All Roofs Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2009

Accredited A+ rated BBB member. Residential and Commercial Roofing / Sheet Metal. 25 + years Experience. Additional DBA - All Roofs & Sheet Metal Inc. License # 104.013891...

Top Flite Exteriors, LLC

*Specializing in Asphalt Shingles Only* Honest and reliable contractor for your roofing needs. Guaranteed to provide you with quality work and quality pricing.

Star Tuckpointing Inc

Star Tuckpointing specializes in providing tuckpointing and masonry restoration services to commercial and residential communities. We're a family owned business where the owners make up a part of the crews. This leads to a constantly superior quality product. We have been in business since 1992, and because we keep our customers happy, most of the new work we receive is the result of a clients referral.

Offers by Star Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
Hynek Construction

Owner operated. 20 years experience. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email, phone, web.

01/12/2021

A shingled roof was giving us problems and we had to look for a solution. These roofing contractors were super helpful in sorting out the issue. Repaired the roof before it got worse. They were kind, honest and also affordable. Would be glad to hire them again.

Description of Work
roof repair

Category roofing,chimney repair

11/29/2017

It went very well. The work was completed in 12 days. I had a roof replaced in a day. Siding done in 2 days. Gutters done in a day. The clean-up went well. Customer service was also good. You were able to call and ask questions anytime. They have been in business for 27 years. They provide free inspections, they work with the insurance company, and they provide warranties for labor and material.

Description of Work
I needed a roof replacement and siding due to storm damage.

Category gutter repair,home inspection,roofing,siding

04/12/2016

Went very well. Saved me from having to replace the entire roof.

Description of Work
Patched some areas on my roof.

04/12/2016

After getting estimates from 2 other companies, All Roofs came in the cheapest. They also provided a 12 year warranty as opposed to 5 and 10 year warranties from the other companies. My roof was replaced in one day and they did a great job cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
All Roofs replaced the roof for one of my rental properties.

02/21/2014

I called the number listed for them but it was not in service, so I don't know if their still in business or not.

Description of Work

Our phone number is 866-205-8833. Please contact us with any questions.

Residential and Commercial Roofing, Sheet Metal, Gutters, Siding & Masonry