Abt Electronics

Founded 1936 • With Angi since November 2002

Abt Electronics, founded in 1936, is the largest independent, single-store appliance and electronics retailers in the country. The third-generation family run Abt Electronics provides unparalleled customer service with its team of 1,300 expert staff members at its Glenview, Ill.-based store, which boasts a 100,000 square-foot showroom on 37 acres. The company has been recognized by the Chicago Tribune as the “Top Large Workplace in Chicago” for two consecutive years. Abt services customers nationwide through Abt.com, where customers can receive advice and customer support through the site's live chat feature, email and toll-free phone number. Abt has its own 12,000 square-foot recycling center and features an atrium where customers gain access to its boutique stores-within-a-store such as The Apple Boutique. For more information, visit Abt.com. Additional DBA - Abt Electronics & Appliances. Additional phone number - (888) 228-5800...

Keating Craftworks

I build custom and unique live edge tables, benches, headboards, coat racks, bottle openers, charcuterie boards, guitar racks, and more. We also offer custom built telecaster style guitars through our partner J3 Guitars. Woman owned.

Paxem, Inc. Residential & Senior Moving & Estate Liquidation

In business since 2003, Paxem provides residential, commercial and senior services for moves. We are an A+ Accredited Senior Move Manager who provides services for the older adult population as well as younger folks! Services include: organizing / de-cluttering / estate sales / liquidations / packing / set up / staging/ move management / inventories / hoarder specialists. Our employees are experts in the entire moving process. Paxem is accredited through ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators) which means we're held to a higher standard than other estate liquidators. Whether you're moving locally or across the nation Paxem can help. Paxem Showroom is now open and sells high quality consignment of furniture, fine art, high quality area rugs, decorative items, fine jewelry and more. The Paxem Showroom is located at 345 N. Eric Dr., Palatine, IL 60067

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

11/18/2021

It was a great dishwasher, they did a good job, everything went smooth and fine.

Description of Work
I bought a dishwasher from them and they installed it for me.

11/11/2021

The service was magnificent. I've got a 10 year warranty on my furnace. The have a great crew. The services are wonderful. They trained their people very well.

Description of Work
they put in a new heater

Category appliance repair

11/10/2021

It was a big help and their service was excellent.

Description of Work
Installation of garage doors

Category garage doors

08/25/2020

They are excellent and keep records of what they have serviced. They are a little pricey but they are worth it. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They provide electronic service for our home. They connect our gaming systems to other electronics and program remote controls that make for a more user friendly system.

Category electrician

06/04/2020

The work was great, they worked on removing an oven and a microwave and replaced it with 2 new ovens.

Description of Work
Installed in 2 new Ovens

10/30/2019

It went extremely well ! The salesman, Tom, showed me exactly what we wanted in a washer and dryer. With his help the washer and dryer were delivered to our house the next morning saving us a trip to the laundromat. The deliver men Aaron and Joe arrived exactly at the designated time. After removing some doors they quickly removed both the old washer and dryer. There was a concern that the hose fr...

Description of Work
Installation of a new washer and dryer and removal of old units

08/21/2019

Estimator was not expert and had to get back to me after talking with installer about my questions. Price was high and after a week, was offered a $600 discount. But that left the price still high. I ended up contracting with a small owner operated company who could discuss my options directly with me and who did the installation at a better value than ABT. ABT also suggested an over capacity furn...

Description of Work
replace furnace and central air

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Yes, the estimator reached out to our HVAC installers. He needed to verify if the furnace can be vented out along with the existing hot water heater through the chimney. (as this work is outside the standard installation for the furnace). The model that was offered to the customer was comparable to the existing unit in the home. We did not suggest an over capacity furnace, the BTU was less than th...

08/05/2019

They did tell me that I need a plug for it. I had to 300 for the plug.

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category appliance sales

We have reviewed our records and show the customer purchased a water heater 6/13/2015. However, we have no records of servicing the water heater on 2/5/2019 for this customer. We will reach out to the customer regarding this posting.

08/05/2019

They sold us a fridge on Friday and we looked the review after I ordered. The reviews was back and we cancel.

Description of Work
Fridge

Category appliance sales

Our records show on Friday 8/2 an order was placed for a Samsung refrigerator. On 8/5 the customer reselected a GE refrigerator and Abt will be delivering and installing the unit on 8/12. We apologize if there is a misunderstanding with the order. We will reach out to [Member Name Removed] regarding this matter.

01/02/2019

The service was excellent, they made a recommendations that we need to follow up if ever we need some work in the future.

Description of Work
They put in a furnace and replace a duct work on our attic.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Appliance and electronics installation and repair. Car audio/video installation and window tinting. Home and commercial custom audio and video installation. Smart home product integration. Water heater installation and general plumbing services. HVAC installation and service. Home and commercial security and alarm systems. Generator sales and installation.

Ask for details.