A touch of green landscaping

With Angi since July 2010

We pride ourselves on providing our customers with custom landscape and hardscape designs that fit their lifestyle. Our 4-Acre landscape showroom has everything necessary to transform your yard into the outdoor living area you've always want...

ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi
Key 3 Electric

20+ years of electrical experience brought to your project for the professional, knowledgeable, and efficient installation you should expect. With this experience, I also bring a current Master Electrician License and up to date knowledge of the electrical code. You can also visit www.key3electric.com for more information. If your project is electrical, you can count on Key 3 Electric to complete it.

06/18/2018

I can't say enough fantastic things about my experience with Jimmy N and Touch of Green, He worked within our budget, created 3D images of our ideas, and most impressively he started and finished on time and was in constant contact with me throughout. I'm typically underwhelmed when it comes to these types of services, but Touch of Green really blew me away. The other thing I really appreciated wa...

Description of Work
Paver Patios, Shrubbery, Accent Lighting, Mailbox

Category landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

08/31/2017

I highly recommend them. I do a lot of my own little things, but they're coming out because I have a big tree I may want them to take and put in something else. I use them for big things. Their pricing is on the higher side, but it is pretty competitive with other companies. You get what you pay for with them. I've got them coming out to check out a few things.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

Category landscaping

05/05/2017

A Touch of Green was a great for the initial offer to the installation. They came out and measured my lawn, gave suggestions and asked questions to make sure they understood what I was looking for. They were able to complete the project in one day, did a great job cleaning up and the yard looks great. I would definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
A Touch of Green provided 18 yards of mulch, spread the mulch throughout the yard and planted multiple bushes.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

08/24/2016

We live in an old 100 year old Victorian on a postage stamp lot. And out backyard was an eyesore for years. Jimmy Navratil from Touch of Green came highly recommended by a friend. So after getting 3 separate quotes, and designs from other companies, I felt Jimmy had listened best to our requests and designed a simple and attractive solution. Jimmy created a smart plan to reroute our downspout and ...

Description of Work
Landscaping, hardscaping, water management, new deck, filling cisterns

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

06/10/2016

We worked with James Navratil on two separate occasions. He did a great job of incorporating our ideas and designing our entire backyard, and then updating our front landscaping. Both projects exceeded our expectations. They were friendly, professional, and cleaned up after they were finished.

Description of Work
Paver patio, firepit, seating wall, entire rear landscaping, updates to the front landscaping and spring cleanup.

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping,patios