First Fence Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2005

4900 Harrison St

HILLSIDE, IL 60162

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
Horizontal Wood - Raised Garden

Horizontal Wood - Raised Garden

fence company202060302
Custom designed and built by First Fence in Hillside, IL. Beautiful horizontal fence encloses a garden. The fence successfully added safety, security and an attractive backdrop to this backyard.

First Fence increases property value, elevates curb appeal and expands living spaces through fences. Family owned & operated. In business for 31 years and counting....
PVC Precision project

Custom Automated Gate

driveway gate installation

2020

4.4

fence company (195)driveway gate installation (16)woodworking (4)door installation (2)decks & porches (1)

08/04/2021

The fence install was completed a couple years ago and that went fine. My salesman Jon was great. He is no longer there so I was assigned to Eric Anderson, who at first seemed okay. I’m loud for a small job and he asked for pics. After I sent pics, I never got one response back. The least he could is tell me that they can’t do it! He’s ignoring my emails, which is very unprofessional and why would...

Description of Work
Vinyl Privacy Fence Installation

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

08/11/2020

Horrific customer service. Extremely arrogant and condescending. If you do not live in the city of Hillside expect to be treated and talk to as someone who doesn't matter. In my first conversation I was told they would not consider my business, they only had time for repeat customers. I thnk her for her time and hung up. She used caller ID to call me back and stated how dare I hang up on her. Then...

Description of Work
Fence repair - possibly replacement

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry to hear of your experience when you called our office to make an appointment for a repair quote. For a variety of reasons, we are experiencing demand like we never have before. However, regardless of how busy we are, all clients and potential clients should be treated with respect in the highest degree. My apologies that we fell short of our goal for posit...

06/30/2020

They were on time and did a wonderful job. Meet all our expectations and then some! We are very happy with our new fence!

Description of Work
New vinyl fence

Category fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Review for First Fence Inc - 4900 Harrison St, HILLSIDE, IL - 38682673

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the time you took to write a review regarding your experience with our company. We are very happy to hear we met all of your expectations, plus some! That's super! Please enjoy your new fence and all that comes with a new, fresh backdrop! We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting all of your fencing goals in the future. Take care! Jessica

06/18/2020

Politely explained that they are working 3 months out and are only working with existing customers. Which didn't help.

Description of Work
Fencing repair

Category fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us feedback. We apologize that we were not able to meet the timeline for your fencing project. The last 12 months have been incredibly challenging for all of us nationwide, including the fencing industry. We hope that as time goes on, we are able to rebound to be able to service tighter deadlines for appointments and ...

04/15/2020

Excellent work---Eric did a terrific assessment and had several very good suggestions that we followed. The job was completed quickly, neatly and thoroughly.

Description of Work
Replacement of fence at back of yard, including new posts and gate

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our business and share your experience. It sounds like we met all of your fencing needs while delivering an excellent product, with a design that makes sense for your needs! Thank you for your business. Do not hesitate to reach out in the future if we can help you with anything. Best, Jessica

04/07/2020

Unbelievably smooth project. Everything should be this easy.

Description of Work
Custom chain link dog run (with pitched chain link roof) off the service door of the garage.

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

03/04/2020

The fence looks absolutely amazing! The entire process was smooth and installation was completed in one day! I would definitely recommend First Fence to anyone looking to install a new fence.

Description of Work
New fence install

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

11/01/2019

Eric came out and provided an estimate for our new fence installation. He arrived within the timeframe that was scheduled. He took all necessary measurements and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and offered some ideas about the layout. I had the estimate later that same night. His estimate was within range of another estimates. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
New Fence Installation

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

10/31/2019

I moved to my house in Elmhurst 4 years ago which has an existing fence. Part of my fence blew down so I reached out to multiple fence companies about repair options. Of the companies I reached out to, First Fence was the only one that got back to me and had a consultant on site that day. When they came back for the repairs, the team was very professional, cleaned up and was as if I never had an i...

Description of Work
fence repairs

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

We’ve used First Fence for two of our homes and have been equally satisfied with both outcomes. They’re timely, professional and their quality of work is always so impressive.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Cedar, PVC, Aluminum, Iron, Railings, Chain Link, Guard Rails, Gate Operators, Arbors, Prestaining. Repairs on fences we originally installed.

Masonry, Stone Block Retention, Pergolas.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
10% OFF RETAIL PRICE
Life time on workmanship, materials vary