Pro-Home Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

799 Roosevelt Rd

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Pro-Home Services has been delighting the most discriminating customers with new roofs, siding, windows and doors for more than twelve years. Not only do we help you envision an exciting, refreshed home exterior with quality products, we install them with quality and care, at the hands of our very experienced, licensed, and certified team. Throughout the process, we protect your home and yard like it’s ours and leave a clean site every time. We invite you to look through website, gallery and testimonials to see why people trust Pro-Homes. And why you can too!...

05/11/2018

Roland B.

Had a gentleman come out and acknowledge that this would be an hour or so to get fixed. Received a quote, called 2 twice, emailed 2 twice and never a response. I guess the job was too small for this company to care. The least you could have said is, sorry the job is too small and we don’t want to waste our time with a job that won’t make us enough $$. Its ok, I’ve just called your competition and they are now doing a much larger job.

Description of Work
No Work was done

The repair was scheduled within few days after acceptance when our Technician showed up homeowner's wife said that they didn't want to wait and had Handyman do the repair.

03/25/2017

Debra C.

We haven't really tested it with rain yet. We had a leaky roof before, so I do not know if the problem is solved. They were very professional. Communicated well, and did a good job. They quoted us a good price. Very efficient. Any problems they had, they were good with working it out. Very prompt, and easy to schedule with. They were good.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof for us.

09/21/2016

Nancy D.

We had some communication problems.

Description of Work
They recently changed my roof and gutters about 3 weeks ago.

09/01/2016

Kevin Z.

Peter and his crew were great to work with. They provided exceptional knowledge, customer service, good pricing and were easy to work with. The work was excellent and the crew was in time and professional. My houses came out great and not only look great but are well protected.

Description of Work
Storm damage roofing, new gutters and downspouts, new soffit fascia and freezeboard along with neccessary ventilation for 2 houses and a garage.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/27/2016

Renee R.

I set up an appointment with the owner the week prior for 12 noon. I arranged my schedule so that I could give him at lease on hour of my time for the estimate. When he did not show up by 12:15 I called his office. I was told by the receptionist that he was interviewing someone. I asked her if he planned to show up at my property for the estimate she told me she did not know. After waiting around for the hour the owner called me at 1 pm and told me a different story for why he did not show up. He offered to reschedule, however I was no longer available for the rest of the day.

Description of Work
Set up appointment for estimate on siding repair.

Category siding

[Removed Member Name] , we had first appointment set up last week, I did show up but you have schedule another company there to check on your siding at the same time, I have called and reschedule for the following week between 12-1:00 pm , you have called at 12:15 screaming and cursing at my receptionist that you had an appointment set up at noon and hang up( not really nice way of talking to a woman buy the way) I had a customer that walked into my office at that time, after she left I have called apologize and offer to come over at 1:00, so I did my best to meet with you.

04/12/2016

Laura B.

Peter was very easy to work with. The crew came on time and finished the same day! Great job! They came back to fix a few little details later (even after they were paid) very responsive and professional! Would recommend them!

Description of Work
Complete new roof

04/11/2016

Juan G.

From my initial conversation with the owner, Peter Kiwior, until the installation crew left after the job was done it was professional, personable and precise. Everything about the experience was top-notch. Peter came out to do the initial estimate and presented/demonstrated me with the window that would best fit my needs. He understood what I wanted and was thorough in the information he provided. The price he quoted to replace 13 windows was much less that another competitor had quoted and I felt Pro-Home offered the better quality product. His lead installer Wesley stopped by about a week later to perform the final measurements and was also very professional and personable. The windows took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive (made to measurements) and about 6 hours to install. Wesley and his partner were efficient, courteous and meticulous about the work they did. They hauled my old windows away and cleaned up any debris extraordinarily well! They even swept and cleaned the roof over my family room addition from any debris, amazing! They are reasonably priced compared to others and take a huge amount of pride in their work. I would highly recommend Pro-Home for whatever service you may need and plan to call them back for a siding job.

Description of Work
Replaced 13 double hung windows including 1 picture window.

Category replacement windows

03/12/2016

Scott G.

I solicited multiple estimates from various firms and Pro-Home hit the sweet spot for me with choices of quality, name-brand materials, long warranties on both materials and labor, and a bid that was meaningfully lower than other similar roofing companies, and financing. The proposal included dealing with high-pitched roof (some estimators wouldn't even bid), some copper flashing, replacing plumbing stack vent with lead flashing witand a small rubberized flat-roof over the front porch. The job took two days, but was completed on time and the crew did a good job cleaning up the site each day. Ken, the project consultant (sales rep) was easy to work with. He didn't seem to mind meeting after dinner hours and was easy to reach on his cell phone. I would recommend to others in the Chicago suburbs.

Description of Work
full roof replacement including removal/haul away old material, ice and water shield, new felt, ridge venting. Owens Corning asphalt shingles with lifetime manufacturer warranty and 10-year labor warranty. Also replaces a small flat roof over front porch entry with torch-down rubberized material with new drip edge

11/23/2015

Richard R.

They did a great job. Friendly professional crew who worked fast but didn't cut corners. They were responsive to additional requests, and the house looks great. Had to do a little extra cleanup ourselves as we found some nails all around the house, but we're very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Pulled off old cedar siding, tore down a rotting chimney, installed new chimney for a direct-vent gas fireplace, and resided the house with Vinyl, adding new gutters, soffits, downspouts, and gutter guards.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

09/28/2015

John R.

After learning my rear gutter and roof were in dire condition, I contacted Pro-Home based on the reviews here. Peter made it out to my house quickly to assess the situation and give me a very competitive quote. I agreed to the terms and was to be scheduled two weeks' out when he called me a couple of days later and said he had a cancellation and could complete the job over the weekend. Peter's crew arrived on time and completed the work in a day with beautiful results. The site was fully cleaned up afterwards and some of the work for the replacement of the roofing planks was discounted due to the extent of the repairs needed. I'm very happy with my experience with this company and the excellent work performed on my home at a very reasonable cost. This was also certainly not an easy job, as the pitch of my roof is very steep.

Description of Work
Complete tear-off, repair of roofing planks, repair of rear gutter detachment from home, and full roof replacement with modern ventilation system on a 4-bedroom Cape Cod-style home.

Category gutter repair,roofing

TAK Drywall Specialists Inc

We are a full-service drywall contractor based out of Elburn, IL providing quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients in the Fox Valley and Tri-City area. From remodeling to new construction, from a living room in a historical property in St. Charles, IL to a high-tech office in Schaumburg, IL, our specialists will meet your needs. We also provide interior and exterior painting services. T.A.K. Drywall Specialists, Inc., will be celebrating 24 years in business in the Fox Valley. Our company is fully-insured and bonded. We pride ourselves in our craftsmanship based on the experience of our employees. Our employees have experience extending 30+ years in the drywall industry, each having served an apprenticeship. Many of our loyal employees have been with us ranging from 3 to 23 years. We credit this to the many benefits we offer to them as we use no sub-contracted labor. All our employees live locally. We try to hire local to help sustain the community.

Two Brothers Residential Maintenance & Service

Services that we provide include, but are not limited to: Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, light Carpentry, Deck and Fence Restoration, Pressure Washing, Concrete Staining and Sealing, and more!! Two Brothers is a locally owned business that provides essential services to improve and maintain your home or business. Our goal is to provide our customers with affordable solutions while maintaining environmentally safe 'green' practices and customer satisfaction. Our primary focus is on the restoration and preservation of all exterior wood, encompassing but not limited to: decks, fences, cedar siding, log homes, playsets, gazebos, pergollas, arbors, and patio furniture. During the winter months we offer full service snow removal for both homeowners and businesses. Two brothers is a a rated member of the chicago better business bureau that believes customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about two brothers, and please contact us today for a free estimate on your next residential maintenance project. You can count on two brothers to “treat your project as if it were one of our own”. Additional email - info@twobrothers.biz.

MH Pro Painting

Painting-exterior and interior. MH Pro Painting is a small family business that works to satisfy and help customers accomplish there projects.

Exterior Home Remodeling, roof replacements, siding installation (including installation of James Hardie products, LP Smartside siding),replacement windows & doors ,new gutters, aluminum soffit & fascia.

roof repairs,siding repairs,wood repairs, windows repairs, glass replacement, metal roofing, slate roofing, tile roofing,