O'Danny Boy Builders Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2016

4.3

7624 Madison St

FOREST PARK, IL 60130

O’Danny Boy Builders is a roofing company that specializes in storm-related roof repair and restoration. O’Danny Boy was established in 2009 with the mission to bring a standard of excellence and integrity to the storm restoration industry. Based in Chicago, O’Danny Boy services not only the Chicago metropolitan area, but also has a successful track record of residential and commercial roofing projects throughout the Midwestern states. At O’Danny Boy we are committed to delivering a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional experience to every client. We will treat you like an old friend!...

04/16/2020

Justin T.

We are now at exactly 9 months since my roof was “installed” and it is still not complete. Leaking gutters, crooked downspouts and their COO Mark Hayes does not return phone calls when he knows his team is not done with the job. Take their money are run. Going to the BBB is the only answer at this point.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

10/03/2019

Diana C.

It went great! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. We even had some issues with our insurance company and the company handled everything for us! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Reshingled my roof after hail damage

06/11/2018

Jim A.

O'Danny boy work with us and our insurance company to get the repair work completed.

Description of Work
Repair work due to hail damage.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/18/2018

Richard W.

Representative was very helpful and responsive

Description of Work
Damage to roof, siding, and gutters due to hail damage paid by insurance

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

10/15/2017

Nicholas S.

Before they replaced my roof, no leaks. After they replaced my roof, I had 3 separate leaks, one of which I could see daylight from the inside of the attic. I'll spare everyone the details, but they finally sent someone who caulked the holes shut. I'm sure GAF would be proud.

Description of Work
Roof replacement - old shingles.

07/18/2016

Jennifer B.

It went very well. The company was efficient, quick, professional and intelligent. I was grateful to do business with a company that is hard-working and honest.

Description of Work
I had roof and gutter damage from a hailstorm. My insurance allotted reimbursement for the damage. I was hesitant on choosing a roofing company because I do not always trust businesses, especially when insurance is involved. O'Danny Boy Builders were recommended to me by a few older gentleman in my neighborhood (who research intensely and know construction.) Their company redid my roof (with a 50 year shingle warranty!) as well as my gutters.

06/11/2016

Elizabeth M.

These guys are the real deal. Explained everything. Answered all of my questions. Worked with the insurance company on my claim. Protected my plants. Brought enough guys to the job to finish in one day. It was a show to see. Cleaned up when they were done. Made it look like they were never there except for that beautiful roof on top of my house.

Description of Work
complete tear off and reroof.

05/04/2016

Richard W.

Description of Work
Roof, siding, gutters, and awnings

04/07/2016

Adriana V.

Description of Work
Put in a new roof on house and garage

04/07/2016

sharon L.

Description of Work
New tear off roof.very good job, and cleaned up everything after! Great job.

GUTTER ENRIQUEZ REPAIR & CLEANING

Gutter Repair. Gutter Cleaning. Gutter Enriquez is a full-service gutter company with a mission to serve greater Chicagowith the best in gutters, soffit and fascia repair for over 15 years.

Reid Roofing Inc

Reid Roofing is a family owned and operated company and has served the Chicago land area for last 56 years under the direction of its owner. We understand that when we are contacted it is most of the time a bad situation for our customer and an unexpected cost. We try to respond to all calls within 48 hours, extreme cases within 24 hours. We give an honest evaluation of the roof system with pictures to help explain what is going on and the best options to the customer that will stop their leaks and suite there budget at the same time. We can under normal weather conditions have a repair scheduled and completed within 7 working days after acceptance of the submitted proposal. We can have a normal flat or Chicago Bungalow completed within 3 weeks of the acceptance of the submitted proposal. We do not require any deposits, all payment s is upon completion of the proposed scope of work.

Buk Roofing

Our Chicago roofing company has many years of experience and our staff is highly qualified and dedicated to building quality roofs in Chicagoland area. We price our products fairly and work hard to make sure that our customers get exactly the kind of roof they need. We have a good reputation and always make it a point to visit each jobsite and discuss any questions or concerns with the client.

Offers by Buk Roofing on Angi