!

A/C & Cooling Systems Central A/C - Install Central A/C - Install - For Business Central A/C - Service or Repair Central A/C - Service or Repair - For Business Central Air Cleaner - Install or Replace Central Air Cleaner - Repair or Service Refrigeration System - Repair or Service Refrigeration System - Repair or Service - For Business Heating & Furnace Systems Central Humidifier - Install or Replace Gas Furnace / Forced Air Heating System - Repair Heat Pump - Repair or Service Thermostat - Inst

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing