Hampshire Htg & Clg

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

24 Hour - Residential Heating & Cooling, Family owned & operated. Licensed & Insured N.A.T.E. Certified, Repairs on all Brands of Equipment. Installation of Carrier & Heil equipment, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Roof Top Units, Boilers, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, HEPA & Media U.V. Lights...

The Lint King Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts

We are about Laundry Room Safety & Energy Efficiency by maintaining your Dryer Vent/Duct with annual cleaning and and repairs. At the Lint King, Inc. we focus on putting the HOMEOWNER first! We Inspect, Clean, and TEACH especially NEW homeowners how to properly use their clothes dryer for maximum efficiency and savings on utility bills! Call for a quote Today. There are many benefits to cleaning dryer vents like; fire safety, lower utility bills, and no mold & mildew. The best way to prevent the possibility of a dryer fire harming your family is with an annual dryer vent inspection and cleaning by the professionals at The Lint King Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts.

05/08/2017

The duct connection was complicated, but he worked it out. He removed the above range micro and cabinet for me, which will make the final range hood installation easier. Rob was knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient, in addition to being very patient and pleasant. I'm glad to have Hampshire Heating & Cooling as a Resource for the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob connected duct work needed for the installation of a chimney range hood. He also investigated a duct problem I was having, and he noticed and repaired a water heater PVC pipe that was leaking.

04/24/2017

He is always on time and courteous. He is very good at what he does and knows what he is talking about. I have him out every year to check up on my a/c unit and my furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed my A/C unit and furnace, previously fixed my sub pump.

02/15/2017

He was great cleaned out the vent and left no mess! I will hire this company again without any worries!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my dryer vent cleaned and was worried because it vents into my attic. Bob serviced my call and put all of my worries to rest.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

11/29/2016

I called this company after I had tried to fix some of the obvious problems myself, including changing the filter and cleaning the compressor outside. Rob the owner opened up the unit and found several problems immediately, including a mouse nest and chewed-up wiring. He fixed these and also checked the refrigerant, warning me that there might also be work that needed to be done inside. As it was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our central air conditioning stopped cooling.

02/04/2016

Very professional, was able to fix an issue with 4" dryer duct. He came up with a simple solution and was professional to work with. If we ever have any HVAC issues in the future he will be at the top of our list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped fix a 4" dryer exhaust

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

Heating & Cooling Sales, Service & Installation, Boilers, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, Water Heater repair & replacement, Lite Commercial Service & Install,

Commercial HVAC Services