Customer Preferred Home Remodeling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2011

My philosophy is that I always treat my clients the way I would want to be treated. My services include taking the client shopping to pick out materials, and picking up purchased materials at no cost to the client. I also make sure the work-site it always cleaned up at the end of the day, so there is no mess for the client to come home to. I follow up with the client after the job is complete to see if there are questions or concerns....

A&J Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

Gerber Home Services

Gerber Home Services offers interior painting, exterior painting, drywall repair, off-site painting and power washing. We are a small family-run business that values customer service and quality work. We have over 40 years of combined customer service experience and 13 years of experience coordinating professional services. Our motivation for creating GHS comes from working with over 150 different professional services over the years. We found an opportunity to provide a higher level of service. Far too many "service professionals" are rude, don't show up on time or show up at all, don't finish the job, tell you they're too busy and - my favorite - tell you that your job is too small. Our mission is to provide quality service and quality work for a reasonable price. We will never tell you we are too busy, and we will never tell you your need is too small.

DMDR Painting

Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floors.

02/11/2013

I have photos of the chipped tile work done in the powder room. Worked about 2 hours a day, if that.

Description of Work
Disaster

Category home remodeling

Siding, windows, basement finishing/remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodels, custom trim & cabinetry, doors, flooring, decks, screened porches & 3 season rooms.

Roofing.