Master Tech

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

Master Tech offers complete 24 hour HVAC Emergency Service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no additional charge for after hours or weekend emergency service. We clean, install and provide support for your furnace, air conditioner or boiler. Call us today or visit us at www,mastertech-hvac.com for a Free Estimate. We always have a qualified technician available to help. Our technicians are qualified to identify heating and cooling issues in your home that may result in lowering your monthly energy bills! In addition we stock a full inventory of award-winning ENERGY STAR rated furnaces and air conditioners that will add value to your home while keeping energy costs low. We pride ourselves in offering excellent service at very affordable rates. Additional DBA - Master Tech HVAC Inc....

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

02/09/2021

ZERO STARS - refusal to honor warrantee/WORST PLACE/took original part without authorization/price gauging due to extreme temperatures TL;DR --> Avoid this place at all costs, unless the piles of cash you have lying around are getting too large, and you need to get rid of them by paying to make your furnace run worse than it was with the “broken” part, or you enjoy being yelled at and insulted. I ...

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

07/07/2017

They are fantastic. They will tell you what is wrong with the car but only what is needed. It is a fantastic company. They don't take advantage of you and they are very responsive.

Description of Work
Auto repair.

Category auto repair

02/20/2017

They came to replace the motor on my heater that was bad. They charged a lot, like $700. They did a good job, I couldn’t afford it, but I needed it, the heat wasn’t working. What can you do, the price is the price? They were prompt, they came quickly, all the same as the last one. I know how much the part was. They charged me for their price for installation and what the part was. The part’s the p...

Description of Work
They came to replace the motor on my heater.

02/20/2017

They came right away. They stayed a couple of hours actually. I called at 8:00, they came at 10:00. They’re nice, they’re friendly, not afraid of my dog. It was fine.

Description of Work
I used Master Tech. Checked my heater.

07/21/2015

Smooth as silk they came when they said they were. They installed as they promised they would and most of all we are 100% satisfied

Description of Work
New AC and Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential, commercial & industrial sales, repairs and installation of all type heating and cooling, furnace cleaning, tune up, boiler, air conditioning, water heater, humidifier, sheet metal fabrication, duct cleaning & plumbing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available