We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1969 • With Angi since November 2002

2741 Brassie Dr.

Glenview, IL 60025

Family owned & operated in Glenview since 1969. We can take care of all of your heating and air needs. Call us today to become part of the Glenbrook Family! Ask us how we are different from other heating and air conditioning companies....

05/21/2022

NEIL S.

The service representative who tested the operation of our air conditioning unit was very professional, knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and informative.

Description of Work
The annual check-up of our air conditioning system.

10/22/2021

Diana & Nicholas O.

Excellent service. Nick was great and was very patient in answering my various questions. He is very professional, personable, knowledgeable and courteous. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Annual Furnace Tune Up

03/16/2021

Al B.

My furnace stopped igniting and after I, myself did initial inspection, cleaned the igniter and the flame sensor and still didn't help I called for a service. The receptionist was polite, fast and accurate to put down all the details I provided. Dominique, the technician came in 2 hours. Knowledgeable, professional, accurate. He was explaining to me what he was doing. He fixed the problem, inspected the unit and made some recommendations. The price for the visit was $98 visit + $60 work = $158, which meet my expectations for a normal pricing. Thank you, I was very satisfied with the visit!

Description of Work
Furnace repair

01/05/2021

Michael H.

Very professional and courteous, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

Description of Work
Heating/cooling

12/04/2020

Victoria B.

Nick was very prompt and professional. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning and check up

11/12/2020

RICHARD D.

Excellent thoroughness and professionalism. Our technician Dominick pointed out an issue that will need attention along with a recommendation or 2.

Description of Work
Semi annual cleaning and check up

09/11/2020

Daniel F.

We’ve been using Glenbrook Heating for years and they always have been punctual and attentive. They do not ask you to waste money on unnecessary things and they are conscious of your budget.

Description of Work
Annual furnace maintenance

08/31/2020

Nancy S.

Great, they are always so responsive, knowledgeable, honest and professional

Description of Work
AC stopped working

07/27/2020

Andrew S.

They fixed it same day. A total delight every time the furnace or AC needs servicing.

Description of Work
AC unit wasn’t working

07/13/2020

John T.

The Glenbrook team came out the next morning and fixed the system quickly and at a reasonable price. Fast service, professional staff, at a reasonable price. Great firm!

Description of Work
HVAC system failure

06/28/2020

Erin C.

Glenbrook has been amazing! No matter what time I call they respond quickly. When we had a unit fail and flood the house, they were there to fix it and helped me clean up the mess. Danny is the best and I trust them to do a great job.

Description of Work
Fix AC and basic maintenance

06/01/2020

John S.

Dominic is the ultimate professional!

Description of Work
Yearly Maintenance

01/31/2020

Diana & Nicholas O.

Having not heard the sump pump cycle for over a day, I called Glenbrook Heating and Air Conditioning to see if they had someone available to take a look at it. It was a Friday morning and I was very pleased that two of the technicians, Brian and Nick, were able to come over that day. They arrived within a couple of hours of me calling and determined that the sump pump switch was starting to fail. Although they got the pump working, they recommended replacing the pump incase the switch failed again. Being a proactive company, they carry stock with them, so my sump pump was replaced instantly. I was very pleased that Brad, the owner, who I spoke to at the office and the technicians, Brian and Nick, acted so quickly in resolving the situation. Glenbrook Heating and Air Conditioning are a professional and highly responsive company and I am very pleased to be one of their customers.

Description of Work
Sump pump replaced

Category plumbing,wells

11/25/2019

Diana & Nicholas O.

Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning is a professional, reputable, experienced and honest company. They offer an array of HVAC services which I like as it means that I can use just one company to take care of all my HVAC needs. I set the appointment up with Jill who was both friendly and accommodating. I had a reminder text and email the day prior to the appointment and then also on the day to let me know that the technician was on his way. Brian, the technician, arrived as scheduled and got straight to work servicing our two furnaces. He was respectful, polite, knowledgeable and was very patient in answering my many questions! He also gave me some useful advice on the type of filters to buy which would be better for the furnace. Overall I am very pleased with my choice of HVAC company. Although I have only had the one appointment with them, I feel confident that they would be both responsive and reliable should a more urgent issue arise.

Description of Work
Furnaces Serviced

09/20/2019

DIANE R.

Wonderful. Dominic was highly professional. Rec's an email and telephone call indicating that he was on his way & showed up on time. Money well spent. Consistently excellent company.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance,air filter cleaning & attic fan check-

08/27/2019

Leon Z.

We needed to move an existing compressor unit further from the house, as it had started to tilt due to erosion of the soil around our house. An older, broken, compressor was replaced and was also repositioned further from the house. Two men showed up at the arranged time. They did an excellent job. In addition to moving the one unit, they brought many bags of top soil to fill in the sloping area. We appreciated them doing this expect them doing this extra work for no additional charge. In addition, they raised up one side of a third compressor to make it level along with the other two. We were very pleased with the quality of the work and professionalism of the team. We have used Glenbrook Heating for over 15 years and are always pleased with their work and price.

Description of Work
Move one A/C compressors and replace a second unit.

06/14/2019

craig S.

Punctual and professional. The repairman took time to answer questions and make suggestions.

Description of Work
Servicing of air conditioner

06/05/2019

Gerald W.

The technician (Dominick) came a little early but called before he came so that's fine. He did a thorough check and cleaning. Our a/c is about 17 years old so it is not as efficient as we would like but still works. Dominick gave us a ballpark figure for replacing both our a/c and furnace. We are very pleased with the service we have received from Glenbrook Heating and A/C. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Cleaning/Tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to share your visit with us. We are happy that you were pleased with our services. I'm glad that Dominick was able to help you plan for the future so that you can be more prepared when the time comes to replace your heating and air conditioning system. Let us know if you have any questions. Jill Yurk

01/25/2019

Gerald N.

Excellent! I am so impressed! I have hired this team for two jobs now, and they just came out and helped with an issues with my humidifier free of charge in -1 degree weather to be sure they stood by their work. First, I had an issue with my humidifier at the beginning of last year, and they came out and serviced it along with my furnace. They got it up and working again in no time and for a reasonable price. Next, I hired them to bid on an air conditioning unit that seemed like it might be dying at the end of the summer before last. It made it through the end of the summer, and when it came time to replace it the following summer, they stood by their original price quote. They came out, and replaced the AC, which also involved replacing and reworking many vents. They were clean and efficient and competitively priced. When they did the work on the AC unit, they had to remove and re-install the humidifier because it was attached to a vent they had to change. When my humidifier didn't work this winter, I asked them to come and check it out. They came out and found that there was a broken wire to the solenoid, which was causing it to not work. They said the visit and service was free of charge because it may possibly have been caused when they re-attached the humidifier. It is totally unclear that this was something they had anything at all to do with. Yet, they stand by their work, so they made the visit free of charge. They are THE BEST!

Description of Work
Air Conditioner replacement & Humidifier service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We know that your time is valuable and we appreciate all of your kind words. We know that it can be hard to find a company that you can trust and are happy to hear that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We try as best as we can to treat you and all of our customers as if they were part of our family. Take care. Jill Yurk

12/08/2018

Rick M.

Always professional....they installed both our furnace and new air conditioner.. family owned business.... very reliable and fair....nice to work with them....our whole family uses Glenbrook Heating!

Description of Work
furnace check up

11/21/2018

Michelle D.

Great, he arrived right on time, explained everything to me and left everything clean.

Description of Work
Furnace check, humidifier filter and air purifier change

11/12/2018

Donna H.

Nick thoroughly checked and cleaned the furnace. I highly recommend this company. They have been consistently professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They are also quick to respond in emergencies (my furnace failed on one of the coldest days of the year). I can rely on them.

Description of Work
Furnace checked and cleaned.

09/27/2018

Charles B.

Investigated A/C issue and found bad capacitor. Charged me $170 for capacitor which is a ~$20 part + $90 fee just to come out. I understand there is overhead for running a business and consumers won't get things at cost, but 800% markup is a little steep. Arrived on-time (slightly early) and quickly took care of issue (~30 minutes).

Description of Work
A/C Maintenance & Air Duct Guidance

09/21/2018

TOM N.

Just had my most recent semi-annual service from Glenbrook Heating And Air Conditioning to get me set for Winter. I can never say enough about how much I respect this company. Service is ALWAYS great. Today Nick performed the service, really a nice, talented, knowledgeable guy. Service was quick, but Nick took a some extra time to explain exactly what he had done to get me Winter ready. Prices ALWAYS reasonable... you can't go wrong with these folks.

Description of Work
Semi Annual Service, getting ready for Winter.

09/11/2018

Carol A D.

We’ve been customers for a very long time and we have nothing but good things to say about Glenbrook heating & air conditioning . They are reliable, reasonable, & most of all honest.

Description of Work
Yearly furnace check

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi
    Air Duct Cleaners Inc

Air Duct Cleaners, Inc. has been providing high quality service to residential and commercial properties throughout the Chicagoland area since 1992. Specializing in improving indoor air quality through comprehensive air duct cleaning, the professional technicians at ADC, Inc. are trained on industry leading practices. ADC, Inc. offers an upfront pricing schedule with no hidden costs. Also all work is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Air Flows Chicago

We are a dynamic group of professionals that has been serving the community for many years. Our technicians follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) standards and give the same expert attention to each project regardless of the size and cost. - Complete whole-house Air Duct Cleaning - Preformed by certified & trained duct cleaning specialist - We follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards and guidelines - We use the highest quality equipment & tools - Improves indoor air quality - Can save you money on energy bills - No mess! We safeguard & protect all areas so your home is as clean as when we started.

Offers by Air Flows Chicago on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Residential heating & air conditioning service and installation. Installation of furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, air cleaners, humidifiers, thermostats, sump pumps and backup sump pumps.

Ask for details.