Absolute Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

We provide the absolute best cleaning experience for every client, by exceeding our clients expectations on every job, every minute, every hour, every day, on each and every job. We will treat their home as if it was our own home, by being respectful, courteous, and friendly and doing our absolute best to get each and every stain out of their floors and leave them in a like new state after we leave....

American Workers Abatement

Apex Certified Restoration & Construction LLC

Apex Restoration leads the way for homeowners dealing with fire damage, water damage and storm damage. Our courteous professionals work diligently with your insurance adjuster to allow you time with your family.

Restoration Connection Inc.

Getting the help you need when you need it is easy when you work with Restoration Connection, Inc.. We offer 24/7 emergency restoration services so you can literally call us any time of the day or night to get restoration help of any kind. We offer this kind of service because we know it is chiefly important to treat fire and water damage as soon as possible. That’s why we offer water cleanup in Marion, IL that is speedy and mold remediation services that don’t spare any detail. Here at Restoration Connection, Inc., we want you to know that you and your property are in good hands. You can contact us over the phone or fill out our contact form to schedule an estimate, get references or to talk to a restoration expert. Call (618) 925-0085 today!

01/22/2016

They didn't do anything to impress me. They didn't call before they came. They just showed up. They didn't look professional. I wouldn't use them again. The quality was average. I didn't even know they were coming.

Description of Work
They did dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

09/24/2015

We needed to get some bedroom carpets cleaned quickly. I messaged Scott through Angie's List and he fit us in for the next morning. He arrived early, explained how his system worked, and went to work. Carpets look great. Scott and his assistant, Levi, were very professional and polite You could not ask for a better experience. I highly recommend them for this service. Next time I need carpets clea...

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 rooms of carpet.

05/05/2015

Everything went very well.? They were very prompt as well clean and made sure not to leave a mess.

Description of Work
They did a chimney clean as well as an inspection of my dryer vent.

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

12/05/2014

They are very nice and thorough. It did cost more than what I anticipated because of the extra services. I didn't feel like the spot removal treatment was worth the extra money.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

08/04/2014

Scott came out to give a bid and was very professional.? Cleaning was scheduled promptly and Josh and a helper came to do the carpet and furniture.? Josh was very helpful and easy to work with.? They got the job done quickly.?They did an excellent job and the carpet and furniture?looks great.? Would recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in the house and the upholstery on several large pieces of furniture.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

04/22/2014

Scott came by the house to give me an estimate. He took the time to explain to me the different plans he has and he also explained that they allow their customers to mix and match their plans for the different rooms that the customer wants cleaned. Scott was also able to fit our home in the very next week on a short notice. The floors look awesome. We had some stains in the carpet that we couldn't...

Description of Work
Absolute clean cleaned the carpets in our house.

04/05/2014

Scott and Mike did a great job. They cleaned the carpets, removed the stains and saved me from having to replace my carpeting. When they finished, I realized that our 14 year old carpeting was in much better condition that I thought.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 rooms of carpeting plus stairs and landing

11/08/2013

They did an excellent job and used a new machine that did not require long bulky hoses or hooking up to my water spigot. The service team was friendly and detailed. It was pricey for the 2 room job size and the relatively short time it took to do. I have a 16x20 living room that they cleaned the center traffic area of without moving furniture(my choice) and a basement area about same size under li...

Description of Work
Cleaned living room carpet and family room in basement.

08/31/2013

They arrived promptly on time. They were very friendly and professional and explained everything they were going to do. I am very satisfied with the work they did. Carpets came out looking good as well as my furniture. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean Living Room, Hallway, Bedroom Staircase, Loveseat and ottoman.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/31/2013

I spoke with the owner to discuss pricing, and he gave me a thorough break down of the different services that his company offers. His team arrived promptly, and we were very pleased with the results. The invoice was sent via email within a couple of hours after finishing, and I was able to pay online, which is a nice choice to have. I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning along with deodorizing and scotch guarding the living room & master.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Flood Restoration, Floor Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Pet Stains & Odor Removal.

American Express, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover