A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2001

Family owned and operated since 1996. With almost 20 years of experience, we have turned window cleaning into an art form. At least that's what we hear from our satisfied commercial and residential customers.

Amenities

ask for details
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Benedict H.
11/30/2020
I learned about A & M Window Cleaning from my father-in-law, so it never occurred to me to write a review. Have been using them for both window washing and gutters since we moved into our home five years ago. Quality work, a fair price, and very nice and responsible guys to work with. So glad we found them. Highly recommend.
Description of Work
Window and gutter cleaning
KIRSTEN B.
06/09/2019
A & M is fantastic. We have hired Andy many times over the years. They are professional, extremely nice and they always do a great job.
Description of Work
Windows, gutters, power washing of wood deck/stone patio
gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing
David C.
04/04/2017
A&M responded quickly, gave me an estimate quickly, and the price very competitive. When I have the green light, A&M came on the day and time promised, worked quickly, and did a fabulous and thorough job. I will use them again.
Description of Work
I needed exterior only cleaning of all my house windows -- some are awfully high up.
Shani H.
03/27/2017
There are over 60 windows in my three floors two-flat house. Andy and his son did an amazing job washing all the doors, windows, screens, and window sills. They did a superb job! They were also very kind, friendly, responsible, and punctual. I can recommend them without reservations and will definitely use them again.
Description of Work
Washed all windows in and out, including screens, and cleaned gutters.
James M.
10/17/2016
Excellent work. Very efficient team. We will use them regularly in the future.
Description of Work
Washed all the windows in our new housethat had not been cleaned in a very long time.
Diane L.
10/04/2016
Great! Very professional, quick and did a nice job. We have tall 2 story windows- no problem for them
Description of Work
Windows cleaned
Nick P.
10/03/2016
Pete and his crew were friendly, professional and hard working. My windows look fantastic! I highly recommend!
Description of Work
Window washing.
ELIZABETH M.
01/21/2016
Andy and his team did a great job. I didn't expect them to come out as soon as they did with the inclement weather so it was a nice surprise. They cleaned the gutters and downspouts by hand and with running water down the downspouts (no blowers). I have ice tapes in some gutters and downspouts so clogging is a big problem for me. They were able to get it all unclogged and did a great job. A big plus was how nice they cleaned up the debris--especially on any windows since they are a window cleaning service as well. My windows never looked so clean after gutter cleaning!
Description of Work
Gutter cleaning
gutter cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows
Amelia M.
11/10/2015
Very professional. Did a great job.
Description of Work
Cleaned all windows in my home - inside and out, including screens.
M ROSS A.
08/27/2015
It always goes beautifully. Andy and his crew have been cleaning our gutters and windows for about 5 years now - and they do excellent work. Very dependable and pleasant.
Description of Work
Cleaned gutters of our relatively big house.
gutter cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank You, we appreciate it !
Mary H.
08/23/2015
This provider did not respond to repeated calls and contact on the Angie's website. I called and left voice messages 3 times to 2 different telephone numbers that I had, as well as leaving a message on the Angie's website asking to be contacted. No response was received from any of these attempts for three weeks. I had used this provider on several occasions and was happy with the work. There could have been no reason not to respond since they had been happy to work here and I paid immediately. The rating system is not a good measure of any provider when work is not completed. Too, bad they did not bother to at least respond with some indication that they were not interested in working at my house.
Description of Work
Did not respond to calls and Angie's List message
window cleaning

We are very sorry, but after problems we encountered on our last job for this member we decided that continuing our business would be detrimental to both parties
Danielle R.
07/14/2014
They returned my call for an estimate right away and supplied a bid the next day. They were very honest in telling me when they could fit us in. With the crazy weather we have had this summer I was surprised they stuck with the date and time. I was very happy with the guys they were very friendly and polite and did not disrupt my household. It took them about 4 hours to complete and we very professional in collecting payment and making sure that I was happy with the work. We will use them again next season.
Description of Work
The cleaned my three story house with paned windows/screens inside and out also this price included the gutters.
ANNE S.
07/01/2014
Andy and one other person arrived on time, worked very unobtrusively, and did an outstanding job. The cost matched the estimate and was very reasonable. This is the second time I've used them and both times the work was excellent. Of the three window-washing companies I've used this is the very best one.
Description of Work
Wash all windows in house.
Bessie H.
06/28/2014
Andy and his crew were prompt, worked quickly, very polite and professional and did a great job! I would definitely use again.
Description of Work
Cleaned interior an exterior windows including screens and tracks.
Donna W.
06/17/2014
Company was very prompt, professional and quickly got the job done. I have 2 skylights in the kitchen which always gets greasy and very dirty inside and out. One window over the sink weeps dirty streaks down the white kitchen wall where I cannot reach. I asked the team member to please wipe it down and he willingly washed the wall. I am extremely pleased with this company and the men they employ. I had them last year and will have them again in the future.
Description of Work
Wash windows and storm doors inside and out. Put in screens
window cleaning

Thank You, we appreciate it.
Mary M.
05/29/2014
They did a stellar job. Andy gave us a very competitive bid and was able to fit us into an already busy schedule. He and his crew of 3-4 worked 8 or 9 hours over 2 days. They were polite, efficient, and very tidy. I think that my 100-year old house threw them a couple of curve balls -- cleaning the windows and storms was more complicated and time-consuming than anticipated, but they did it all with a smile. I have had some disappointing experiences gutter and window cleaners in the past few years and was not looking forward to going through the process again. I am so glad I gave these guys a try. I will definitely use them again.
Description of Work
Power wash siding, clean gutters, and wash windows inside and out.
gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You, we appreciate it.
Donna W.
05/12/2014
It went very smoothly and professionally. The young men were extremely nice and helpful. I was overall very happy with everything they were supposed to do. This was the first time I hired someone to wash my windows and I could not have been more pleased.
Description of Work
Cleaned windows, skylights and screens. Cleaned screens and installed them.
John J.
05/12/2014
My windows look great. They did a wonderful job. They also cleaned all sills, etc. They even cleaned the window area on the doors as well as wiped thresholds. They placed sheets under the work area both inside and out. Will definitely use them again.
Description of Work
Washed 27 windows inside and out, including storm windows and screens.
Sharon R.
05/02/2014
I recently had construction work done in my house and the windows were filthy. I called for an estimate and had a quote, in writing, in my mailbox the next day. I wanted my windows cleaned by a specific date and they worked to find a time that would fit my schedule. It was cold and rainy on the scheduled morning, but they arrived at the scheduled time and in a pause in the rain they managed to clean all of my windows. They made no mess inside my house. The price was very reasonable, especially considering I have two bow windows that have 25 panes each running from floor to ceiling in my living and dining room. I was very satisfied.
Description of Work
I had all of my windows washed, inside and out, including my skylight and had the screens cleaned.
Keith M.
04/13/2014
Very professional, they arrived on time and got right to work. Windows looked great when they were finished. We live in a recently built out condo and Andy and a colleague pointed out two windows where the seal between the double panes were was broken.
Description of Work
Washed windows inside and out, cleaned screens and sills
Anthony A.
04/08/2014
Excellent quality and price. Highly recommend. Will definitely use again.
Description of Work
Wash exterior windows
Mary Ann S.
03/31/2014
Andy and his team of 2 additional men arrived promptly and performed all of the work in a timely way and with excellent results. We have previously had our gutters cleaned by this group and can attest that both types of work are done thoroughly. Our home has some high areas, and numerous windows. It's a big job and was very well done!
Description of Work
Washed the exterior windows of 3 levels of our home, including numerous small paned windows and doors.
JENNIFER LEE O.
10/18/2013
Prompt reply to my inquiry, punctual on the date they did the work, careful and thorough. I would use this service again.
Description of Work
Cleaned all windows and screens inside and out.
Joe M.
09/27/2013
I have a two story house with a tile roof, you cannot walk on it. A&M did a great service. They asked to do it in thier own time and within a couple of weeks they came out and the gutters magicly became clean while I was at work. The only thing I would have asked them to do better was the gutter crud was paper bagged. I would have liked the crud to be put in landscape can that my suburb woud pick up. It rained and the paper bags became saturated a couple of days later, but before my garbage day. I will definatly use A&M again.
Description of Work
Cleaned gutters on 2300 s/f two story house
gutter cleaning
MICHAEL R.
09/26/2013
Andy and his team are punctual, quick, and careful. They clean inside and out, remove and replace the mullions without damage
Description of Work
Cleaned the windows

Phone

3232 GREENBRIAR DR

Glenview, IL 60025

Other Information

Services offered

WINDOW CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING AND GUTTER CLEANING. DECK MAINTENANCE.

Services not offered

SINGLE WINDOW CLEANING.

Payment options

FAQ

A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Yes, A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE offers free project estimates.

No, A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE does not offer a senior discount.

No, A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE does not offer warranties.

A & M WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE offers the following services: WINDOW CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING AND GUTTER CLEANING. DECK MAINTENANCE.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Next Door & Window

Offers Coupon

Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

FB Construction, Inc.

(24)

2022 Super Service Award

FB Construction, Inc.

General contractor with expertise in multiple categories including full gut rehab, windows, doors, siding, bathrooms, kitchens, additions and more! Over 40 years of industry experience allows us to start and finish any project efficiently, effectively, and on budget.

Accurate Contracting Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated, BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, that has been serving the community since 1998. Our owner, Ronald Peterson, is a General Contractor with 40+ years of ground up, hands on structural experience. With Ron's knowledge and experience, he has helped homeowners with design, layout and product decisions that can be a difficult and sometimes frustrating process. We pride ourselves on delivering superior products and services at rates that are more than competitive. Accurate Contracting Services has implemented a policy of promoting environmentally safe products and recycling shingles, which frees landfills of a product that never decomposes. Whether you're looking to enhance the look of your house, improve energy efficiency or increase your home's resale value, Accurate Contracting Services will help you decide the best option to fit your needs and budget.