A. M. R.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2010

Before selecting a company, you should feel safe and sure about who is going to complete your new project. A.M.R. is a full service company providing all of your masonry needs from simple repairs to custom design work. We are an American owned business that employs hardworking American craftsmen. Before beginning any new project, we urge you to check with all references available to you. A.M.R. will provide you with easy to understand consultation about your project needs and will supply references as part of our written estimate. At A.M.R. we ensure that all work is completed in a workman-like manner using an unrivaled commitment to detail and quality workmanship. For the safety of your family and ours, we are fully insured....

North Shore Brickwork and Windows, Inc

North Shore has practiced to provide high quality Brick repair and Window Installations for over 30 years. North Shore Brickwork and Windows craftsmanship is second to none with our superior team of experts. We administer restoration of exteriors from the effects of environmental factors this includes brick repair and window installations.

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
Calzante Construction

Whether you’re looking for a Chicago masonry contractor for new construction, or a Chicago masonry specialist to do some repair work such as tuckpointing, brickwork or stonework to your existing home or business, Calzante Construction is a name you can trust. We are professionals that manage all aspects of your job to ensure it’s completed on schedule and to your satisfaction!

08/25/2014

From my point of view, as a new home owner, my chimney before looked bad and in desperate need of repair. I received a call back for my request for a quote the same day. They are very professional I would recommend them I have had many quotes besides this one and they were very upfront and honest, from what I can tell, on what needed to be done. I was NOT and quot;suggestedand quot; to add on more...

Description of Work
concrete chimney crown repaired,tuck pointed, repaired flashing, replaced chimney caps

Category chimney repair

07/14/2013

Excellent job. They offered to come the next morning -July 4 - a holiday. They came, did the job. Came back the next day and removed the concrete form, finished up, removed scaffolding and left. Cleaned up well behind themselves.

Description of Work
New concrete chimney cap. Tuck pointing of damaged mortar. Repaired flashing. Installed animal barrier on chimney.

04/03/2013

It went really well.

Description of Work
They repaired and cleaned my chimney.

Category chimney repair

12/20/2012

...went very well....looks great and we are very satisfied with our choice to use them. ( I wasn't watching so I don't have details of the work)

Description of Work
they tuckpointed the chimney and put a new cement crown on.

02/20/2012

AMR Contracting was the 4th company to quote repairing my deteriorating chimney. I was of the opinion that it would require a complete rebuild considering the extent of the damage, and the fact that none of the other contractors would extend much of a warranty to a repair. AMR offered a 6 year warranty on a repair / re-point job which convinced me to use them. They showed up on time, finished at t...

Description of Work
Replacement of chimney cap, grind and tuckpoint complete chimney, repair cracks in chimney and replacement of approximately 30 cracked or crumbling bricks.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Chimney rebuilding and repair, Tuckpointing, Bricklaying, Flue lining, Fire box rebuilding and repairs, power washing, water proofing, Instalation of rain and animal guards, Custom design mailboxes and lampposts, Instalation of - Stone, Cultured stone, Thin stone, Block, Glass block, Brick, Window sill replacement, Metal lintel replacement, Flashing repairs and replacement, Color matching of existing mortar, Concrete crown replacement, Caulking.