All Roofs Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2009

9400 Schiller Blvd

Franklin Park, IL 60131

Accredited A+ rated BBB member. Residential and Commercial Roofing / Sheet Metal. 25 + years Experience. Additional DBA - All Roofs & Sheet Metal Inc. License # 104.013891

01/12/2021

Hansen D.

A shingled roof was giving us problems and we had to look for a solution. These roofing contractors were super helpful in sorting out the issue. Repaired the roof before it got worse. They were kind, honest and also affordable. Would be glad to hire them again.

Description of Work
roof repair

Category roofing, chimney repair

11/29/2017

Elaine W.

It went very well. The work was completed in 12 days. I had a roof replaced in a day. Siding done in 2 days. Gutters done in a day. The clean-up went well. Customer service was also good. You were able to call and ask questions anytime. They have been in business for 27 years. They provide free inspections, they work with the insurance company, and they provide warranties for labor and material.

Description of Work
I needed a roof replacement and siding due to storm damage.

Category gutter repair, home inspection, roofing, siding

04/12/2016

NINA H.

Went very well. Saved me from having to replace the entire roof.

Description of Work
Patched some areas on my roof.

04/12/2016

Vanessa S.

After getting estimates from 2 other companies, All Roofs came in the cheapest. They also provided a 12 year warranty as opposed to 5 and 10 year warranties from the other companies. My roof was replaced in one day and they did a great job cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
All Roofs replaced the roof for one of my rental properties.

02/21/2014

Elanda M.

I called the number listed for them but it was not in service, so I don't know if their still in business or not.

Description of Work

Our phone number is 866-205-8833. Please contact us with any questions.

02/20/2014

Halina Z.

Overall All Roofs provided me with great service. They replaced my roof and were very quick at doing so. I would recommend All Roofs Inc to anyone that needed such work done.

Description of Work
Roof

10/14/2010

kathlyn W.

If you can get in touch with Joe - which is rare - don't epect to have punctual or professional service. I had a roof replaced and used this company because a coworker knew the owner and said they were a good company. The workers were careless with their tools and nails and screws were found all over the driveway and in my lawn. I even had to save a few crowbars for one of the workers who decided to leave them in my yard for over a week. After it was completed, the roof was warped and bubbling. When I pointed it out, nothing was done to remedy the issue.

Description of Work
Rplace entire roof and some siding.

Joe is no longer with our firm for this reason and we sincerely apoligize about him not returning a call back to you. As for the roofing issue we warrant our roofs for twelve years labor and 30 years material. For any issues with product or installation it is always recommended to call the company directly either in writing or by phone. We always take care of our customers. We do our best to clean up the construction site and roll the yard and driveway with a magnetic roller. If the grass is too long the magnet will not pick them up and when it rains if there are nails in the gutters they will run down the gutter spouts. My name is Brian McSteen president at All Roofs, Inc. Please call My direct line 773-590-Roof for questions or concerns.

09/02/2010

Stuart G.

Went well and effidiently

Description of Work
Replaced Entire Roof

07/29/2010

Elyse D.

They completed the job in one day. They had to come back to install the gutters and downspouts a few days later. The roof looks great. We have some compliments on the roof.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof after it had sustained hail damage.

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

Award 2022
    RICE MASONRY CONST CO INC

Owner operated with 39 yrs of restoration and new construction experience. I personally oversee all projects,no subcontractors. We perform outstanding quality work, we are OSHA safety certified. and have the best guarantee in the industry. Rice masonry is a fully licensed and insured masonry and tuckpointing company with 10 highly skilled employees

104.013891
    Chicago
    Deapartment of financial and professional regulation
    12/31/2017