A. M. R.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2010

1509 Fremont Dr

Hanover Park, IL 60133

Before selecting a company, you should feel safe and sure about who is going to complete your new project. A.M.R. is a full service company providing all of your masonry needs from simple repairs to custom design work. We are an American owned business that employs hardworking American craftsmen.

08/25/2014

juana R.

From my point of view, as a new home owner, my chimney before looked bad and in desperate need of repair. I received a call back for my request for a quote the same day. They are very professional I would recommend them I have had many quotes besides this one and they were very upfront and honest, from what I can tell, on what needed to be done. I was NOT and quot;suggestedand quot; to add on more work than what needed to be done like other places were. They did a VERY good job I was very pleased with their work. The completed job looked very nice.

Description of Work
concrete chimney crown repaired,tuck pointed, repaired flashing, replaced chimney caps

Category chimney repair

07/14/2013

R Scott P.

Excellent job. They offered to come the next morning -July 4 - a holiday. They came, did the job. Came back the next day and removed the concrete form, finished up, removed scaffolding and left. Cleaned up well behind themselves.

Description of Work
New concrete chimney cap. Tuck pointing of damaged mortar. Repaired flashing. Installed animal barrier on chimney.

04/03/2013

Peggy A.

It went really well.

Description of Work
They repaired and cleaned my chimney.

Category chimney repair

12/20/2012

Jerry S.

...went very well....looks great and we are very satisfied with our choice to use them. ( I wasn't watching so I don't have details of the work)

Description of Work
they tuckpointed the chimney and put a new cement crown on.

02/20/2012

Charles N.

AMR Contracting was the 4th company to quote repairing my deteriorating chimney. I was of the opinion that it would require a complete rebuild considering the extent of the damage, and the fact that none of the other contractors would extend much of a warranty to a repair. AMR offered a 6 year warranty on a repair / re-point job which convinced me to use them. They showed up on time, finished at the projected time, and as far as I can tell did a professional job.

Description of Work
Replacement of chimney cap, grind and tuckpoint complete chimney, repair cracks in chimney and replacement of approximately 30 cracked or crumbling bricks.

09/23/2011

Sesh R.

His estimate was decent. He came in with the insurance company price tag. He is the one who got the contract but he has not executed the work yet. He is giving me excuses to come and do the job. His quote price for the job is $1200. This is the season for them to make some money. So I might change my mind and give this project to another company.

Description of Work
I received a quote from A. M. R. Contracting Inc. to rebuild a brick made mail box which was damaged by some vehicle.

Category masonry, mailbox repair

10/15/2010

Patricia P.

Overall, the experience went well. They responded very quickly and performed an efficient, neat and tidy job and I was very pleased with their services. Their clean-up was outstanding as well.

Description of Work
They replaced a piece of limestone that was in front of my front door.

Category masonry

05/05/2010

JOHN N.

We called them rather late, and explained that we wanted to get this job done before we left for Florida for the season. They were very prompt! They had reasonable prices. The owner was out here several times to help set up and monitor everything. They matched the brick to the existing brick on our home A bit of bad weather set it and they even set up tarps to cover the area so they could work in the rain. They did an excellent job! Clean up was excellent as well. I was very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
They closed up an area where there had been an old window with brick.

Category masonry

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

2022 Super Service Award

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
    Coast to Coast Masonry Group Inc

Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfaction.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A. M. R.

How is A. M. R. overall rated?

A. M. R. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are A. M. R. open?

A. M. R. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

What payment options does A. M. R. provide

A. M. R. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does A. M. R. offer free estimates?

Yes, A. M. R. offers free project estimates.

Does A. M. R. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A. M. R. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A. M. R. offer a senior discount?

No, A. M. R. does not offer a senior discount.

Does A. M. R. offer emergency services?

Yes, A. M. R. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by A. M. R.?

Yes, A. M. R. offers warranties.

What services does A. M. R. offer?

A. M. R. offers the following services: Chimney rebuilding and repair, Tuckpointing, Bricklaying, Flue lining, Fire box rebuilding and repairs, power washing, water proofing, Instalation of rain and animal guards, Custom design mailboxes and lampposts, Instalation of - Stone, Cultured stone, Thin stone, Block, Glass block, Brick, Window sill replacement, Metal lintel replacement, Flashing repairs and replacement, Color matching of existing mortar, Concrete crown replacement, Caulking.