Bowen's Carpet Dry

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Employees wear masks

Please call for more details.

We are a bonnet OPS (Oscillating Pad System) cleaning company. Carpets and floors are dry in 1 hour. We use a biodegradable solution that is lightly sprayed on the top fibers which prevents wicking of stains, growth of mildrew, and residue build up which means your carpets stay cleaner, longer. We do not use steam, water extraction, or dry chemicals. We are a small family run local business. We are fully insured with Pekin Insurance. We also now have a MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM, that is free to sign up for on our website. Our membership saves you 15% OFF every service, every time you use us and 50% off of deodorizer and other add on options! Thank you!...

Projects

Air Duct Cleaning project
Air Duct Cleaning

air duct cleaning

2021

CLEAN USA

Local, certified, family owned…That’s us at Clean USA. As the consumer’s number one choice in cleaning and restoration services, we’re proud to deliver a premier lineup of carpet cleaning solutions to clients across northern Illinois and the surrounding communities. That goes for both residential and commercial clients. With free no obligation consultations, pet & kid friendly products, 12 month spot & spill warranties and our 100% happiness guarantee, for your complete peace of mind.

Offers by CLEAN USA on Angi

07/17/2016

These guys did an amazing job. I wanted someone local and I was not disappointed. The cost was cheap. If you goto their website and sign up for the membership at no cost you get 15% off every time you use their service which is a great deal. I highly recommend you use these guys.

Description of Work
Had carpets cleaned 4 big rooms and hallway

07/16/2016

Description of Work
Had carpets cleaned 4 big rooms and hallway

08/12/2015

Description of Work
my wife thought they did a really good and professional job she said she would recommend them to other people

10/17/2014

It went very well and they're very reasonably priced. They're motto is name your own price.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets throughout my 1700 square foot house.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We love our jobs and our customers. Although we no longer offer, Name Your Price, we do have a Membership Program that benefits all our customers who sign up!

Carpet cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Floor cleaning (linoleum, laminate), Air Duct cleaning, Sanitizing Fog application, Dryer Vent cleaning, vinyl tile strip and finishing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check