Advance Remodeling Corp

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2010

45 Mark Dr

Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047

We have years of experience in the home improvement and remodeling industries, and we are confident we can create the space you’ve always wanted. From a new kitchen for your family to gather in to a master bathroom fit for a king, we can do it all. No initial trip charges or service fees. Saturday

12/11/2020

Christopher O.

We met with several contractors in preparation for our kitchen remodel and found Stan to be the best fit for us. He was knowledgeable and competitively priced, and he was very open to our ideas and preferences. During the project he was patient as we made modifications and added additional pieces to the scope. He and his team were professional and understanding about safety precautions like wearing masks in our home. These also kept the work area clean and picked up what they could each evening. Overall, we are very pleased with the quality of the finished work and we will definitely be contacting Stan for future projects!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

12/09/2020

Lindsay K.

We hired Stan to reface the kitchen cabinets in our new home. We liked the space of the kitchen but the cabinets were outdated and we wanted to hide our trash can inside the cabinetry. Stan was able to modify the original cabinet bases to create space for two trash bins and replaced two doors in another cabinet with 3 spacious drawers! Stan and Ben completed the work everyday, were on time, used plastic sheeting to contain the dust and cleaned up nicely when they were done. They touched up areas that needed to be repainted due to change in cabinetry design. Stan drove all the way back to our home a few days after completing the project just to add bumpers to all of our cabinets (only took 5 minutes). He also didn't cash our last check until he was honestly and completely finished with our project. We are extremely pleased with the overall improved function, quality and appearance of our kitchen. Stan is reasonably priced and was very respectful of our budget. He provided lower cost material options first, allowing us to choose whether to upgrade (unlike the cabinet supplier for a kitchen remodel in our last home.) I would recommend cabinet refacing and Advance Remodeling for any interior project. We have already asked Stan for another estimate on replacing the kitchen flooring!

Description of Work
Refacing Kitchen Cabinets

Category woodworking, cabinet refacing

12/03/2020

Leah H.

We hired Stan to remove a dated stone fireplace and replace it with built-in bookshelves and a more modern fireplace surround. Stan was incredibly patient, responsive and knowledgeable during the entire process. He had great suggestions that we hadn’t even thought of and the project turned out beautifully. It is exactly what we wanted. He always made sure to clean up at the end of the day and we will definitely be hiring him again to complete future projects in our home. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remodeling dated fireplace and installing new built-ins

Category home builders

03/09/2020

Steven D.

We were looking to remodel our master bathroom, a full hall bathroom and install hardwood flooring in three of our bedrooms in our Hoffman Estates home. After talking to several companies, we selected Advance Remodeling since they were the most reasonably priced and Stan was very knowledgeable and personable. They showed up on time on days scheduled and the project was completed at the agreed price. Stan was very helpful and responsive to our questions and did so in a timely manner. Advance Remodeling was flexible and were able to incorporate changes to those originally agreed upon and also performed additional painting in our kitchen, dining room, foyer and hall. Stan provided as an option installation of a curbless shower in the master bath. We decided to proceed with that option and we are very pleased with the way it turned out. All work was performed professionally and neatly by protecting the surfaces in our home and leaving the area clean daily, and we are very happy with the results of all their hard work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling and flooring

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

07/16/2019

Linda S.

A neighbor recommended Stan to me. He had done kitchen cabinet refacing at her home and the cabinets looked brand new. Stan was great to work with. He responded promptly to our inquiry and brought samples for us to look at. We were doing a kitchen cabinet refacing job at two of our apartments. The job was reasonably priced, the workmanship was excellent. Because we were imposing on two tenants, he arranged to do the work in one day. We're extremely happy with Advance Remodeling and will call Stan again for any other work needed for the apartments or for our home.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinet refacing

Category home remodeling, cabinet refacing

03/08/2019

Lisa T.

Everything went GREAT! Stan and his crew understand that you live where they work. They respected our home, made sure the dog didn't get out and kept the work area as clean as possible. We have a small master bath and did not want to change the blueprint, just completely update down to the studs. I had looked into options on wall covering vs tile and found the Onyx Collection (available at Menards and Lowes). I had asked Stan to research the product and he offered suggestions on how to utilize the product successfully. It was great! Onyx created the basin for our shower along with the walls and side panels. Working with Stan was wonderful. He took my vision and utilized the tools available to create what I wanted. I love my new bathroom. The workmanship on the project is spectacular! Stan suggested that I go to Banner Plumbing to get ideas when we were just talking about ideas and that was a great start for any project.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel - down to the studs

Category ceramic tile, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

12/04/2017

Blake B.

Stan and his crew are very professional, they remember that people still live in the home and left as little mess as possible. Stan was very pleasant and accommodating. I am very pleased with the results. I would use Stan again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Master bathroom and hallway bathroom were gutted and redone.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

08/08/2017

Blake B.

...............................................................

Description of Work
....................................................................................

07/01/2017

Amy E.

Stan responded quickly and came over to provide an estimate. Unfortunately, the estimate was never received (now 3 weeks since the estimate). We sent multiple messages (email on his card does not work), including the information that he had requested with tile types and prices.

Description of Work
We were looking to remodel two bathrooms.

04/26/2017

Nick L.

My experience with Advance Remodeling Corp was the absolutely best experience I've ever had with a contractor. Stan was extremely professional throughout the whole process and he was prompt in answering our questions and keeping us up to date on the progress. The end result surpasses our expectations, and we were blown away by his attention to detail and top notch craftsmanship. He quoted us a competitive price, but in hindsight I would have gladly paid more knowing the quality of work we would be getting. I would not hesitate to recommend Advance Remodeling Corp to anyone.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing in my Kitchen.

Category cabinet refacing

03/05/2017

Christine W.

Stan and his team were great! Stan provided a quote quickly, started and finished the job on time and on budget. What I loved most about working with him was the collaboration and partnership. I will not hesitate to call Stan in a few years when I remodel my bathroom and will be recommending him to everyone I know. He and his team are not just great at what they do, but great people!

Description of Work
My kitchen/living room Remodel was finished last week. My remodel included new cabinets, countertops, refacing of my fireplace, relocating washer/dryer, new wood floors, new lighting, drywall work, painting, installation of new appliances and a new window.

Category countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

08/29/2016

Rigoberto S.

Great! My wife and I were able to find and buy the design and style of parts from the major retailers and had Advance Remodeling Corp do the demolition and install of all hardware. I am pleased with the level of service and attention to detail to making sure all the remodel was done properly. No shortcuts were taken and they did a great job on my remodel. Wife & I are very pleased with the outcomes. If something is wrong, they make sure to make it right.

Description of Work
A bathroom remodel for labor and minimal parts.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

08/03/2016

Carmella S.

Stan and Mark did a beautiful job of remodeling our kitchen. Always arrived on time, worked efficiently, and cleaned the work area daily. Any problem that came up was taken care of right away, and Stan and Mark were a pleasure to work with. Stan met us at the stone company to help us find the granite for our counter tops, answered all our emails promptly, kept to the schedule and budget, and we felt confident that we had picked the right company for the job. When we first met Stan and I mentioned that I had read so many good reviews for his company, he said "That's because we do good work!". We'd have to agree!

Description of Work
Refacing of existing cabinets. New counter tops and sink. New cabinets added to another part of the kitchen.

Category countertops, drywall, lighting, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

07/26/2016

Irving S.

Stan gave us a prompt and competitive quote for a remodeling job in our kitchen. He impressed us with his knowledge and suggestions so we contracted with him and he came through as promised. He always oversaw his crew, handled manufacturer's problems in a timely fashion, and never interrupted our job to complete another. His crew was clean and efficient. They finished our job on time and Stan has responded quickly to handle any questions that developed. We are thoroughly satisfied with his work and wholeheartedly recommend him for any contracting job

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

07/25/2016

Debra Lynn R.

Stan, the owner of Advance Remodeling, was there with me every step of the way. He assured me that they would get it done right and he made good on that promise. His team arrived exactly at the time (and sometimes a bit sooner!) they said they would be at my house (8 a.m. in most cases). And, they never left before 5 p.m. Not like some contractors who try and juggle multiple projects at once. Stan and his team made my home their priority and didn?t run off to anyone else?s remodel. Every member of Stan?s Advance Remodeling team is very skilled and meticulous in their work! Plus, they were just nice people to work with over the 7-month period! I trusted them so much to do their job and do it well, that I went to work each day confident in that thought. I would come home to find that they had cleaned up the area in which they worked that day and it was pretty much spotless!! Stan leads his team by example. In addition, since I am very new at this?.Stan offered wonderful suggestions on design and even though I wanted to save money and purchased the tile, hardwood floors, carpeting, fixtures, and paint (etc.), he came with me to select the appropriate items. And the cost of this extensive remodel? Far less than other companies I had bids from. As a single woman with no experience in home remodeling, I never felt I was been "talked down to" or "taken advantage" (as I was with the previous contractor). I've since referred many people to Advance Remodeling and they have been equally pleased. This company's reputation is not built on ads or billboards, but by word-of-mouth and it shows. I want to recognize Advance Remodeling for their excellent work, customer service, and professional team of skilled craftsmen.

Description of Work
Advance Remodeling came in to "fix" the shoddy and "unskilled" work of another contractor, which left my house in disrepair. It was supposed to only be "standard" repairs from a roof leak and the surrounding area. However, because of the "damage" done by the previous contractor it ended up being nearly an entire house remodel.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

01/04/2016

John M.

Very helpful. Installed great looking roof at a great price. I've worked with these guys for years and they've always been dependable.

Description of Work
Complete roof removal and installation.

11/02/2015

Mathew A.

Stan did a great job overall with the redesign. He helped us select and order good cabinets for the budget. We had challenges finalizing the countertop, Stan provided list of vendors and we could find one that suited the cabinets. There was a miscalculation on sink size, but he quickly gave alternative and it works well for us. The contractors that Stan brought in were very professional. Stan's flooring contractors were very good. Floor needed to be leveled before laying the porcelain tiles. It was neatly completed. The electrical contractor completely had the kitchen wiring re-done. His work quality is exceptional. The work was completed on time and on original committed cost.

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets, quartz countertop installation with new SS sink and faucet, installed marble backsplash. New wiring done in kitchen and installed recessed lighting. Installed new Porcelain tile flooring in Kitchen, Eatin area, powder room and foyer.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

10/29/2015

John C.

It's been one year and finally got around to a review. Stan and his team did a fantastic job. Amazing work in both bathrooms. We chose slate for our master and travertine for our hall bath - the tile work was most amazing - great skill and artful. Plumbing and electrical were neat and professional. Stan provided great advice and never pushy. Made great suggestions to save us money or improve our design. Overall took a little longer - but it was our fault as we ordered custom quartz that took longer to obtain from our source. Stan was very responsive and professional and always available via text or mobile phone.

Description of Work
Total gut and remodel of master and hall bath. Included building a new partition wall and removing an existing wall. Tile, plumbing, electrical and cabinet installation.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

09/24/2015

ELLEN S.

He appeared very enthusiastic and told me he would e-mail me an estimate within a week. This never happened. I waited for his estimate and finally contacted him early this a.m. via e-mail. I told him I had waited for his estimate and had not contacted others and I was very disappointed he had not followed thru with the estimate.. This is probably the best that could have happened because to learn about his lack of concern and timeliness after he had begun the job would have been a terrible living situation to be in.. 3 hour later I have received No response.

Description of Work
He came out to my home to see the work I wanted done. I needed my bath room remodeled and various misc done around the house.

08/25/2015

Kurt H.

Stan and his crew did a very nice job for us on this total bathroom remodel - from tear-out through detailed finish work. Stan was onsite himself most days and he and his crew were always very pleasant and trustworthy. I felt very comfortable having them work in my home, even when I was not able to be there. They were very detail oriented - and we were especially impressed with how carefully the tile was installed in the bathtub/shower area. It did take a bit longer to complete than was originally estimated, but I think that is pretty commonplace with most home improvement projects. We would use Advance Remodeling again without hesitation for a project of this nature.

Description of Work
Upstairs bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

08/16/2015

Sheila H.

This is the second time we have used Stan - he did a great job of renovating our early 1980's bathroom.

Description of Work
Renovation of family bathroom

Category remodeling, home remodeling

08/04/2015

Carrie W.

Stan and his crew did an excellent job! My cabinets are absolutely beautiful! Chose Advance Remodeling out of 3 vendors I shopped. He was not the cheapest, but was the most informative from the get go. He took the time to visit my home 3 times beforehand & order me samples so I could make an informed color choice. He was extremely professional and answered every question I had before and during the process be it via email, phone or in person. Work was done in a timely manner and he even did a last minute installation of some under cabinet lighting for a nominal fee. Everything was meticulously completed to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Stan & Advance Remodeling and would use them again in a heartbeat if I needed more work done!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Category custom cabinets, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

06/17/2015

Ilyse J.

We haven't had the work done yet.

Description of Work
Very professional, attentive and punctual. Offered lots of suggestions.

06/17/2015

Mike A.

The project went great. Stan, Mark and the tile installer (don't remember his name) were very professional, showed up on time and stayed on budget. They were often in the house alone with my wife and kids and I was never concerned about their safety. I have already recommended Stan's services to several friends and will use him again in the future should the need arise.

Description of Work
Stan and his team demo'd our master bathroom (down to the studs) and created an amazing master retreat in just six weeks time.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

05/01/2015

Blair W.

Brilliant. Firstly, Stan is very enjoyable to work with. He listens well, is very flexible, but truly understand what is in the best interest of his client. The staff he brought in for different aspects (electrician, plumber, etc.) were also very professional and easy to work with. The end result of the project is outstanding! I have a beautiful kitchen exactly as we had designed it. Even the details that I didn't consider (e.g. dimmable lights) were installed. And Stan came in exactly at quote, except in those areas that we agreed to modify. I would highly recommend Stan as a great partner in doing a renovation. I have already talked to him about renovating my bathrooms and installing a new bay window.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of kitchen, including removing a wall (with supporting beam), new floor, walls, cabinets, appliances, lighting, etc.

Category flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

Sefner Painting

We are an owner operated company. The owner, Greg, having over 20 years experience in the painting field, works on, and oversees all jobs with the help of a small, professional crew. All painters have at least 5 years experience, are detail oriented, well mannered and always professional. We do mostly interiors and some small exterior projects. Anything from a single room to a whole house interior, condo, or office suite. We also do projects for condo associations and property management companies such as stairwells and common areas. We focus on one project at a time from start to finish. No skipping from job to job. Cost is determined by the job. Prices include all labor and materials including paint. We generally use Benjamin Moore paints. We get good prices on paint and pass our savings on to our customers. We have a long list of happy, satisfied customers. We also get a lot of repeat customers and referrals. Please feel free to contact Greg via phone or email to schedule a free estimate. You will not be disappointed!

Offers Coupon

Lukasz Hardwood Flooring Inc

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Being a premier hardwood flooring business in the Chicago area ran and operated by Lukasz Majocha, Lukasz Hardwood Flooring Company is made of only the most superior individuals that have learned the hardwood flooring trade. As a fully licensed and bonded company that has been in business since 2003, we specialize in various aspects of refinishing, repairing, resurfacing and installing hardwood flooring within homes. This company is dedicated to their quality of work, quality of service and level of customer commitment making them one of the best companies around. With Lukasz, you will receive top-notch customer service, professional installation by esteemed experts and the highest quality of products all while ensuring that the project is completely in at timely manner and within budget.

2022 Super Service Award

A & M Master Painting Co.

Our Company is Military- Family owned. Our Specialties are Interior- Exterior Painting, Home washing Exterior, and Surface Cleaning. We also provide additional services such as Carpentry, Siding, Patios, Decks, Bathroom, and Kitchen Remodels with Sub- contractors. What makes us stand out is our team, and customer service. We are Honest with pricing, and we provide Quality work. We strive to provide top performance to all our potential customers. It is always a pleasure helping Customers out with there future project. All Experienced Painters, and Pressure Washers/ Licensed, bonded, and insured. Free Estimates, No travel Charges. 100% Response guaranteed!!

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Remodeling- General, Basement, Kitchen & Bathroom. Cabinet Refacing. Counter Tops- Granite, Quartz, Corian. Handyman Services. Window Replacement. Home Improvement.