Aqua Pools Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 2011

The “idea” of Aqua Pools started in the spring of 1974 when we completed our first in ground pool. At that time it was under the name of Mr. Macks in ground pool division. After the first few pools were finished, word of our quality in ground pools spread throughout Evergreen Park and Orland Park. Mr. Macks became so busy with in ground swimming pools that in the fall of 1978 a separate entity was formed and Aqua Pools officially became a reality....

Bee Painting, Inc.

Bee Painting, Inc. is one of the best and most reliable painting and interior remodeling contractors in Yorkville, IL and surrounding areas. Our wide array of services ensures that we have everything you need for your home improvement or business remodeling projects, always setting the bar in quality. At Bee Painting, Inc., we take pride at our more than 16 years in the industry, which have allowed us to be the preferred partner for countless customers throughout the area. We always use the finest materials and methods to guarantee fantastic finishes for your home and business interiors. Our team at Bee Painting, Inc. is known for its expertise and sense for aesthetic beauty. For this reason, we are very detailed to make sure that any exterior or interior painting job, as well as any interior wall installation is performed with commitment to deliver fantastic results. Get in touch with our team today!

Tony's Painters & Drywall Repairs

Beauty & The Brush Painting Inc

We have a varying number of employees (anywhere between 2-10) depending on the time of the year. No job is too small or too large. We may collect a deposit on larger jobs. Our Customer service commitment - The goal of each and every job is to provide the best customer experience possible. This is accomplished by being friendly and courteous, by doing things right the first time and through excellent communication. We realize our customers place their trust and confidence in us and we do not take it lightly. We believe we offer true value for your investment.

06/15/2014

Went great. They showed up on time and did what they were supposed to do. Last year I used Russos and they charged $500. This year they wanted $600. Aquapools did it for $205 and I feel they did just as good a job. That is a lot less money for the same service. It was cheaper to do it in April than May or June and that's why we opened so early.

Description of Work
Opened the pool this season

04/01/2014

They did a wonderful job and I am happy with the service.

Description of Work
I've got a pool from Aqua Pools, Inc.

Category swimming pools

07/24/2013

I also wanted to call back and discuss the matter with the owner instead of the and quot;office managerand quot; and the phone number they gave me did not work Very unprofessional. Guess they don't need or want any new business.

Description of Work
I have called this provider on numerous occasions - service calls were always 3 weeks out. I had an appointment scheduled finally and the day before the service call their office called me and demanded to keep a credit card on file before they came out.. I do not give anyone my credit card to keep on file. I would assure them that I would pay in full at the end of the service call. They did not quote me price nor had a clue as to what issues I was having with my pool - just give me the credit card or else.

07/19/2013

First time I ever used Aqua Pools. I was having trouble with my Hayward Pool Heater and had no idea who to use. Located them on Angie's list and gave them a shot. No complaints at all about the work done or the service technician that came out. Thought it was a little expensive though.

Description of Work
Fixed pool heater.

07/17/2013

They were very knowledgeable. It was great.

Description of Work
I used Aqua Pools, Inc. We ordered a 21 foot pool and they installed it in a timely order.

Category swimming pools

In ground & above ground pools. Spas & hot tubs. Ceramic grills. Pool-lighting, heaters, pumps & salt sanitation. Vinyl liner & fiberglass pools. Concrete work.

Swimming Pool Supply Store