A-ABACE ELECTRIC

With Angi since June 2010

2.3

NORTH SUBURBAN ELECTRIC INC

North Suburban Electric, Inc. is a full service and repair Company. Our Company has been in business since 1981 and are guided by the principles of Honesty and Integrity. Our Electricians are background checked and drug tested for your safety. We offer worry free, flat rate up front prices for your peace of mind. We charge by the job not the hour. We insist that our customers know the price up front before we start the job. We offer complete customer satisfaction.

EMF Electric Co

We are a premier electrical services company offering support to residential, commercial, and industrial clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area. Since opening our doors 20 years ago, we’ve never stopped striving to provide the innovative, timely and cost-effective solutions our clients have come to expect.

Offers by EMF Electric Co  on Angi
Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

06/27/2015

Stan is excellent, punctual, and very knowledgable. Stan corrected all the electrical problems in my garage and my doorbell on my home. Very pleasant person. I would hire Stan again. Thank you Stan.

Description of Work
lighting and plug/socket electrical service

12/12/2012

. It was a nightmare experience.

Description of Work
Perhaps, due to this company's poor reputation, it has a new name called "A-ABACE Diamond Quality Electrician". This is an awful company. I hired this company through a barter network to install three motion triggered lights for my home and my neighbor. Instead of honor the agreement, this company over charged my neighbor for more than $130 behind my back, instead of paying barter money as agreed. I hired this company, but the company not only secretly over charged my neighbor and but also refused even to tell me how much they charged the neighbor. In addition, it also over charged my barter account. The owner has no ethics, when he sees cash. I have filed a complaint to BBB and to the barter network. They do OK job. However, they have no ethics or professionalism. They lie. Avoid this company, period.

12/16/2011

A-Abace Electric came to my house and restored power. The worker said that he restored power by tightening a loose wire. I later found out they got the power restored by breaking a seal the power company put on the box. Now the power company is charging me $488 because A-Abace tampered with the box. The electrician had me stealing power and did not tell me. I called A-Abace and was told by the sup...

Description of Work
They came to find the reason power went off in some rooms of our two-flat and get the power back on.