KET Home Services

New furnace

New furnace

HVAC Companies201960050
New furnace install.

Super Service Award winner previous 4 years (2015-2019)!!! KET Home Services is a full-service Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Company with over 30 years of experience. We are proud to be a licensed American Standard dealer which is the #1 rated brand by consumer reports! We have won multiple Super service Awards from Angie's list for providing top quality service to our clients. Our expert teams of technicians are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We provide free in home estimates to all our customers with no hidden fees, up charges, or last minute surprises. With the high cost of energy and environmental concerns of this modern age we spend the time it takes to find the most efficient solutions for your home. Our goal is to be the very best at every aspect of our work. This includes a thorough knowledge of the hvac industry. We also have at our disposal the most up to date tools and procedures to do the job right! We provide friendly, prompt service at great prices. We do only top level quality work where we inspect all areas of your HVAC equipment and offer free advice on how to improve the system not just replacing parts. With the high cost of gas, this total system inspection can really add up to some savings for you! Call and talk to the owner directly...ask for Ken. Please use 847-772-8193 for text messaging....

HVAC Companies (107)water softeners (1)water heaters (1)

07/06/2020

I shopped around before deciding on KET Home Services for my new A.C. I made the right decision. Ken was a pleasure to work with! We spoke on the phone and 3 days later I had a new A.C. The price and quality of the unit was the best that I found. He was in and out in less than 4 hours. I will be needing a second unit installed in the near future and will definitely hire KET again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave a review.

05/26/2020

Ken was very accommodating, kind and professional. He helped me out in an emergency situation and I am very grateful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

04/01/2020

I highly recommend Ken and KET Home Services, great company to work with and extremely competitive pricing! Our furnace and A/C were 22 years old and we wanted to proactively replace both just in case we had another winter like 2018 into 2019 and of all the estimates we got, Ken came in the most competitive but what sold us most was his honesty, no up selling or pressure and his passion and profes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace & AC Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

thank you!

01/22/2020

The job was done quickly, they worked with the tenants directly to avoid any scheduling complications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.

01/22/2020

Father and son team, on schedule, neat and clean, and very fairly priced. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 humidifiers needed replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thank you for the review.

08/21/2019

Superior workmanship at a modest price and with integrity. When I inquired about a more expensive furnace with higher capacity, Ken Thomas told me that the less expensive one was the correct size for my house and passed on the chance to increase his bill. Ken and his son took the time and care to do it right. He also included a 4" air filter with the furnace without trying to make it an extra cost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It was a pleasure getting to know you!

07/01/2019

Ken offered services even on weekend with reasonable pricing. He showed up on time. He is knowledgeable and very quickly determined the root cause and replaced the capacitor. I Highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Ac unit broke and needed fix immediately.

06/30/2019

Ken did an excellent job. During a sweltering heat spell, my air conditioning went out. I called Ken and he came out the very next day! He was professional and punctual. He was able to determine and repair the issue quickly. Price was fair and reasonable. I will definitely use his services again and would highly recommend KET Home Services to anyone!!! Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

06/21/2019

Ken showed up on time and got to work immediately. He was at my house the amount of time he said he'd be there. He left the work area cleaner than when he got there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and relocation of air purifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

06/21/2019

Great. Installers were knowledgeable and very nice. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C install and move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Heating, air conditioning, and ventilation service and installation, humidifiers, UV lights, boilers, & hot water heaters. New construction ducting experts including Manual J heatloads, Manual d duct work design, and Manual s equipment design.

Geothermal & solar.