Dixons Dirt Stoppers

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9424 S 83rd Ct

HICKORY HILLS, IL 60457

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale...

carpet cleaning (4)pressure washing (3)upholstery cleaning (2)

08/06/2020

Punctual, courteous. Since I have never used a power washing service before, I have no way to compare their work. They certainly wanted to do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

10/22/2019

They were very neat and did a perfect steam cleaning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of my white garage door and all white trim on my brick home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/17/2019

The owner personally came to evaluate my carpets and couches. The carpets are 9 years old and the couches are 13 years old. They did a great job cleaning them, ever stain came out and they look like new! Everyone was very professional and they took their time to make sure no spot was missed. I will definitely be using them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thank you very much! I'm glad you were happy with the service.

05/25/2019

From initial meeting to the actual project - prompt, responsive and professional. Will recommend Matt to everyone that I can. Great job done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash bricks and mortar front of house and chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Thank you for the review! I’m so glad to hear you were happy with the service. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

04/12/2019

It went well no complain. The price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my carpet and upholstery.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

04/12/2019

They are great and professional. Everything was clean out and the price is affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my coach and carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

04/03/2019

Everything was explained as to was needed as well a free estimate prior to the services being completed. Extremely personalable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed pet stain removals and stains from spills from my children in our carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, our certified Carpet Techncians and Fabric and upholstery specialists provide high quality carpet and upholstery cleaning, which includes a Hepa filter vacuuming, Pre-treatment, steam cleaning with a conditioned rinse, and an accelerated drying. In addition, we provide Tile and grout cleaning service, Natural Stone restoration, and Pressure Washing service.

Visa, Check, Discover