Blue Jay Services Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

Landscaping, weekly lawn cutting ,asphalt patching...

Ross & Jack's Landscaping Inc

Since its inception in 1975, Ross and Jack’s Landscaping Inc. has been providing Chicagoland with the utmost in landscaping services. For over 40 years we have remained a family owned business that specializes in Landscape Design and Installation, as well as, Grounds Maintenance and Lawn Care. We pride ourselves on being a professional landscape company with the capability to handle a multitude of projects, while all the while giving you the personalized service and attention you deserve. With our experience, you can be sure we will get your job done correctly, on time, and within your budget. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a no obligation consultation.

Offers by Ross & Jack's Landscaping Inc on Angi
Luxury Gardens Landscape

Luxury Gardens specializes in designing and creating beautiful outdoor residential spaces. We strive in offering high-end living spaces that will satisfy the lifestyle of our clients. Our staff are highly educated with 30+ years of combined experience in the field. Our in-house landscape designers and horticulturists offer the best customer service experience. We can’t wait to transform your outdoor landscape into a luxury you can enjoy!

ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home.

03/03/2016

I have recommended them many times and always had good feedback. I also have him do a complete lawn clean up as soon as the weather breaks. Flower beds, cleaning the leaves out of the tree line on both sides, general cleaning and trimming. They are a great company.

Description of Work
Blue Jay takes care of my lawn on a weekly basis in season. They also provide other services from time to time. Small tree and/or bush removal, patio, planters and other landscaping.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

05/30/2014

Blue Jay Services coordinated the timing of the project very well and was available for any question that I had. I would use Blue Jay again for any of my Paving needs or parking needs. Thanks for doing a great job!!

Description of Work
Seal Coating of Restaurant Parking Lot and Patch Work

Category landscaping

11/20/2013

They completed the job in a very timely, professional manner. I will definitely use him again, and I would, without hesitation, recommend Blue Jays Services to others. In addition, Jesse's wife, who handled the administrative aspects, was also very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Working with Jesse and his crew was a pleasure. This was a pretty big landscaping job that was not completely structured in terms of what was the best way to complete it, but Jesse had great ideas, he was willing to listen, he was very flexible and he was conscientious about his work.

Category landscaping

11/19/2013

It went great. They never stopped and when they were done I gave them each a bottle of water and thanked them. Very polite and nice and easy to work with. No matter what I have had them do it has been a great experience. I have recommended them many times and everyone has been happy.

Description of Work
He cleaned all the leaves up and there were plenty. We are heavily wooded. Cleaned all the flower beds cleared away a pile of branches, mowed, cleared the leaves off the deck, sidewalk and driveway. I have used him for projects before. They are amazing. I would use no one else.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,hardscaping

11/01/2013

Jesus Camarena is the owner of Blue Jay Services, inc. in Hillside, Illinois and even though he had helpers, he did most of the work himself with a level always in hand to make sure timbers were straight and level. Removing the old timbers was also a job and it took them 2 days more than they anticipated but stuck with their estimated proposal cost. The rain and cold weather were also factors that...

Description of Work
Removed existing 15 wood timber rotted stairs with new pressure treated wood timber stairs and made the steps bigger in size to 32" inches wide x 23" inches long. Also removed and replaced wood timbers on brick paver landing and installed back existing pavers and reset 3 step stones and removed and hauled away all related debris.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Asphalt Patching , Seal Coating, Commercial snow plowing, Brick paving, Concrete work.

Ask for details.