Precision Painting and Power Washing

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

888 E. Belvidere Rd. 403

Grayslake, IL 60030

Precision Painting and Power Washing is a full scale painting and power washing company specializing in interior/exterior painting and power washing. As an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau, and Service Magic’s 2010 Home Pro of the Year, we know how important quality workmanship and excellent customer service is. Which is why our motto is "Guaranteed Right The First Time". We are also an EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm which allows us to work on all Pre-1978 homes which may contain lead paint. We know when you pay for a service, you expect the best and that is what we strive to provide with every project we complete. We promise to show up on time with clean cut, background checked and drug tested employees who offer friendly service, clean up after themselves and complete each project on time and at the price we promised while offering a free 1 year written warranty on all of the services we provide. We offer free estimates on all projects and have been serving Lake County for since 2003. When it comes to the most valuable asset you own, make sure you trust it to the qualified professionals at Precision Painting and Power Washing who believe if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing right....

10/30/2017

Joseph K.

Excellent painting job. Punctual, professional.

Description of Work
Painting first level.

Category interior painters

10/21/2017

Rich F.

Category house painters

09/30/2016

Abby S.

I had a wonderful experience working with Precision Painting and Power Washing. From start to finish I experienced outstanding service from them. Their staff and crew communicated efficiently with me throughout the process and their follow up was consistent. I love coming home to my freshly painted residence- I couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you to everyone at Precision for exceeding my expectations!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

11/03/2015

Jeff L.

Description of Work
After asking for a quote, a representative quickly showed up at our house and had a detailed outline for our project within days. After we made our decision, we scheduled the job. The crew did exactly what they described in the contract and they were clean, quite and thorough. They deserve the title of professional! If a friend asks me in the future if I know an exterior painter, I going to tell them: I know a guy

Category pressure washing,house painters

01/02/2015

Sara S.

They cleaned our porch really well and they did not strip any of the paint. They did a really good job and they did the job while I was not at home. They were able to accommodate my schedule and came out the same week I called them. There was a freak thunderstorm that hit the same day and they came back out free of charge and redid the front of the house.

Description of Work
They power washed the house and the back porch.

Category pressure washing

AAABR Service Company

We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. One hundred percent customer satisfaction is our goal, and it is represented from project start to finish. With this in mind, we are dedicated to any size project. We offer many professional services with quality results.

HX Home Solutions

HX Home Solutions is a family-owned Home Exterior Remodeling company that has been serving Northern Illinois And Southern Wisconsin Since 1950. (Unfortunately, WE DONOT PROVIDE WINDOW OR DOOR REPAIRS) We provide complete exterior remodeling including: Stone, Siding (Fiber-Cement, Stone, Vinyl & Cedar); Windows (Wood, Fiberglass & Vinyl); Doors (Entry & Patio in Wood, Fiberglass, Steel & Vinyl); Roofing & Gutter Systems; Porch Enclosures & Decks We offer free estimates and Warranty our installation. We maintain an A+, Complaint-Free Rating With The Better Business Bureau and a 95% customer referral rate. Built on Trust since 1950!

R&D Painting LLC

My company specializes in interior and exterior painting in all kinds of finishing. My goal is doing the job as well as possible, so that the customer is 100% satisfied that is my commitment. I have over 6 years of personal experience in the Painting industry. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. R&D Painting LLC always offers free estimates and we would love to look at how we can bring life back to your home. Please call us or click for an estimate today! We look forward to speaking to you

Offers by R&D Painting LLC  on Angi

Interior and exterior painting and staining. Deck Maintenance. Power Washing.