Absolute Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

We provide the absolute best cleaning experience for every client, by exceeding our clients expectations on every job, every minute, every hour, every day, on each and every job. We will treat their home as if it was our own home, by being respectful, courteous, and friendly and doing our absolute best to get each and every stain out of their floors and leave them in a like new state after we leave....

Advanced Clean By Kwik-Dry

Advanced Clean by Kwik-dry is a family owned business that has been in business since 2008. We offer an All Natural Citrus Cleaner that is safe for KIDS and PETS and dries in about an HOUR. Advanced Clean by kwik-dry specializes in a unique blend of orange and citrus cleaner with a patented oxygenated cleaning System. Using low moisture process allows for fast drying time leaving carpet and upholstery soft, clean & fluffy without any soap scum or detergent film left on fiber. Advanced Clean by Kwik-dry is Insured, Bonded with the best technicians in the business. We are accredited with the BBB We have a 5 Star Review Rating on Facebook, Thumbtack & Google We currently offer the following cleaning services: Carpet Cleaning Tile and Grout Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Mattress Cleaning Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Coat Area Rug Cleaning Air Duct Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning

Apex Certified Restoration & Construction LLC

Apex Restoration leads the way for homeowners dealing with fire damage, water damage and storm damage. Our courteous professionals work diligently with your insurance adjuster to allow you time with your family.

Edgemont Carpet Care

Carpet not looking it's best? Well look no further! Here at Edgemont Carpet Care we specialize in bringing your carpet back to the resilient luster it had when it was first installed. Our carpet techs are trained and certified with the industries best techniques. Don't be shy, give us a call for a free qoute.

Offers by Edgemont Carpet Care  on Angi

01/22/2016

Debbie L.

They didn't do anything to impress me. They didn't call before they came. They just showed up. They didn't look professional. I wouldn't use them again. The quality was average. I didn't even know they were coming.

Description of Work
They did dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

09/24/2015

Martha G.

We needed to get some bedroom carpets cleaned quickly. I messaged Scott through Angie's List and he fit us in for the next morning. He arrived early, explained how his system worked, and went to work. Carpets look great. Scott and his assistant, Levi, were very professional and polite You could not ask for a better experience. I highly recommend them for this service. Next time I need carpets cleaned, I won't have to look - I'm calling Scott at Absolute Clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 rooms of carpet.

05/05/2015

Richard S.

Everything went very well.? They were very prompt as well clean and made sure not to leave a mess.

Description of Work
They did a chimney clean as well as an inspection of my dryer vent.

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

12/05/2014

Margaret O.

They are very nice and thorough. It did cost more than what I anticipated because of the extra services. I didn't feel like the spot removal treatment was worth the extra money.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

08/04/2014

Kathleen F.

Scott came out to give a bid and was very professional.? Cleaning was scheduled promptly and Josh and a helper came to do the carpet and furniture.? Josh was very helpful and easy to work with.? They got the job done quickly.?They did an excellent job and the carpet and furniture?looks great.? Would recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in the house and the upholstery on several large pieces of furniture.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

04/22/2014

Mark L.

Scott came by the house to give me an estimate. He took the time to explain to me the different plans he has and he also explained that they allow their customers to mix and match their plans for the different rooms that the customer wants cleaned. Scott was also able to fit our home in the very next week on a short notice. The floors look awesome. We had some stains in the carpet that we couldn't remove and they were able to remove them no problem. The carpets look great. The service was great, Scott and his employees were professional. I would highly recommend this company again and I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Absolute clean cleaned the carpets in our house.

04/05/2014

Larry G.

Scott and Mike did a great job. They cleaned the carpets, removed the stains and saved me from having to replace my carpeting. When they finished, I realized that our 14 year old carpeting was in much better condition that I thought.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 rooms of carpeting plus stairs and landing

11/08/2013

Mark N.

They did an excellent job and used a new machine that did not require long bulky hoses or hooking up to my water spigot. The service team was friendly and detailed. It was pricey for the 2 room job size and the relatively short time it took to do. I have a 16x20 living room that they cleaned the center traffic area of without moving furniture(my choice) and a basement area about same size under living room in which I moved most of furniture. I did have the upstairs area sprayed with a stain guard which adds to the cost ending up averaging about $120 per room. I am used to a paying about $170 for three rooms using a coupon from Collins Max care. That said, this company does pay more attention to detail and the results were better. Scott is very friendly and called after job to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room carpet and family room in basement.

08/31/2013

FRANKIE M.

They arrived promptly on time. They were very friendly and professional and explained everything they were going to do. I am very satisfied with the work they did. Carpets came out looking good as well as my furniture. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean Living Room, Hallway, Bedroom Staircase, Loveseat and ottoman.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/31/2013

Alison C.

I spoke with the owner to discuss pricing, and he gave me a thorough break down of the different services that his company offers. His team arrived promptly, and we were very pleased with the results. The invoice was sent via email within a couple of hours after finishing, and I was able to pay online, which is a nice choice to have. I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning along with deodorizing and scotch guarding the living room & master.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Flood Restoration, Floor Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Pet Stains & Odor Removal.

American Express, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover