Porterhouse Heating & Cooling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

21200 S LaGrange Rd Suite 229

Frankfort, IL 60423

No Contact Service Available and still open! Porterhouse Heating and Cooling is locally owned and operated in Frankfort, IL. We service in the Chicagoland area, South side and Northwest, IN. This is your one stop shop for all of your Heating, A/C and Hot Water Heater repairs and installs. We also repair and installs thermostats (programmable and non programable). We service both Residential and Commercial properties. Prompt, professional service is the only way we do business. We are committed to serving our community and making sure your systems are operating efficiently and effectively. We are a step above the competition. We pride ourselves keeping our customers a No. 1 Priority. We are licensed, bonded and accredited with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). Financing is available....

HVAC Companies (192)gas leak repair (5)water heaters (2)plumbers (1)

02/12/2021

replace thermostat and cleaned furnace

Description of Work
Great job!Jamari was was great very friendly made my elderly mother feel comfortable!.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/16/2020

The company was able to give me same day service. They arrived on time. Answered all of my many questions. The tech Mike did an excellent job on the installation and showed me how change the settings. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Installed Humidifier on furnace.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Review for Porterhouse Heating & Cooling - 21200 S LaGrange Rd, Frankfort, IL - 39028251

07/30/2020

Within 5 minutes after Roy walked in, I knew I was speaking with an expert. He talked me out of wasting money on what I wanted (getting rid of boiler and replying on furnace) telling me about how everyone in the city during -40 degree nights was will freeze and if I keep the boiler I'll be comfy. He also talked me out of choosing a heat pump, saying in Chicago it will cause problems in the dead of...

Description of Work
2 new furnaces, 2 AC coils and 2 compressors, and 1 new boiler

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/03/2020

Everything went well! Tune up performed on central air unit. Jamarr was really nice, professional, and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Diagnostics of central air unit not cooling enough.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

07/03/2020

Not well at all. I initially hired them to fix the air conditioning. I paid for a new capacitor, and had air for only 1 week, before issue reoccurred. Called them back, to find out, it was the furnace all along. I'm looking at a replacement, as repairs would be costly. Mike said he would wire it straight to the blower, so I would have air, but he didn't guarantee the work. And it didn't work. I en...

Description of Work
Air Conditioner was not cooling house

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

We tried to help the customer because at the time she cannot afford to make the second repair which was no relation to the first repair . The first repair was for the AC we fixed it an the air work for a week as the customer stated.We never touched her furnace until we were called back out a week later because the relay on the furnace went out which is no relation to the air condition. Customer st...

05/25/2020

They called me right away after I requested service through Angie's List. They came out quickly and performed the service requested. Everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
annual check on furnace

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

05/05/2020

very well Jamarr arrived on time and was very efficient

Description of Work
Cleaning the furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

05/05/2020

I was very impressed with Porterhouse. Two gentlemen showed up promptly and assessed the situation even trying to improve upon what I had asked for. They dug up, ran new piping, and had my grill fired up in only a couple of hours. They were the third company I had out but the first that didn't mind doing the work and affordable!

Description of Work
Outside gas line run

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

05/01/2020

A big shout-out to Shawn and his team. He was very knowledgeable, addressed all of our concerns, and made us feel comfortable. We had a full furnace and AC replacement and not only did he make a great offer, but they were on-time, fast and professional. Job well done! I would recommend Porterhouse cooling to everybody who is thinking about some HVAC work.

Description of Work
AC and Furnace Replacement

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

11/02/2019

It went well the worker was polite and sufficient.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

We offer HVAC (Air Conditioning & Heating) systems for Residential & Commercial properties including installations, repairs and maintenance, electric & gas heating systems. We also offer service for custom duct work (adding and repair).

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check