Aqua Pro Power Washers Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2005

Since we strive for Top Notch customer service on all levels, please note that the height of our Company's busy season is in (April-July). Please allow extra time for responses, estimates and questions especially for new client proposals during this time; as we are traditionally managing and maintaining properties for existing repeat clients at the very same time and when summer temps break, there is very high demand for Spring Cleaning of one's property. Aqua Pro Power Washers, Inc. is listed as a Veteran Owned Small Business and owned & operated by Scot Castellaneta: President & CEO. Questions and personal attention to your questions related to pressure washing, protective treatments and repairs can be directed to Scot or to the GM Rick Lopez. The best time to contact Scot or Rick is by e-mail, where we then can process your requests and respond efficiently in the order received. Thank you for your interest in Aqua Pro Power Washing and Treatments Professional Services!...

American Home Power Wash

At American Home Power Wash, LLC, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

Restore Me Pressure Washing & More LLC

Restore Me Pressure Washing & More LLC - pressure washing services

Productive Work Inc

We know there are so many companies that clean gutters and windows, that it sometimes can be overwhelming to people. We ask you to give us a chance! Our company is about our people: our technicians and our customers. We go above and beyond for everyone. We take the pride in doing a good job and caring in serving our customers. We are proud to be recognized as a member of International Window Cleaning Association by promoting the highest standards in the window cleaning industry. Let us help you! Call/Text us (224) 938 9022 for a quick and free estimate.

Offers by Productive Work Inc on Angi

09/24/2020

Aqua Pro did an excellent job. They were punctual, courteous, and did a professional job for a very competitive price.

Description of Work
Power wash and stain deck and railings

Category decks,deck cleaning

05/18/2020

Amazing work, I hadn't was my 100+ year old greystone, and it came out better than I imagined. Only bad part is that I wasn't warned that water may come in through the windows even though they were closed. Luckily my TV and electronics survived the water and dust that made it through the windows. I would definitely hire again because of the amazing work they did. Under promised, over delivered.

Description of Work
Power Washing

05/12/2020

Requested quote - sent follow up email - 6 days later no contact.

Description of Work
Brick Patio Cleaning

Category pressure washing

With Covid-19 and working for my existing contracts I did not have the time to gain your business. I am sorry because that obviously hurts me too. You were free to contact someone else. We did not contract or make an appointment for an estimate, so rating my company with no commitment is unethical. I am sorry my existing clients are a priority over the 20 years we have been in business. Stop havin...

09/07/2019

All personnel were prompt and clear with their responses. All questions answered thoroughly. They set clear expectations for the work schedule and followed through. The work done was exactly what was requested and what they promised.

Description of Work
Our decorative concrete driveway and walk needed cleaning and sealing.

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We hope to be of service again in the future.

07/09/2019

They were great. Easy to schedule and great work.

Description of Work
Power wash front and sides of house

Category pressure washing

Pressure Cleaning. Treatments - Outdoor Wood & Masonry Structures, Decks & Fences, Patios, Sidewalks, Driveways, Stairs, Brick, Concrete, Greystone, Patio Furniture, House & Garage Siding, Awnings, Undercarriages, Garage Doors, Flat Roofs, Statues, Pools, Ponds, Window Ledges & Limestone Accents.

Indoor Pressure Cleaning