Dave & Company

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2009

3.5

A full service general contractor that does residential and commercial work. We have a good word of mouth business for homeowners to remodel, add-on or repair all facets of their home. We work with realtors and property managers as well. We have many licensed subcontractors to help us, if necessary, to complete a job. We have been in business since 1994. License: #843940. #2014-280...

Chavez Masonry

Thank you for visiting our page. We truly appreciate your time! We are experienced local masonrymen. We do repairs, new builds, and restorations. We are specialists in chimney restoration and repair. We have experience working with all types of stonework. glass block, brick and even chimney flashing. Please call us today for your free estimate. We look forward to working on your project in the near future.

Offers by Chavez Masonry on Angi
Pro Line Painting

Pro Line Painting it's a family owned company serving our community for a better looking.

Ayala the Paintman Services

With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

Offers by Ayala the Paintman Services  on Angi

12/11/2009

Dave is a very nice man, but I wasn't very happy with his work. The work itself in general was okay. He did some painting that wasn't so good, but he doesn't really look at the details. He sometimes runs in and takes care of things later. He got into some trouble with the condo association and the thing that bothered me the most about it was that he didn't tell me the truth about it until I talked...

Description of Work
I used the services of Dave & Company for some handymen service. Dave came out about a few days ago to replace a toilet for me.

Category handyman service,plumbing,house painters

I'm sorry it took this long to respond to this review. I didnt realize i had this review. I enjoyed working with [member name removed]. The finances and preliminary discussions were straight forward. I did some demolition, painting and shower remodel for her rental condo. Though there was issues with the shower. When all was said and done, [member name removed] had issues with paint color and qual...

08/10/2009

Everything has gone very well. He does very good work, and his prices are reasonable. I have been very happy with him.

Description of Work
He has done home construction and handyman jobs for me for the past four years.

Category handyman service

I enjoyed working for you. The jobs have always went smooth and professionally

all residential construction and most commercial construction services and repair. Carpentry, concrete, plumbing, electrical, cabinets, doors, glass, tile, drywall,flooring, siding, foundation, etc.

asbestos removal, complete roofing projects, alarm or low voltage wiring, etc

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, PayPal