JM HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS: JM HEATING & COOLING & SONS, INC....

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1946, All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, has been serving Chicago's northwest suburbs. By offering old fashioned, quality workmanship and dependable 24 hour service, we have grown along with the communities that we serve. We specialize in servicing and replacing high efficient heating and cooling systems for residential and light commercial applications and have become a leader in our marketplace by offering competitive pricing and exceptional customer service. Being a family owned company, we take pride in our work. Many of our customers have been with us for a number of years and most of our new customers come by referrals from family and friends. We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today. Additional DBAs - Carl Woerner Heating & Cooling, Woerner Heating - Carl, All Temp Heating And Air Conditioning. Additional contact phone number - (847) 358-7100.

Lakes One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning

Family owned business offering straightforward pricing with no overtime rates for weekends or nights. Guaranteed on-time arrival of our experienced, professional HVAC technicians, respectful of you and your home.

Offers by Lakes One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning  on Angi
KET Home Services

Super Service Award winner previous 4 years (2015-2019)!!! KET Home Services is a full-service Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Company with over 30 years of experience. We are proud to be a licensed American Standard dealer which is the #1 rated brand by consumer reports! We have won multiple Super service Awards from Angie's list for providing top quality service to our clients. Our expert teams of technicians are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We provide free in home estimates to all our customers with no hidden fees, up charges, or last minute surprises. With the high cost of energy and environmental concerns of this modern age we spend the time it takes to find the most efficient solutions for your home. Our goal is to be the very best at every aspect of our work. This includes a thorough knowledge of the hvac industry. We also have at our disposal the most up to date tools and procedures to do the job right! We provide friendly, prompt service at great prices. We do only top level quality work where we inspect all areas of your HVAC equipment and offer free advice on how to improve the system not just replacing parts. With the high cost of gas, this total system inspection can really add up to some savings for you! Call and talk to the owner directly...ask for Ken. Please use 847-772-8193 for text messaging.

Offers by KET Home Services on Angi

05/04/2017

That was two furnaces and an air conditioner, 97% efficient furnace, 2 stage, sixteen sear, two ton air conditioner, and then another 80% for the addition. they showed up, did what they were suppose to do. They showed up, they were super nice, they certainly cared about how I thought about things. They always showed up when they said they would show up.

05/04/2017

06/30/2015

Description of Work
Very professional

Category plumbing

10/19/2010

Awful! It was under 20 degrees F and he condemned my old furnace (he disabled it to remove from service) stating that it was a life and death safety hazard. I could not see the cracks when he showed me the exchanger which was still inside the unit which could only be seen using a flashlight at a severe viewing angle. So I trusted him that they were there knowing the age of my furnace was over 20 y...

Description of Work
Came to clean/inspect my old furnace. Condemned the old furnace based on alleged cracked heat exchanger which he tried to show me but I could not see it. Sold me a new furnace and I also asked them to install a new hot water heater because my old one was very old and probably going to fail.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/30/2007

JM Heating & Cooling did the original installation of the unit, so I continue to use their service. They always call to remind me when it is time to be inspected again. They are reasonable, knowledgeable, and friendly. I am pleased with their service.

Description of Work
They did a check up on the air conditioning unit that cools my 1700 square foot house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

SALES, SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF HEATING, COOLING & REFRIGERATION EQUPIMENT. INCLUDING & HOT WATER TANKS, HUMIDIFIERS, ATTIC FANS AIR CLEANERS & BOILERS. COMMERCIAL RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT, ICE MAKERS, WALK-INS, FREEZERS & GAS APPLIANCES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard