Animal Trackers Wildlife Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2001

165 Bradley Ln

Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Animal Trackers is a full service residential and commercial wildlife management company. We are designed to meet the future demands of the nuisance wildlife industry, while solving the most common problems with our competitors, such as unskilled technicians, poor service and long call response time. Our services fall into three categories; trapping services, animal proofing, and bird proofing. 4 employees, no subs, cost determined by job, ask about Angie’s list discount. Additional phone number-773-777-5003...

animal removal (140)chimney cap repair (3)pest control (12)

06/08/2021

GINA S.

I called and got a quote over the phone. He told me $135. He showed up and charged my $175. I reminded him that he told me $135 and he said I must've confused him with another company. Nope, the only reason I went with him was because of his being the cheapest price. Come in, retrieve a dead animal and leave. For that I was charged $175 instead of the $135 he told me. After that he was the most expensive. Never again. Even if it was a misunderstanding, you lose a customer over $45 and an integrity question.

Description of Work
Dead animal removal

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

Wow. Ok. Even if it was a misunderstanding I went above and beyond and climbed all over your steep roof to figure out what happened. Something the previous company refused to do. Kind of figured you would have thanked me and been appreciative. No good deed goes unpunished. Thanks for the review! ,

03/03/2020

LESLEY H.

Very smoothly. They came out on a Sunday, same day as we called and set the trap. Tony took the time to educate us on what to expect, and he and my husband kept in touch throughout the week on the status of the trap. When we established a skunk wasn't nesting under our front stoop, we had them come back out to install a screen under the sides of our stoop. Jim came to install and it was easy. He was thoughtful about patting back any dirt he dug up and left no mess at all. Their screen comes w/ a 10yr warranty, which can't be beat. We no longer have to worry if a skunk will try to burrow under our stoop. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Skunk Trap Installation & Removal + Stoop/Patio Screen Installation

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/02/2020

Carolyn L.

Work was performed in a timely and professional manner. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

01/24/2020

Eric P.

The trapper came over and even though I told him exactly where the squirrels were getting in he refused to put up a trap. He said we could put up cameras for extra charge because he didn't know where they where getting in even after I explained to him and showed him the entrance several times. So he charged me for just coming over. $95. I got a handyman off craigslist and he suggested to put an eviction door/one way door he installed it in 30 minutes, he sealed what could might be entrances and 4 days later came to remove the door and seal up the hole. He even cut branches of the near by trees 3 in total so they couldn't get access to my roof. He charge me $260 dollars I gave him $40 tip. He was polite and very informative and punctual. This is his # 773.916.9836.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am one of the owners of Animal Trackers and the person that inspected your property. On the day in question, the winter rain/ice and tree branches would not allow me to safely get to the squirrel hole, much less set traps there. I did offer to come back on a dry day to do the work, and also offered to set traps in a safe location nearby, but you declined to do so. I also found four other potential squirrel openings on the roof during my almost one hour inspection/consultation. I suggested using a Camera to find out which opening(s) the squirrels were using so the other openings could be sealed up. To speak to the other review points, I was on time, charged you less than what you were quoted over the phone because I did not set traps, and offered to reinspect on a dry day to check the squirrel hole. I’m not sure why you felt the need leave such a review, but I will be happy to refund your money.

11/19/2019

Elise P.

Went very well. Got the the entire squirrel family, closed up the hole and were done with it.

Description of Work
Squirrels in attic.

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any issues in the future. Thanks again

09/27/2019

Karen G.

They found a mom and 4 babies. After finding the first baby and realizing there was a family, Jim suggested he switch to a trap that caught multiples so that I didn't have to keep paying for daily removal. Thanks Jim!!

Description of Work
animal removal from under deck

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

08/30/2019

Sherry C.

Brand arrived no long after we called and promptly removed the bat. He recommended a plan of action to address the issue. He was friendly and professional and answered all of our questions.

Description of Work
Removed bat from utility room

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

05/10/2019

Byron U.

Excellent - came back from vacation to a raccoon living under our roof deck. Called these guys, spoke to Tony, scheduled, trap set the next evening, critter caught within hours. After removal, also had them seal the openings and entry point that raccoon found to prevent any other visitors in the future. I've used a different Wildlife company in the past but noticed that these guys are extremely responsive in comparison. Very happy with the quality of the work and overall professionalism.

Description of Work
Animal trap and removal - Raccoon

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

Review for Animal Trackers Wildlife Co - 165 Bradley Ln, Hoffman Estates, IL - 37868486

12/30/2018

Sally G.

Great, we had no animals. The problem was based on the storm and wind. I thought I heard animals running back and forth! Meanwhile I was told we have a pristine attic and the insulation was in great shape. I don't go up there, so it was a win/win. Now I am reassured the attic is perfectly fine! What a nice man Jim was, he did not make fun of me for hearing things! He told me I was the third similar call of the day due to the storm. Excellent service!!

Description of Work
review attic for animals

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

11/08/2018

Michael V.

Great experience. They were responsive, informative, professional and engaged. All this at a very fair price.

Description of Work
We had several squirrels living in our exterior wall and needed them removed

Category animal removal

Removal of wildlife, animal proofing, bee problems & chimney capping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover