S & A Maintenance Services Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2010

Esquivel Landscaping & Construction

Esquivel Landscaping is serving and assisting our clients with sincerity, efficiency and authenticity with their home projects and commercial needs. We offer a plethora of services in Landscaping, Hardscaping & Construction.

NOVA Landscaping Maintenance

Call or click for an estimate today!

Power Restoration LLC

***20 Years Of Experience*** If Any Customer Has Suffered A Loss Due To Water, Fire, Mold, Sewage Back Up’s/ Clean-Up’s These Losses Are Extremely Time Sensitive And Should Be Addressed Immediately. Bacteria Living Inside Your Home With Your Family For One Second, Is One Second Too Long Give Us A Call (800) 974-5012 And Let Power Restoration LLC Help Restore Your Home Back To It’s Natural Pre-Loss Condition. We Also Do Home Remodeling, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Drywall, Painting, Cabinetry, and Flooring. We’re Available 24 hours/ 7 Days a Week. Services Offered 24 Hours 7 Days a Week 1-800-974-5012.

04/16/2015

I have used S&A for several years, on a wide variety of home projects. The work is first rate, and Steve and his crew are professionals.

Description of Work
several projects on this day, including steel cabinet installs, some minor electrical, exhaust fan ventilation, and attic insulation.

Category electrician,insulation,remodeling,ceiling fans

03/28/2015

all work was done in timely matter and cleanup was done thanks you for doing such a great job would recommend this company and would use again in the future thanks again

Description of Work
finished basement added 3 rooms

10/08/2013

I called the number and get passed on to the son on the gentleman who answered the phone. Andy called me back and would try to squeeze me in on Thursday to give an estimate. We could get it to work on Thursday since I did not want to have a contractor at my house at 8:30 at night when i putting my kids down. I asked for him to come out Monday at 5:30 and Andy said he would be there. I raced home (I live over an hour away) only to have no one show up and no phone explaining anything,

Description of Work
I asked for a quote on repalcing some bathroom floor.

05/24/2013

They came out three weeks ago. He was thorough and listened to my plans. He was timely in giving my estimate to me. He came out to my home. The estimate was high. The experience was comparable to other estimates I got.

Description of Work
I used S & A Maintenance Services for decks and porches. I got an estimate for building a deck. It was using PVC material and this was an increased expense. I am not going to do that. I will do something else.

Category decks

05/20/2013

Andy called me with an opening a week earlier than he originally scheduled us. He was punctual and professional. We recapped again what he and his helper would do when he arrived. Andy re-supported the load bearing solid wall before cutting out the section we needed removed. He also cut back part of the wall on the other side of the stairway to open up the room and made it plumb so I could frame in a closet door in the future when we finish the basement. He rough drywalled the supporting post, header and remaining stairway and quot;short-walland quot; to the floor. I said I would be responsable for taping and finishing the drywall to keep my costs lower. They did everyhting they said they would and more. They were in and out in a half day and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing the skills they offer.

Description of Work
Re-supported and opened up and a load-bearing stairway wall that lead to the basement so we could put in a railing system in the future.

Category handyman service,remodeling

02/17/2013

After dealing wih a garage for too long that would not work I contacted S and A Maintenance. The company came out, took a look at the garage door and knew exactly what they needed to fix it with. Andy came back with the parts and 15 minutes later I had a garage door that works! I wish I would have contacted S and A Maintenance long before I did.

Description of Work
Our garage door was not on the track and would not lift up. S & A came out in a timely manner and had it repaired in less than 15 minutes. I have also seen one of their complete home remodeling jobs and the company does top notch work.

Category garage doors,remodeling

01/29/2013

I called S and A Maintenance when I noticed some boards in the soffit under the roof of our old garage appeared to be rotting. We were informed that we needed a new roof which was no surprise. S and A was booked up in the fall but came out in December, replaced the rotten wood and completed the roofing job with no trouble. The roof has held up well. They also reserved some of the good boards for possible later repair of our 1905 house since boards of that size are no longer produced. I have used S and A multiple times for both small and large jobs, because I trust Dave to figure out what needs to be done on an old house and he always comes out to inspect the work afterwards.

Description of Work
Re-roof 1926 garage

12/28/2012

They are wonderful! I would definitely use them again in the future. They are very honest. They know exactly what they are doing.

Description of Work
They installed 2 entrance doors for me an did an excellent job.

Category doors

03/31/2012

Work went very well. Only minor issue with the sink that was fixed right away but the pricing seemed high and especially for some additional work that I wanted done but decided not to give them due to their price, not their work quality.

Description of Work
Refinished worn areas of Oak flooring and stairs and railings and openned up plaster ceiling in one area needed to install plumbing by another contractor and also installed new sink and custom cut counter top to fit new larger sink.

Category hardwood floor,remodeling

02/29/2012

They were very good and the price was reasonable. They were prompt, did a good job and the price was reasonable in comparison to the others we looked around. They came the next day of my call, were pleasant and efficient. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of S & A Maintenance Services Inc. to work on a dryer and dishwasher about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Category appliance repair

Room additions, kitchens, bath, painting, restoration, welding, roof repair and replacement, brick, block work & bobcat work.

Visa, Check