Hogan's Systems Consulting LLC

Electronic Gadget Repair
Video Production
Computer Training
Video Duplication & Transfer

Computer Services for home and small business. Over 30 years of experience. As a family owned business, we are fully committed to your satisfaction. We get the job done right with fast, friendly service. Free estimates on all jobs! You only pay if we fix your computer....

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
Kozlov Tech Services, LLC

Kozlov Tech Services is committed to providing quality on-site computer and technology repair, consulting, and training services. We are fully-insured and trained to provide you with a variety of computer technology services. It is our desire to serve you and your technological needs.

Loewy Consulting Inc

Since 1999, Loewy Consulting has provided Chicago area homes and small businesses top quality computer services and website design. OWNER-OPERATED. Uses subs for wiring. Charges an hourly rate. Travel charges may apply. DBA Home Computer Networking.

10/12/2019

He was extremely flexible, courteous, and knowledgeable about PC's. The repairs were completed in a timely manner and the prices for the service was fair.

Description of Work
At their business.

02/05/2018

Rick has spent quite some time to bring my old computer back to life. He did it twice already. Great work ethic and customer service. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Problem with both hardware and software

10/09/2017

Rick came to the house to check the computer out for me. After trying a few things, it still did not work. So, he took it with him to try various things at his business. He found a corrupted file, fixed that and brought it back. Worked fine for a day, and then boom, same thing again. Rick came and picked it up again. He had to back up my files, and reinstall Windows 10. I paid for 2 memory cards t...

Description of Work
The start on my Windows 10 would not work. Then a "critical error" memo came up. The first guy I spoke with was really off the wall. So I contacted Rick Hogan, and talked with him.

10/07/2017

Rick was able to advise me on what to do and what equipment I needed. He had an app that tested signal strength from the router. I also asked hime to download pictures and video from my older ipad.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with internet reception throughout the house. I wanted more consistent and total coverage.

10/06/2017

Fantastic! Rick diagnosed the problem within minutes and what I thought would be at least a two day job, turned into less than an hour. Rick is trustworthy, courteous and friendly. I highly recommend his computer services.

Description of Work
My all in one desktop would shut off without warning.

Category computer repair

-Fix computer issues, such as removing viruses, fixing errors, etc. -Set up networks to share Internet connections, printers and files -Upgrade old computers to give them more life and better performance -Help you learn how to use your computer -Transfer your old records, tapes & home movies to CD, MP3 or DVD! -Support for Windows Servers, Exchange Server, and other technologies -Support and configure networks, remote access, backups and more -Web Site design and support, including Search Engine

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal