Geek Squad - Best Buy

4.4

Computer Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

IannuTech, LLC.

Family owned and operated business with 30 years experience that specialize in Home Office Technology. All office technologies are covered including computer, phones, surveillance, video conferencing, as well as consulting on best practices.

Trifecto Audio Video

Trifecto Audio Video provides home entertainment integration and audio/video retail services. The company was formed in 2007 with a vision to give current and future clients a more personalized level of service that most large-scale retailers oftentimes lacked. Seamless Integration & Beautiful Design We offer and integrate systems that are simple to use and seamlessly blend with your homes décor in order to provide our clients’ with the ultimate entertainment experience. We have developed processes of integrating and programming that we use to design personalized reliable systems always beginning with the end result in mind. These processes were established from our philosophy to understand the clients’ needs to collaborate as their consultant, and to be the most professional integrator on every project. A process is as only as good as the people who practice it. Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority In our environment of advanced technology, you will find that an old fashioned work ethic is alive and well. Along with our experience, you’ll find that honesty, respect, flexibility, and responsiveness are codes that we work by. We feel that our outstanding customer service, system design, integration experience, and competitive pricing on all products will make it an easy decision to choose Trifecto Audio Video LLC for your future home entertainment projects.

The Lastech

Highly skilled home theater specialist. We install surround sound systems, wiring for speakers, in-wall speaker systems, and hang flat screen televisions. We install, service, and upgrade antennas. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/11/2012

Two men finished the job in less than two hours. They were fantastic. They re-routed cables, and hooked up my system PROPERLY so that all my audio sources are routed through my 8 channel speaker system. My home theater works, looks, and sounds fantastic after they finished up. They were very conscientious, asking me how I wanted things hooked up, where to place the components, etc. I was very happ...

Description of Work
First off, I used the Best Buy location in Northbrook, on Willow Road, near Waukegan Road...it wasn't listed on Angie's List. I used the Geek Squad service to clean up "spaghetti wires" behind my home theater system. Two men finished the job in less than two hours. They were fantastic. They re-routed cables, and hooked up my system PROPERLY so that all my audio sources are routed through my 8 channel speaker system. My home theater works, looks, and sounds fantastic after they finished up. They were very conscientious, asking me how I wanted things hooked up, where to place the components, etc. I was very happy with their work and would highly recommend them!

Category home theater design

03/02/2009

The experience was fine however, I am not sure the staff knows what they are doing. The Geek Squad was totally knowledgeable, and helped me find a virus protection program.

Description of Work
I bought an HP desktop computer.

02/24/2009

I had a very good experience, if the sales people had gotten any friendlier with me I would have taken them home. The delivery was on time and the set up went great.

Description of Work
I bought a new television set from them.

Category tv sales

02/17/2009

I felt like there was a good selection here but not enough information on each of the computers. The professionalism of the staff was okay but nothing special. The computer has been excellent, though.

Description of Work
I purchased my last computer from Best Buy.

02/06/2009

They were running a sale so we bought it at Best Buy. The experience went well. I took it back this year to their Geek Squad because I was having some issues with the Internet and the computer was being slow. They did a good job of servicing it and it's working well now.

Description of Work
I bought my Gateway laptop here.

Category computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available