ACB Masonry, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2008

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLC

We are a full service chimney and masonry repair company. We are family owned, licensed, bonded and fully insured. We have been proudly serving the area since 1996. Our technicians are highly trained, and we do not use any subcontractors. For additional information we can be reached at 630-833-3665, contact@affordabletuckpointingpros.com.

Calzante Construction

Whether you’re looking for a Chicago masonry contractor for new construction, or a Chicago masonry specialist to do some repair work such as tuckpointing, brickwork or stonework to your existing home or business, Calzante Construction is a name you can trust. We are professionals that manage all aspects of your job to ensure it’s completed on schedule and to your satisfaction!

07/18/2020

Fantastic! Bill Tenuta and his crew did a fantastic job at my home. I would recommend them to anyone who wants great work at a fair price! Fantastic!

Description of Work
remove and replace the Limestone sill at the sliding glass door and to repair the cracked brick masonry and sill at the window

Category masonry

11/14/2019

ACB Masonry removed and replaced all of the brick veneer on an 80 foot wall of our 1950's era brick ranch. Foundation sill plates were repaired in a number of places as well. This was a VERY challenging job! Bill was correctly diagnosed the type and extent of our damage even prior to removing the old brick veneer. He worked with us to develop his plan, advised us on a completion date and and kept ...

Description of Work
Removed/replaced brick veneer on 1950's era ranch home; replaced areas of broken foundation sill plate; installed glass block windows and window wells in basement.

Category masonry,glass block,foundation repair

03/02/2018

Bill and his crew did an excellent job of designing, and implementing the repairs I needed.

Description of Work
Foundation work

Category masonry,foundation repair

09/27/2016

Bill returned call within 1.5 days, showed up on time for estimate a few days later, ordered and delivered new brick as promised (perfect match). After a weather delay, he scheduled the job, showed up and did very nice work. Two day job (to let the bricks set overnight). His helper was friendly and efficient. They cleaned up the work site, took away the debris, and offered to stack the remaining f...

Description of Work
Brick and concrete steps repaired. Tear out old, failing brick, install new, replace concrete steps.

Category chimney sweep,masonry

07/06/2016

Contacted ACB for a small job after seeing all the positive reviews. I tried submitting a form via their website for an estimate and I wait a couple of days, but I never get a response.. So I decide to leave a message via Angie's list. I did hear back from Bill about an hour after leaving that message, but unfortunately I had gone for a jog and missed the call. Bill said he was calling me in regar...

Description of Work
nothing

Category masonry

In response to the customers review and reason for me not following up with them, we had a unexpected death in the family that took time away from my business. I apologize for not responding as quickly as I should have but under the circumstances I was unable to. I always try to make sure my customers are well taken care of and go above and beyond what is expected of me and my company and always w...

07/03/2016

It didn't go. After awarding the job to Bill, he never called me back to set up an install date or time despite follow up phone calls and text messages.

Description of Work
Stone work inside my home

07/14/2015

Bill did a great job all around , he set out to fix a leak I was having and did so with aplomb! His attention to detail to make the repair fit seamlessly with the rest of our brick home facade was great! He not only fixed my problem he left our home like he found it in the first place - he cleaned up every bit of debris . He also followed up with me ,not once but twice after bad storms to ascertain if I had had any problems! I am so happy to have chosen him for the job! I plan to use him again for masonry work .

Description of Work
Removed an existing brick second story window sill and replaced with a limestone sill as well as tuck pointing of brick facing of base piers of garage

05/16/2015

After having called three masonry businesses from Angie's List and getting poor to no responses, I called ACB. What a difference. Bill called me back very soon after receiving my Web site request. He met with me a couple of days later. We discussed several options in addition to the main job of repairing my porch and there was absolutely no pressure to buy. I decided to go with the Rolls Royce options and the end product is fabulous. Timely, professional, thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable all describe Bill. I will certainly pass his card around my subdivision. If you're looking for masonry work, take my advice--start here first and save yourself a lot of headaches.

Description of Work
Replaced failing mailbox with brick mailbox install and various brick repair work to front porch and facade.

05/14/2015

good job, professional and friendly service

Description of Work
repair work

08/02/2014

First of all, it may sound minor, but the fact that Bill called back the same day I left a message was a good sign. None of the other tuckpointing companies I called were very responsive. I didn't have to wait long for him to stop by and give me a quote on the work. He took his time to listen to the multiple leak issues we were facing and the several ways they had already been addressed. Then he explained his expertise and went into detail on how he would approach the problem. I felt I got a thorough explanation and he answered all of my questions without issue. I thought the quote was fair considering the location of the work. He and his partner were on time and professional. He had committed to making one repair and investigating the source of another. After the repair, he and his partner did a water test to figure out where the other leak was coming from. He found the entry points and immediately repaired them. Because he was already there and it was a quick fix, he did not charge me for that repair. He knew I had already spent hundreds of dollars trying to resolve the problem, so he went the extra mile and fixed it himself. A few days after the repairs, we had a hard rain. I got a call from Bill. He was just calling to see if his repair had held. It had. Yes, I would highly recommend ACB Masonry and would use them again.

Description of Work
Grout repair close to roof. Area was causing a leak in our family room ceiling. Also repaired a leak in our basement.

Category masonry contractor

MASONRY REPAIRS, TUCKPOINTING, WATERPROOFING SEALANTS, CAULKING, STEEL LENTIL REPLACEMENT, STRUCTUAL STEEL REPLACEMENT, BRICK ADDITIONS, CHIMNEY REPAIR AND REBUILDING, CONCRETE REPAIR, PARAPET WALL REBUILDING, GLASS BLOCK WINDOWS, PRESSURE WASHING, CHEMICAL CLEANING. SPECIALIZING IN HISTORICAL FACADE PRESERVATION AND MASONRY FACADE INSPECTIONS

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover