ALTOGETHER ORGANIZED

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2004

We are professional organizers who help you get organized and stay organized at home and in your office....

14 TIME TOP SHELF DESIGN WINNER by CLOSETS MAGAZINE/WOODWORKING NETWORK. Offering custom-designed closet and cabinetry systems, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, superior materials, and personalized service on every project.

In business since 2003, Paxem provides residential, commercial and senior services for moves. We are an A+ Accredited Senior Move Manager who provides services for the older adult population as well as younger folks! Services include: organizing / de-cluttering / estate sales / liquidations / packing / set up / staging/ move management / inventories / hoarder specialists. Our employees are experts in the entire moving process. Paxem is accredited through ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators) which means we're held to a higher standard than other estate liquidators. Whether you're moving locally or across the nation Paxem can help. Paxem Showroom is now open and sells high quality consignment of furniture, fine art, high quality area rugs, decorative items, fine jewelry and more. The Paxem Showroom is located at 345 N. Eric Dr., Palatine, IL 60067

05/29/2020

I used to live surrounded by clutter, and it was truly overwhelming. On a whim, I called Linda at Altogether Organized. Over a series of visits that were truly enjoyable, she helped me purge and organize, one room at a time. I even arranged separate visits for Linda to help each of my teenage sons organize their rooms. Linda is so pleasant and non-threatening that they both willingly cooperated wi...

Description of Work
Home de-cluttering and organization

02/01/2017

Linda is amazing! I would heartily recommend anyone who is seeking a more ordered, simple, or neat lifestyle. Wow! And a delight to work with. I can't say enough about how great her work is.

Description of Work
Linda helped me organize and declutter in my house.

03/03/2016

She is superb. She is caring, thoughtful, kind and understanding. She is efficient and thorough and very professional. If you need help organizing, she is your best bet. Well worth it. She went out of her way to do everything she could for our mother.

Description of Work
We hired her to help my mother in law organize her boxes and papers. She helped her clean her desks and closets.

Category home & garage organization

It was a pleasure working with [Removed Personal Info] and I look forward to helping her again if ever she needs me!

03/03/2016

Linda is nothing short of a pleasure to work with. She gets the job done quicly and efficiently. She professionally takes charge with a style that is warm and supportive. Simply put - she is "easy" to be around. I will continue to work with and recommend her.

Description of Work
I hired Linda to help plunge through 6 years worth of clutter in my basement. This included 6 years of build-up of disorganized kids toys along with all sorts of overflow household stuff that either had no use or no ieasy access parking spot. With Linda's guidence, I was able to give myself permission to eliminate pounds and pounds of unused stuff which all went towards charitable donations. Linda then facilitated an organized system of storing items in an easy to access and pleasant to look at manner. Not only is my basement now zen-like, so too am I! And I feel as many pounds lighter as the cummulative weight of the items I eliminated. :)

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for your review! It was my pleasure to work with you.

12/06/2015

Linda is amazing. Over the past few years, she has helped me with various projects in my ongoing desire to become more organized. She is incredibly easy and fun to work with. She is genuinely engaged in the process--she LOVES helping people get organized--and she is warm and friendly. Linda has a clear sense of what can and cannot be accomplished in a 3-hour time frame. She gets started right away...

Description of Work
Linda helped me put together my newly remodeled kitchen. On other occasions, she has helped me organize my den and another work area.

Category home & garage organization

It is so much fun working with you! Thank you so much for your review.

ORGANIZATION OF HOMES & WORKPLACES, DECLUTTER & ORGANIZE ANY ROOM, ORGANIZE FOR A MOVE, SET UP NEW HOME, HELP DECIDE WHAT TO KEEP/LET GO OF, CREATE CUSTOMIZED SYSTEMS FOR MANAGING PAPERWORK & EFFICIENT FILING SYSTEMS.