United Structural Systems of Illinois Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2004

2124 Stonington Ave

Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Additional phone number - (847) 382-2882. Additional DBA - United Structural Systs of IL....

11/25/2019

Lee V.

I had a Noon appt. I got a call at 11am to say he was calling about our 12-1pm appt. The person showing up said he got held up, but he would arrive at 12:45. If we had a 12-1pm appt (which we didn't. It was Noon), why are you calling me to tell me you got held up? But okay, I'll wait until 12:45pm. At 1:20pm I get another call that he's leaving a job 20 minutes away. I've already written you off. But I thought the company should know that their salesman scared off a customer by offering to show up an hour and 45 minutes late. Here's the best part: she seems unphased and told me that it was the owner that I had spoken to. Do yourself a favor...there are plenty of companies that do this kind of work. Call someone else.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

05/02/2017

Jeremy F.

Went very well. I have had them come out to the house twice now, since I found two more cracks in the foundation after I had the first service done (boxes and walls were blocking said cracks in the first place). Since I was so pleased with them the first time, I had them come out again. You can't go wrong with a lifetime transferable warranty! I actually got the same technician both times. Real nice guy. He even remembered coming to my place a few months back. It has rained hard a few days since the repairs and none of the repaired cracks (or any other places for that matter) seem to be leaking anymore.

Description of Work
Foundation crack repair.

05/01/2017

Miriam B.

Great, was done on time as expected

Description of Work
Basement foundation crack repair

03/28/2017

DeAnna W.

Great. No leaks so far. It's only been a few weeks. They called within a few days and set up a date for service. The worker was on time, nice, knowledgeable and cleaned up afterwards. Answered my questions and explained everything. I'd recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
Repair of 2 vertical cracks in the foundation.

11/21/2016

Karen D.

Great service! Thought we had a foundation issue and they inspected the whole foundation and said it was not a foundation issue. They showed us exactly what they were checking. They referred us to a company that works with the type of problem we have.

Description of Work
Called to get estimate on possible foundation movement.

08/01/2016

Louis G.

He did a great job explaining what was happening and why. He also explained that this would be a job for someone else - and made a recommendation since they did not do floor repairs or mud jacking. Rick gave me some ideas for preventative repairs we could make depending what direction the other solution would go in. If or when we need any foundation repairs I will call them first.

Description of Work
Had Rick come out to look at my foundation and some cracks and also the garage, patio and front porch that were sinking.

07/27/2016

Matthew W.

Great. They did a stand up job, and the owner (Rick) was quick to respond with permit status updates work scheduling. They came in a bit lower priced than their competition, and the workers who did the job were very professional, in and out in one day. They installed vertical i-beams against a leaning foundation wall - anchored between joists and the basement floor. The beams were thin enough that I was able to frame around them without losing a ton of space. I would recommend them and use them again for structural fixes.

Description of Work
Needed I-beam supports installed for leaning foundation wall.

07/26/2016

Wally S.

I made an appointment with United Structural Systems regarding a large crack in our foundation. He was very honest and said he had never seen anything like it before and couldn't offer a solution, other than to suggest to put a bush in front of it. Ultimately we found other foundation repair companies who were able to provide a solution and we did have it repaired.

Description of Work
Foundation Crack Repair

05/31/2016

Ernest A.

They did not communicate quick enough that they do not service my area. It was hard to communicate with them in general. I informed Angie's List of this information and received a refund for the offer I purchased.

Description of Work
I purchased an offer through Angie's List for $385 for Foundation Crack Repair with Lifetime Transferable Warranty

02/26/2016

TED B.

I am in a new construction house and had a water leak in my basement. The representative came out to evaluate the situation, checked the sump pit, the drain tiles and the exterior for cracks. Turns out the problem had to do with flashing and caulking. The builder has ultimately fixed the problem. The representative who came out was very responsive, prompt, courteous and accommodating spending time investigating the possible source of the leak. While we did not use their services, I was impressed by the thoroughness and effort. I would highly recommend you have United Structural Systems of Illinois Inc look at your issue and recommend a solution. Should I ever have need of their service I would not hesitate to use them.

Description of Work
Investigate water leak in basement

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Via Galante Cement Contractors

Ask us about end of season specials! Family owned and operated business for over 30 years. All work is supervised by the owner with pride. All employees are experienced in their respective field. We specialize in all types of concrete work, driveways, stairs, garage floors, stamped concrete, sidewalks, foundations and also concrete sealing and pressure washing. Trucking service is also available. Fully insured and bonded.

U.S. Waterproofing

Basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Family owned since 1957 with over 300,000 dry basements. Free consultations. Lifetime warranties available. Award winning company.

American Crawlspace & Basement Corp

American Crawlspaces Has a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. American Crawlspaces has 27 years in combined experienced in crawlspace and basement water proofing. Our goal is to be the leader in the water proofing world in continued growth though quality and customer satisfaction. American Crawlspaces will make your home a healthier place to live. Chicago Regulated Business License #2551331

Offers by American Crawlspace & Basement Corp on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Foundation repair, crack repair, wall bracing, waterproofing & mud jacking.