O'Danny Boy Builders Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2016

4.3

O’Danny Boy Builders is a roofing company that specializes in storm-related roof repair and restoration. O’Danny Boy was established in 2009 with the mission to bring a standard of excellence and integrity to the storm restoration industry. Based in Chicago, O’Danny Boy services not only the Chicago metropolitan area, but also has a successful track record of residential and commercial roofing projects throughout the Midwestern states. At O’Danny Boy we are committed to delivering a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional experience to every client. We will treat you like an old friend!...

Optimal Home Improvement inc

Optimal Home Improvement inc

Gutter replacement and installation

04/16/2020

We are now at exactly 9 months since my roof was “installed” and it is still not complete. Leaking gutters, crooked downspouts and their COO Mark Hayes does not return phone calls when he knows his team is not done with the job. Take their money are run. Going to the BBB is the only answer at this point.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

10/03/2019

It went great! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. We even had some issues with our insurance company and the company handled everything for us! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshingled my roof after hail damage

CATEGORY roofing

06/11/2018

O'Danny boy work with us and our insurance company to get the repair work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work due to hail damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

01/18/2018

Representative was very helpful and responsive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damage to roof, siding, and gutters due to hail damage paid by insurance

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

10/15/2017

Before they replaced my roof, no leaks. After they replaced my roof, I had 3 separate leaks, one of which I could see daylight from the inside of the attic. I'll spare everyone the details, but they finally sent someone who caulked the holes shut. I'm sure GAF would be proud.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement - old shingles.

CATEGORY roofing