Save on Kitchens

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2014

22W121 Pinegrove Ct.

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Kitchen Remodeling - Bath Remodeiling - Cabinet Refacing Kitchens and bathrooms are most likely to be at the top of most homeowners’ lists of rooms to remodel. Save On Kitchens, Inc. is a kitchen and bathroom remodeling and cabinet refacing contractor serving residential and commercial clients. We have been creating dream kitchens and baths for more than 20 years. Our insured and bonded professionals will visit your home, make suggestions, create a computer design, and give you a free estimate. Let us design your kitchen and bath in the comfort of your own home. ...

05/25/2020

KARYN J.

Save on Kitchens is the best contractor I have ever had! Vince, Anna and Ozzie take plan ahead, take care of everything and do a great job at great price. Ozzie is a true craftsman. I had a drawer that was partially blocked by the oven door handle, Ozzie found the most creative way to make the drawer 100% accessible. I would recommend them to my close friends. Thanks Again, I love my new kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel. - new Cabinets, tile backsplash, countertops

Category ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling

Thank you very much for the opportunity work with you. Enjoy your new kitchen.

04/23/2020

Carol B.

This project went smoothly with awesome installers (Ozzy & Marsele) and completed in a timely manner. They worked very diligently and the outcome was beautiful. We are very happy and would recommend this company and all its professionalism!

Description of Work
Kitchen Refaced

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed], It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

10/30/2018

Eve R.

They were very nice. They did a really good job and I was very happy with them. Their price is within reasonable range. They are flexible in the timing of the job. From beginning to end, they were very professional.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen cabinet refacing and some tile work on back splash.

Category ceramic tile,cabinet refacing

09/28/2018

Halina R.

The experience was exceptional and I knew exactly what to expect going forward. Prices were fantastic, and the contractor provided prompt and excellent communication and performance. I couldn'€™t be happier with the experience, from start to finish, and I adore my new kitchen! Highly recommend Save on Kitchens!

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel

08/23/2018

Andrea O.

Honestly I never heard of Save on Kitchens. But after meeting Vince (the owner) I had a good feeling. He was very genuine and sincere. He worked within my budget and told me the project would be done within 4 weeks. I had my old cabinets replaced granite and backsplash installed and new flooring laid in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. Ozzie (the installer) was friendly, helpful and took great pride in his work. He did an incredible job and finished in two and a half weeks. It was a pleasure working with everyone. I am totally satisfied and I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

10/12/2016

Halina C.

I love my almost new kitchen! We got new doors, drawers and our island was converted from doors to 10" deep drawers. I love it! This created so much more storage space in our kitchen. The conversion piece was recommended to us and honestly this is what sealed the deal for us! The overall look is great! We are quite pleased. Installation was on time and of excellent quality. Our expectations on the cabinets, drawers and hardware were completely met. The installer checked with us on several matters during the installation to ensure our complete agreement. Clean up was very good and thorough. We are very pleased with the project and would recommend Save on Kitchens for cabinet refacing!

Description of Work
New doors New drawers Converted island from doors to 10" deep drawers

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

10/07/2016

Dana A.

Vince focused on what we wanted. Instead of pushing his agenda, he accommodated our needs and listened to our wishes. He made suggestions when asked and did so appropriately. We were pleased with his understanding and courtesy in hearing the specifics of what we wanted in the update. The guys with whom he worked and who put in our new kitchen were efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. We highly recommend Save on Kitchens! :)

Description of Work
Updated kitchen - floor, cabinets, counter tops, sink, backsplash, etc.

10/04/2016

Nick B.

Everything went well. Was extremely happy with the way the cabinets came out! Would definitely recommend them again.

Description of Work
Very professional was very honest and did a great job!

Category cabinet refacing

10/04/2016

Dorothy R.

looks great! Save on Kitchens made the process very easy.

Description of Work
refaced cabinets

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

09/30/2016

Mariellen L.

They started on time,were very careful with the new floor that had been installed, and did a great job . They slowed up when they said they would and even though I changed a few things were very accommodating. They also gave me ideas about light placement. They had to re-anchor the ceiling in one spot .from a previous contractor and did so without charging. I had some left over tile from the kitchen and he suggested that it could be used in the laundry room above the sink.. Just a fantastic experience. I will hire them again when I re-do my bathroom

Description of Work
Vince came in with photos and samples. He stressed the rating of his company and he was right. Fantastic job

Category home remodeling

It was wonderful to meet you both and have the pleasure to do the work in your home. I sincerely hope you are enjoying your kitchen, and I thank you for sharing your experience with others. Vince

New Color Cabinets

New Color Cabinets is a company dedicated to Refinishing cabinets and interior paint we working in Chicago areas since 2009 Our goal it is to add you to the list of our many happy customers starting now to use Angies list we hope have more happy customers follow us in Facebook , instagram.

Offers by New Color Cabinets on Angi
    Bazan Painting Projects

Bazan Painting Projects is a full service company that offers a wide range of services and expert advice. Ray Bazan, owner of Bazan Painting Projects, has over 10 years of experience in the painting industry, considers himself an expert in the field and takes great pride in what he does. Satisfying our customers is a business philosophy we practice and emphasize. We take pride in our attention to detail and understand the importance of a job well done, which includes all aspects of the project from start to finish. We guarantee to get the job done right and we will work hard to make sure we exceed your expectations. We use only the finest tools and materials. We ensure that surfaces are properly prepared before starting any job and special attention is given to cover and protect areas that are not being painted. We take special care of each job and possess the necessary skills required in understanding the wide range of paint coating varieties, as well as the ability to diagnose and solve the unique challenges of each project. In addition, a thorough cleaning is given at the end of each workday. Please contact us for a free estimate and paint consultation. We are confident that you will find our prices fair, affordable, and competitive. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business.

Matrix Home Solutions

Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential customers with a collaborative consultation geared towards budget, wants, needs and lifestyle.

Offers by Matrix Home Solutions on Angi

Kitchen Remodel. Cabinet Refacing. Bath Remodel. Home Design.

No Painting/Refinishing or Staining of Cabinets