AAA American Cleanouts & Junk Removal

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

27 Siems Dr

Glendale Heights, IL 60139

You decide what goes and I remove it! I specialize in all different types of clean outs. Foreclosure clean outs, appliance removal, basement, attic and garage clean outs as well as office, retail space clean outs and more. You will always work with me and never a subordinate or subcontractor. When you need waste removal services you can count on, call AAA American Cleanouts. AAA American Cleanouts' Include - Residential Waste Removal- appliance removal, garage clean out, house clean out, attic clean out, basement clean out, carpet tear out. Commercial Waste Removal - foreclosure clean outs, office clean outs, doctor's office clean out, retail space clean out. About AAA American Cleanouts - read customer reviews of our services. I'm available to answer any questions you have about me or my company. Whatever waste removal services that you need, I can meet them at prices you can afford. Call AAA American Cleanouts today at (630) 768-8229 to schedule your waste removal service, if you have any other questions or comments, please contact me. ...

07/05/2018

Allan R.

Great! Good guys, willing workers and very professional. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Cleanout of several areas

05/16/2018

Frank A.

Crew was great - they were prompt and quick getting all the items I requested out of my basement. I will definitely use them .

Description of Work
Remove miscellaneous junk from my basement

11/20/2017

Beth B.

Great! They were right on time, friendly and did not leave a mess!

Description of Work
Pick-up garbage from attic.

10/28/2017

Girish V.

Kurt and his man came with a truck and took most of the junk really quickly and left a clean yard at the end. Great service and great price.

Description of Work
Needed to clean out a lot of the garage. I used the $95 coupon and knew it was going to be more junk and he charged a nominal extra amount for nearly the double amount of junk.

09/28/2017

Paula J.

This company was professional, prompt and effective. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I had several large items to donate to charity. I had a great deal of trouble finding someone to help out with hauling these items to Goodwill. Movers would have charged a minimum of $400 to do this work. I was relieved when I found this company.

07/26/2017

Rachel S.

They cleaned out a very dirty 2-1/2 car garage. Probably close to 50 years of you-name-it junk! Everything from wood to old appliances and everything in between. Large and small items. The garage was packed and filthy! They were very professional and nice. Came right away for a quote (which they stuck to) and came promptly on the day we chose. They worked quickly and even swept out all the trash. I cannot say enough about this company! I would use them again in a flash. Do not be put off by the price I paid - this was a HUGE job - filled the whole load and then some. They will charge accordingly on smaller jobs.

Description of Work
Needed a 2-1/2 car garage cleaned out.

06/26/2017

Dominic O.

FABULOUS!!!! They came the same day to clear my junk pile. They were very professional, polite and courteous. I will not hesitate to use them again. I also would not hesitate to refer them to anyone needed their services.

Description of Work
I needed a huge pile of junk removed.

06/26/2017

Rebecca D.

They came to the house, picked up all the trash and cleaned up afterwards. Very nice young men.

Description of Work
Pick up of old carpeting and padding and other trash.

06/17/2017

MARY P.

It went very well, and even at the closing, the buyers stated how clean the house was

Description of Work
We needed a clean out of my mother-in-law's house prior to sale.

06/01/2017

Debra S.

Excellent I was very happy with how the job went

Description of Work
garage cleanout

05/27/2017

Debra S.

The very impressive and genuinely nice crew were efficient, helpful and stayed on task. Despite the amount of work, they were able to complete within a couple of hours. Thanks to AAA I've got my garage back.

Description of Work
Garage cleanout

04/19/2017

Edward S.

The guys showed up a bit earlier than scheduled, which worked out great. They had to move a few things out of their way to clear it all out and they put everything back where it wanted it. Really helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Needed to clear accumulated clutter and obsolete items.

04/14/2017

Russell C.

Once again, AAA American Cleanouts to the rescue. We needed a old pool table removed from our basement. The crew was right on time and had the job done in less than an hour. These guys are quick, courteous and professional. Will use their services again!

Description of Work
Removal of pool table from our basement for disposal

04/10/2017

Ray P.

Everything went great. I contacted AAA earlier in the week and they were able to come by that Saturday. They were on-time, actually early! Took care of everything that I needed. Friendly, professional, helpful.... Would ire them again.

Description of Work
Remove misc. stuff from the garage.

04/07/2017

Kathleen H.

The best I can say is that he was on time. He jacked up the price on me.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $95 for Junk Hauling and Removal.

04/04/2017

Kim P.

Very well. I wished I had a little bit of notice before they showed up. Very nice people to deal with.

Description of Work
Yes and they did more.

03/23/2017

JANE S.

Crew was punctual, organized, and did a great job. Cleaned up after themselves and could not have been pleasant. Great Experience!

Description of Work
Needed 2 large pieces of furniture removed from garage and basement.

03/20/2017

Pam S.

This crew was terrific. They arrived on time. Went straight to work, organized my piles and piles of stuff to fit into one truck (I was worried I had too much junk and it wouldn't fit). And the cherry on top was that they swept the floor when they were finished. Very Professional. Will recommend to all my friends.

Description of Work
Needed junk and garbage hauled out from basement and garage as we prepare to move. This included mattresses, shelving and lots of smaller stuff.

12/06/2016

Anna-Elise P.

They answered the phone promptly, and made arrangements to come out on exactly the day I needed. They came when they said they would, and got right to work. They had the chairs removed in just a few minutes, despite the fact that it was a snowy day. Their conduct was professional, showing concern for my house and for safety. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed two broken recliners removed so that there would be room for the new ones.

07/26/2016

Andrea R.

We were getting quotes to have deck material hauled away. Kurt responded to my phone call immediately and was very nice and professional. He quoted me a reasonable price. My husband had called other people as well for quotes. The person that my husband called was able to get to us faster to haul the material away so unfortunately we were unable to use Kurt's services. Based on my conversation with him and his responsiveness and professionalism we would definitely consider contacting him again if we need hauling services again.

Description of Work
We did not have work done.

07/14/2016

barbara F.

Everything went fine. I had been calling peoplefor 3 days until I got AAA.

Description of Work
I needed a couch and recliner removed from my apartment. No movers would do it unless I booked for 3 hours. AAA showed up and took the furniture out and were very careful not to break anything or scratch the walls. I would recommend him to everyone.

04/19/2016

Jeff R.

Kurt met up with me the day after I called at our storage facility. After came to our house to remove the hot tub and pick up other junk. The team did a great job and very pleased. Would definitely use them again. Thanks.

Description of Work
Took full truck bed of furniture to donation center. Cut-up and removed hot tub as part of full trailer of junk to dispose of.

Category garbage collection

03/05/2016

Robert L.

the crew arrived promptly the agreed time and worked quickly to load the debris ,they swept the area up when done very pleased with the job they did will use them again

Description of Work
Removed construction debris and misc. junk

02/29/2016

jennifer N.

The scheduling was prompt. The removal was complete. The problem was that the drivers came during a snowstorm (i asked if they would like to reschedule) and were not versed in how to drive a truck and trailer in the snow. Through the course of getting down our driveway they got stuck multiple times and when finally down could not get out without completely tearing up our yard. We still have two areas that are nothing but mud. We had to assist them in getting out. It was a painful process. We will not use this provider again.

Description of Work
Hauled away trash from our garage

02/29/2016

eric B.

After having to contact them directly multiple times they had nothing but excuses on not wanting to hall away normal house furniture. They barely took anything, far less than the deal written.

Description of Work
We paid for 4 cubic yards junk hauling services.

Jurassic Junk Removal- Chicago

According to Webster’s Dictionary, the word “junk” means “to dispose of something useless or old” and that’s where we come in! Serving Chicago and surrounding suburbs, as the #1 recommended (and fastest growing) junk and trash removal service, Jurassic Junk Removal strongly believes that environmentally responsible waste management is the only way to ensure a cleaner and greener world that we can all enjoy for generations to come. So whether you’re spring cleaning, moving in, moving out, cleaning out the garage, attic, basement or simply reclaiming precious space at the office - one phone call (or click) is all it takes to make… "YOUR JUNK. EXTINCT." For more information or to schedule a free, onsite estimate, please call our Customer Service Center or simply schedule online at https://jurassicjunk.com/chicago-metro/ (and be sure to ask us how you may be eligible to receive a tax-deductible receipt based on any of your items that we can donate to our local charities!) Thanks for your interest in Jurassic Junk Removal. We’d greatly appreciate your business!

Fast moving

With over a decade of experience, specializing in Fast moving & delivery service, along with junk removal! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Royal Demolition LLC

A small demolition company. Mostly do interior work like, taking down bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, living room, walls, etc. Also, haul the garbage and debris. Committed to superior quality And results.

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Residential and commercial appliance removal including - refrigerators, freezers, stoves, dishwashers, TVs, computers, water heaters, carpet, garage, whole house, attic, basement and foreclosure clean outs, old office equipment & furniture.

Deliver & drop off dumpsters.