AC Wiring Solutions

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

AC Wiring Solutions is a full service electrical and low-voltage contractor providing a 100% customer satisfaction level. We have minimal overhead which allows our customers to receive the best price possible for the best service possible. We specialize in unique and custom lighting applications and audio/visual-related projects. Call today to get a free consultation for any of your electrical, lighting, audio/video, or networking needs....

AA Key & Lock Service

AA Key & Lock Service

For fastest service call our number! We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. Our award winning company has over 40 years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your locksmith project. Our highly trained technicians will offer a fast and reliable service. We offer services for your entire auto, residential, or commercial security and lock requirements.You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction! Additional phone numbers - (314) 432-7191, (314) 831-2300, (314) 487-4874, (636) 394-4613 & (314) 968-5108. We have locations in Creve Coeur, Ladue, Maryland Heights, Olivetti, St. Ann, and Overland, and St. Louis. Road Services: 7am - 10pm - 7 Days a Week

11/30/2016

We chose to contact Andy because of his good reviews. However, after 4-5 phone calls with several messages and no response, this is how I would rate this provider. We've had the same problem with other service providers in the area, specifically roofers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential electric checkup - we know we have some outlet issues and just want to safety check the entire house.

10/30/2015

Went very well for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 200 amp service

08/04/2014

Andrew was very thorough and explained what would be done, how long the job would take and the approximate cost. They completed the work on time and the cost was what he estimated. I would definitely call him again for more electrical work and I have recommended his company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-wired the first floor

11/12/2012

Lost electricity in almost one whole apt. unit. (the tenant added a second window A/C unit). Andrew immediately found that the entire apartment unit was on only two circuits. He ran new wiring to replace and separate into multiple circuits. He also ran a dedicated circuit for the window unit. The work was top notch, prompt, and very well priced. Every time I've called or text-ed Andrew, I got a qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and repaired some bad wiring in a 164 year old building that was converted to four apartment units.

05/02/2012

I found Mr. Cohill on the BBB site. I called him and he came out and the next day he emailed my free cost estimate. We agreed on a date and signed the contract and he made sure that his insurance company sent me a copy of his coverage. He showed up on time everyday and did an wonderful job for us. He cleaned his work area everyday. Mr. Cohill has an excellent work ethic, is very courteous. We will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired kitchen, added plugin to kitchen island, put in an outside electrical covered outlet and put in a new updated electrical box and weatherhead along several other small last minute requests. He also grounded the electrical box to the bring us up to code.He made and appointment for the electrical inspector for our county to approve his work prior to the power being turned back on. Mr. Cohill took care of everything. The only thing I had to do was call my electric company to shut off and on the power.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical, Audio/video/data wiring, custom lighting, TV mounting, home theater, landscape lighting, residential wiring, commercial wiring, new home/building wiring, design/build, rewire, remodel wiring, security cameras, remote control, smart home, smart phone control, LED lighting, network wiring, out-building wiring, pole barn wiring, low-voltage wiring, whole-house audio, outdoor audio, energy efficiency upgrades, troubleshooting

alarm systems