MARK GOEBEL ENTERPRISES

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2003

Mark Goebel Enterprises, Inc. sets the standard for landscaping services in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. ....................................................................... "Beyond Compare" is more than a space-holding term. Our approach, from the first telephone call to final completion will be to listen to your ideas and combine those with our expertise to co-create an exceptional design....

With over 25 years experience in all facets of both residential and commercial foundation waterproofing we have developed a reputation as the waterproofer's waterproofer. All work is performed by our own trained technicians and is with unconditional warranty. We use a line of green products. Our technicians are trained to treat your home as if it is their own. Our estimators are trained to prescribe only the repair designed for your individual problem. We will never try to up-sell to a higher-dollar job.

Sewer & Drain Cleaning and Repair service.

Founded in 1988, Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc. has been serving the Round Lake are in all their plumbing needs. We are a family owned and operating plumbing and service company thats looking to provide you with the high quality service every customer deserves. Call us now to help you when you plumbing needs!

06/23/2018

Prompt and professional service. They showed up when they said they would and finished on-time. The work was meticulously done and the end result was exactly what I was looking for. Mark was very accommodating with the crazy requirements of the village of Lake Zurich. I interviewed a lot of contractors for this project, Mark stood way above the rest. I highly recommend Mark and his great team.

Description of Work
Residential Drainage

Category excavators,lawn service,drain pipe

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you, and glad we were able to fix your severe drainage situation. Mark

10/14/2017

We had an existing landscape retaining Wall installed a few years ago. Over time it sagged. Called Goebel out and they corrected the problem in a couple of days. Men were very attentive and cooperative as well as Mr. Goebel. I would recommend them to anyone. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Remove existing retaining wall and rebuild

Category landscaping,hardscaping

09/30/2017

It was okay, they did a good job. I'd give them "B's" across the board. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Put bricks on driveway.

Category hardscaping

07/24/2017

Mark was very prompt in his estimates and arrived on time to all of our meetings. He worked with my ideas to guide me and develop the best possible design outcomes. His team was courteous and respectful of the adjacent landscapes and neighbors. The work was timely, neat, and very professional. It was noticeable that Mark had invested well in his equipment, as well as selecting talented team member...

Description of Work
Mark's team rebuilt a 5' tall by 60' long block retaining wall that supported a terraced yard section used to contain my in-the-ground pool. The 21 year old wall was sinking and beginning to fail. The blocks were still of a contemporary design so they were able to be reused saving me the cost of new blocks. The team power washed each block so the wall material now looks new. The team also expanded the adjacent pool patio deck area 8'x30' with pavers, and added in red lava rock as a boarder around the patio.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

05/22/2017

Yard looks great! He did mention some of my tree branches would be trimmed also but I didn't see that anything was done there.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup with edging and weeding mulch beds.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

lawn maintenance, spring & fall clean ups, design & plant material installations, brick pavers, retainings walls

ask for details