ALSIP HOME AND NURSERY SUPERSTORE

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2006

Alsip Home & Nursery is a complete garden center. We carry a wide selection of patio furniture, fountains & statuary, ponds, grills, pets & supplies, wild bird feed/feeders, specialty toys, garden décor, and seasonal holiday décor. In addition, we have a silk floral department that rivals most wholesalers with a large staff of professional designers to fulfill your needs for that perfect accent that puts the finishing touches to your home. All of our locations are enjoying a growing customer base that shows no signs of slowing down. We continue to build our repeat customer base by treating everybody like a friend and also constantly bringing in new, unique, quality merchandise that is hard to find anywhere else. We have products to please the whole family all year round, hence our slogan – “The Best of Every Season”...

ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home.

Archadeck of Chicagoland

With 30 years of business and over 100,000 completed projects, Archadeck’s experience and professionalism ensures unmatched quality and service. Family owned. Corporate name: Integrity Enterprises Inc. We are a full-service design & build company. We are not set up for any kind of repair or maintenance work.

DMJ Landscaping

We are a small business company. But we can do the bigger job.

06/17/2014

The man was very helpful and full of ideas for the yard,

Description of Work
Helped me select the appropriate plants for my yard.

03/11/2013

Very pleased with results and grooming facility. Positive experience overall from dropping her off for grooming to picking her up. The groomer was very professional, knowledgable and my Sheltie smelled great and looked great. Facility was neat and clean. Groomer made sure to keep hair and debris picked up or at least to a minimum. Our Sheltie didn't seem afraid or fearful of the groomer. I was tol...

Description of Work
Went to Groomingdale's in Alsip pet department. Services performed were for grooming our pet Shetland Sheepdog. The cost was a bit cheaper than usual since I have a puppy. Usually the cost is $40.00 which is reasonable and comparable with other grooming salons. I was given a recommendation from a friend that owns a Alaskan Malamute with positive comments so I thought I would give them a try. Very pleased. Alsip has many other services: patio furniture; outdoor plants; house plants, etc. Always something to see.

09/20/2007

We were really impressed at how quickly a man from Alsip came by to install the new tree. We were only home for two hours and he was here to do the installation. We were also very happy with the sale.

Description of Work
We purchased a 10 foot maple tree from the nursery and a man from the company and installed it. The prices broke down for the tree included $100 for the tree and the installation was $75.00.

Category landscaping,greenhouses

10/26/2006

I visited the nursery late one night, hoping to find a plant for a friend whose grandmother passed away. I explained that I was looking for a red flowering plant that was an outdoor plant. The gardener showed me a beautiful plant called a hearty hibiscus. It had large red flowers that reminded me of the red hat society that my friend's grandmother joined. It was a perfect gift and the gardener gav...

Description of Work
I was looking for a floral gift for a memorial for a friend's grandmother. Because I am not a gardener, I did not know what type of plant would be appropriate. The gardener at Alsip asked me several questions and listened to what I was hoping to find. He made a great recommendation that was a perfect gift for my friend. Additionally, I purchased a beautiful hanging geranium at Alsip that lasted all summer and into the fall, even though I am not consistent with its care.

Category greenhouses

Plant Expertise, Landscape Design, Tree Planting, Custom Planting, Pool & Pond Water Testing, Grill & Patio Assembly, Delivery, Pet Grooming, In-House Vet Clinic, Dog & Cat Rescue, Silk Floral Arrangements

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available