Air Solutions Heating Air-Conditioning Duct Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2016

Why the importance of family owned? Why does it matter? It matters because it means we are long term, and we care at a level that is hard for large corporations to understand. We are an HVAC contractor who will be here tomorrow, and the next day. Not a fly by night dealer gone when you need us most. Family owned also ensures you will experience a level of customer service that is unique to family owned companies. We understand the importance of reliable and efficient air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality products for our own homes and office, and we know that the same is important to you. For this reason we provide our customers with the latest in heating and air conditioning technology - products that we would trust in our own home....

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

HVAC Companies (23)air duct cleaning (22)dryer vent cleaning (5)

04/25/2022

Josie H.

Very well. They showed up on time.

Description of Work
Airduct cleaning furnace cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it

03/14/2022

Terisa A.

Wonderful company, great employees

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it. If you ever need any heating or air conditioning work we would love to help you again.

01/21/2022

Tim M.

on time and very nice and professional.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/22/2022

Thank you for leaving a review please give us a call if you ever need any other air duct cleaning or HVAC services again.

10/27/2021

Dana B.

We would highly recommend Air Solutions! Everything was top notch, From the quick, friendly, informative scheduling with Lisa, to the thorough, efficient, friendly cleaning from Peter! We really appreciate all your efforts! Thank you!

Description of Work
Air Ducts/Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Thank you for the review on how your duct cleanings went we appreciate it!!!

09/29/2021

Dale D.

I was not confident that they did a great job. There was a missing bathroom tile and 2 others that was loose and they don't bother to say sorry or inform me about it. They should be sending me before and after photos of the project and they did not.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

08/19/2021

Joseph M.

Excellent. Fast, courteous, showed up on time, did a thorough walkthrough of the space, identified the problem and documented with pictures so I could see the issue. As it turns out the problem is external to the HVAC and will need another contractor, but Tom was clear about my options and recommended an insulation approach that would result in less work for him but less expense for me. We discussed backup plans and pricing and I am very confident that if I need a full vent replacement (last resort) that I will call this firm to do it. Expert, honest, friendly, and fairly priced. Hire these guys.

Description of Work
Air vent inspection / review to find source of condensation leaks

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

We appreciate the review and look forward to helping you in the future

08/11/2021

Glen S.

Very professional, timely, clean. Courteous, good value

Description of Work
furnace and ac replacement

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate that you allowed us to work in your home. We look forward to working with you in the future and appreciate the reviews you've left for us. -Air solutions team

08/04/2021

Tom S.

No mess. On time. Thorough job well done.

Description of Work
N/Aduct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Thank you for allowing us to work in your home. We hope to be able to help you with any HVAC or duct cleaning services you need in the future.

06/17/2021

Brenda N.

Wonderful! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Review for Air Solutions Heating Air-Conditioning Duct Cleaning - 215 E State Rd, Island Lake, IL - 39374205

We're so glad! We look forward to helping you out in the future!

06/09/2021

Molly P.

Very happy and definitely would hire/recommend!!! Very courteous and professional!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it

05/28/2021

Mary L.

The two young men that came to do our job were on time, courteous and professional!

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we love hearing about our employees! -Air solutions Heating Cool and duct cleaning team member

05/28/2021

Terry S.

Very helpful Lisa explained the whole procedure, gave me a deal, and sent experienced Mike out. Nice fellow, great job, well satisfied. Do yourself a favor and use Air Solutions. Unsolicited comment !!

Description of Work
duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the review on our services we really do appreciate it -Air solutions Heating Cool and duct cleaning team member

Drew W.

Very efficient and detailed. Tom and his crew really delivered.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Severo G.

Excellent service, easy to set appointment and they came on time, that is a big plus for me.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and air cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

EDWARD C.

Fantastic, very professional, would highly recomend them.

Description of Work
replaced furnace and ac with a duel stage and had my ducts cleaned they did a great job

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Erica B.

I was very pleased with the work, I recently bought a home and was looking in my area for someone to come and clean the air ducts. After searching I found them. Although I lived about an hr+ away they didn’t hesitate and helped me out on short notice. Unfamiliar with everything I felt overwhelmed but as soon as they came they explained everything told me the benefits etc. they did a great job would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

12/27/2019

Joseph V.

They were right on time, professional and polite and were very thorough

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

09/21/2019

Dawn T.

I submitted the online form on their website requesting a quote. The owner Lisa called me right away, I believe the same day. She was pleasant and provided a quote over the phone as well as in email afterwards. They happened to be having a special at the time that would be ending soon for not only the cleaning, but if I wanted to add a sanitizer as well. Unfortunately at that time we were getting ready to send our son off to college within the next couple of days, so I told Lisa I would speak to my husband and get back to her right after we dropped our son off at college. Well, time got away from us after that and I ended up calling her about 3 weeks later knowing that I probably missed the special pricing. When I spoke to her and explained that we had already spoken and she emailed me a quote, etc... she immediately looked up the email she sent to me with the quote and said she would still give me that same price even though the special pricing was over. She was awesome!! Service was scheduled for just a few days later and out came Andrew and Scott. They were equally awesome!! They spend just over 3 hours on our ducts and were very, very thorough. Very friendly and professional too. We highly recommend their service for duct cleaning, you won't be sorry you chose them!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the A rating!

02/02/2019

Jeff W.

Robert was extremely courteous, professional, and thorough. He not only quickly found the issue with our flame sensor that was preventing our furnace from firing, but he found that the second stage heat wasn't set up and wired that for us, too. As a result, he not only got our heat working again, he made it better than ever. Add to this that ASM sent him in the evening on the same day I called during the cold snap without charging extra... I just can't say enough nice things. Strongest possible recommendation.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our company!

01/22/2019

Mark M.

I found this company on Angie's list, and talked to 3 different companies, and Air Solutions Mechanical contacted me immediately and made the process easy. Straight forward explanation of services, no hard sell for additional appointments and quickly scheduled me for the service. The technicians arrived on time, got right to work and were thorough, professional and friendly. The pricing was very competitive, and I felt like I received more than I paid for! I feel like my home is a much healthier place to be after their visit. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Had all air duct venting cleaned, along with dryer exhaust

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

We appreciate this wonderful review you have posted about our business. Thank you!

11/11/2018

Douglas A.

The first day was late, and didn't have the right parts. They came back the next evening and completed task without an issue. Polite crew.35

Description of Work
Humidifier Installation

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

thank you for taking the time to give us this rating!

07/04/2018

Dave O.

Please Read my entire review: I had another contractor (ABC) come out to my home and told me I needed a blower motor assembly and the cost would be $1500, and was told I should also look into purchasing a new entire unit. after checking this site and seeing that the most I should pay is around $800 and confirming that the part was under $300 I decided to contact another company AIR SOLUTIONS MECHANICAL SERVICES,INC and upon arrival it took Robert approximately 12 minutes to determine that the blower motor assembly was just fine and had no problems at all and had it up and working immediately. He also determined that I had a bad capacitor which is a part I have replaced a handful of times. I really want to thank Robert and thank this company as it truly is an honest and trustworthy company that not only will I recommend to all my friends but to the Angie list community to use for all your air conditioning and heating needs as I will most definitely will be calling them for all of mine. On a side note this happened on the hottest day and week of the year and I was out of town at the time ABC Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric 220 West Campus Drive Suite 200 Arlington Heights, IL 60004 came out to my home telling me that I needed to spend $1500 and look into purchasing a new unit which would of been as you all know at least $3000. I wanted to make sure the Angie list community was aware of this deceptive company and their deceptive practices. I also contacted them and received a response that they wouldn't pay the $225 I paid to fix the unit but again were willing to make me spend $1500 - $3000 on a repair that was 100% not necessary and not needed. They took full advantage of the weather and me being out of town to be very deceptive. I have ALL the paper work to confirm everything.

Description of Work
Air conditioning not working

Work Completed On 07/04/2018