A N E CORP

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2006

12 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS OCCASIONALLY. COST IS DETERMINED BY JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Scott Nelson Electric Inc

My name is Scott Nelson. My company is called "SCOTT NELSON ELECTRIC"because I want my own name to be on every job we do. I have been in the electrical trade for over 25 years. I went to trade school school through "Associated Builders and Contractors Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program"(A.B.C.)shortly after completing high school.I am noticed by the "National Bureau of Apprenticeship Training"(N.B.A.T.)as a Journeyman Electrician. I worked for 14yrs. with contractors from the north shore,n.w. suburbs,and northern illinois. "QUALITY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS"is the best way to explain our service. We believe that being "neat & tidy"is one of the best ways of showing how much we respect our customers,and their homes.Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

H Services

With over 10 years of experiences we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing and electrical services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We strive to save you both time and money by combining experience, high quality parts and equipment, and exceptional service. We will stick with the job until you are satisfied. Give us a call at 224:706:5907 today!! https://hdzplumb.com/ https://helectrical.org/

08/02/2014

We had a really awful experience with A N E. After receiving the base project bid, they did a walk through with us to scope some upgrades, By the time we published notes from the walk through later that day (they never provided a scope document) to obtain a quote, they had started the work. We were planning to proceed, so didn't raise a concern. On publishing the notes, we asked that either A N E ...

Description of Work
Electrical subcontractor for a significant addition and remodel project.

Category electrician

02/01/2006

Prompt, courteous, and prompt. This company was highly recommended by two different realtors. Their work was well done.

Description of Work
1. Provided electrical to storage room adjacent to town home. Also, receptacles and lighting for same room. 2. Mounted and wired outside deck lighting. 3. Installed GFE on outside deck. 4. Added box below circuit board for X10 bypass. 5. Installed ceiling fan.

Category electrician