Current Electrical Contractors Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2009

Current Electrical Contractors is a full-service electrical contracting firm providing expert residential, commercial and industrial electrical installations throughout the Chicago area and along the North Shore, including Evanston, Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, Highland Park, Northfield, Lake Forest, Glenview & Northbrook. Satisfaction Guaranteed. No Project is Too Big or Too Small. Additional email - jim@currentelect.com. Additional DBA - Current Electrical Contractors....

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

New Color Cabinets

New Color Cabinets is a company dedicated to Refinishing cabinets and interior paint we working in Chicago areas since 2009 Our goal it is to add you to the list of our many happy customers starting now to use Angies list we hope have more happy customers follow us in Facebook , instagram.

Offers by New Color Cabinets on Angi
ERNST Painting & Fine Finishes

ERNST painting & fine finishes was established in 2005. ERNST painting experience spans back 22 years while serving in the U.S. Navy. After the Navy, I worked full time as a painter while working on my Accounting degree at UIC. My painting experience includes: interior and exterior work, new construction, finished homes, cabinet finishes (paint & glaze) of new and existing cabinets, sprayed finishes and wallpapering. All jobs are very detail-oriented as quality is of the utmost importance to me. We are often complimented on how our painters are very neat, polite and detailed. We work with home owners, designers, architects, and builders. We offer free estimates and accept credit payments thru PayPal. We believe in doing it right the first time! ernstpaintingchicago.com

07/16/2019

I had a ceiling fan and pendant light which stopped working after a power shut off in my building for maintenance. I I called them Thursday and made an appointment for Monday. "Ovi" was on time (slightly early) and was able to diagnose the problems and repair them within two hours (including a trip to Home Depot to purchase a part). Another company had suggested I be ready with a new fan and light...

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan and Pendant light repair

03/20/2017

It went very, very smoothly. They were our best contractor during our project. They were on time, they were polite, they were clean, and they did a good job. They worked in the condo on several different days. They always explained what they were doing, and always asked me if I had a preference as to which way they should set something up.

Description of Work
They removed old light fixtures, roughed in some new ceiling fixtures, ran cable lines for our computer, put in some new wall switches and dimmers, and installed some conduit on ceilings of a condo where we were not allowed to drill into the cement.

07/09/2016

Robert and Julian were wonderful to work with. They were knowledgeable and fast, and Current's hourly rate was very fair for the quality and speed of work compared to other electrician's we'd hired. Several of the fixtures they were working with required complicated assembly of delicate glass, and they were careful and thorough at every step. When they encountered a challenge around installing one...

Description of Work
Removal and installation of nine lighting fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting

09/11/2015

Installed new electrical pole to attach fan to. Did an awesome job! Got it all done fast! They also cleaned up entire area of work. Best part is that the fans are working spectacular. I am in the process of getting them back to do more work!

Description of Work
Installed three ceilings fans.

06/25/2015

They're wonderful. I've worked with them several times. They're primarily the only electricians we use now.

Description of Work
For our electricians, we work with Current Electrical. I had a major electrical part.

04/13/2015

Bart showed up on time. And he checked the panels and cans to ensure the correct voltage. He then replaced/screwed in the bulbs (something I could do) which took 2 hours and $210; he thought maybe they were in too tight. About a week later all my bulbs burned out again so the root cause was not resolved. I called Current Electrical at which time I discussed that my issue wasn't resolved and she st...

Description of Work
In my basement, I have lights that burn out on a bi-weekly basis. Therefore, I had an electrician come and check that it wasn't power surges.

03/27/2015

They were great. Will definitley use them in the future.

Description of Work
They fixed the fuse box, and replaced lightbulbs

10/07/2013

Great job. On time, very helpful, and cleaned up all beyond my expectations!

Description of Work
1) one new box center of dining table and of fixture. 2) one new center box over kitchen sink. Install of fixture.

09/24/2013

This is the second time I have used this company. I an thrilled! Was punctual, immediately put down floor protection, shoe protection, cleaned thoroughly after each installation was completed and kept me informed of proceedings.

Description of Work
Installed three new exhaust fans and checked fixture.

06/14/2013

Tom was early to arrive, which was good given the assignment, he switched out 15 new dimmers for old dimmers/or switches. Tom was great at explaining the most complex aspects of the job also.

Description of Work
1) F/I 15 CL Diva dimmers 2) F/I 1 new door bell chime kit. 3) Troubleshoot masterbedroom fan/light

Category electrician

Electrical Service - Landscape Lighting, Lighting, Wiring, Chandelier Installation, Circuit Breaker Service, Computer Network Wiring, Doorbell Installation, Electric Car Charging Stations, Generators, Electric Floor Heating Installation & Repair, & Kitchen & Bathroom Electrical Remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal