Evergreen Door & Window

Founded 1958 • With Angi since August 2006

Founded over 60 years ago, Evergreen Door & Window is a family owned and operated company in Evergreen Park, IL with a real showroom - not just a website. See, touch and visualize OUR products in YOUR home. Evergreen Door & Window offers our customers quality products, quality people and quality service. We give you the right price the first time. We use only top quality products, brand names, and their best performing items, with lots of styles and colors to choose from with fantastic warranties. Evergreen Door & Window is a company that offers you A to Z packages. We have an experienced and well trained staff, committed to customer satisfaction. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of product quality and service. Every job is completed by certified industry professionals who are, in most cases, second and even third generation employees of Evergreen Door and Window. We employ the best of the best because we are a company that wants to earn your business today and your grandchildren's business in the years to come. We carry top quality Windows - Vinyl or Wood, Doors - Vinyl, Steel or Wood, as well as Awnings, Garage Doors, Replacement Windows, Energy Efficient Windows, Bay and Bow Windows, Garden Windows, Storm Windows, Glass Block Windows, Patio Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Energy Efficient Glass, Patio Covers, Storm Doors, Security Storm Doors, Patio Doors, Siding and more....

A Service Provider's profile image

+26 more images

4.4

window replacement (116)door installation (96)awnings (27)garage doors (10)gutter repair (3)siding companies (2)glass block (1)general contractors (2)

07/15/2022

TAMBRA A B.

my old screen door was falling off and falling apart, and I decided to get a new heavy storm door. Bryan in sales was patient, thorough (and tolerate of dog kisses!), and warned of a supply delay (thanks, Covid), but door came in earlier than expected. The installer (Juan) was extremely competent and did a fantastic job installing and finishing - it looks great, functions perfectly. Well worth the cost.

Description of Work
new storm door

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

Thanks for the great review and thanks for being our customer

06/17/2022

Kathleen R.

I'm so glad you sent this. I've been meaning to write a review. From start to finish, our experience was wonderful. We visited the store and looked at all the various doors in person. Everyone was very helpful. We chose a door and set up a home appointment. The salesman who came out to the house was friendly, knowledgeable and very patient. We really liked the "app" that allowed us to view the door on our home. That was a big selling point for us!! We were advised that the delivery of the door could take 6 mos or more due to supply chain issues etc. and the door arrived right around the 6 month mark!! The craftsman who installed the door was great!! He did a superb job. The door is hung beautifully and we can already notice the improvement with energy efficiency!! He was very patient as well, as we were undecided regarding reinstalling the storm door. He showed up both options so we could make a decision!! We've made a lot of improvements to our home over the years and honestly, we've never received more complements than we have with the new door. Everyone notices it and comments on how nice it is.... mailman, neighbors, friends, workman...it's incredible!!

Description of Work
New front door

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

[Member Name Removed] - thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad you had a wonderful experience.

10/16/2021

Nyree S. B.

My experience with the installers and the office staff has been pleasant. But I refuse to work further with a company where the owner is rude, nasty and comes across as sexist! I interviewed 3 firms and chose to go with them since they were referred by a family member AND they were local - keeping money in my community. Well, when my product arrived and was installed, it was not what I ordered and the owner was not customer friendly, open-minded or even willing to understand my situation. His response to me asking what will be done to help mitigate this issue (not MY ISSUE!) was “I’m not paying an additional dime - I’ll give your money back and you can go somewhere else!” Really?!?!? An order that can take 6-8 weeks and in September I’m supposed to start from ground zero?? Luckily Kevin stepped up, ordered my CORRECT windows and had a rush order out on them; they were installed this past weekend. I don’t know what I would have done if it weren’t for Kevin…. With the other projects that I have going on, they will NOT get any more of my business or money, outside of warranty/replacement work that ties to my current purchase.

Description of Work
Windows for entire condo

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

02/25/2021

Edmund K.

Evergreen does quality work. While they may be more expensive at times you get what you pay for. They installed a storm door and new front door for me. Install was perfect. My whole casing needed to be replaced and it looks great. Installer was meticulous about his work. Now no more drafts and it is noticeable how much warmer the room is.

Description of Work
Install front door and storm door.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

William H.

Excellent, great job and added trim around the door frame as needed. No complaints.

Description of Work
Replace stormdoor

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Francis S.

Very well- they were able to match the style required for the association with quality materials.

Description of Work
Replace front door and window

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Allison W.

We would highly recommend Evergreen Door and Window. They were helpful and knowledgeable, and made the process easy. They had great financing options for us, and the new doors are beautiful.

Description of Work
Front Door and Screen Door Replacement

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Loretta W.

EXCELLENT 10++++ A++++ You cannot ask for a better company to deal with. They are there for you to complete a PERFECT job. Do not call anyone else - ONLY CALL Evergreen Door and Window!!!!

Description of Work
Garage Doors and Windows. Soffit and Fascia repair and vinyl covered

Category garage doors, replacement windows, doors

Danny K.

job done on time and at cost agreed . Recommend to anyone

Description of Work
REplace windows

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

James B.

very well. Windows were installed quickly and look good

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Kevin & Diane S.

It went great. I was very satisfied from the sale to the installation.

Description of Work
Main and Storm Doors

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Sandra F.

The workmen arrived at the time given. He explained every step he was going to do prior to installing the doors. After the installation he demonstrated how to work the doors and told me if I had any problems to call them. He cleaned up the area in which he worked. I found him very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Security doors installed

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Bruce O.

Took awhile but but quality work and products.

Description of Work
Storm door

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you for the great review - with the covid situation, everything is taking longer. We are all at the mercy of our suppliers..

Kevin N.

Very well. The install required extra framing work not envisioned in the original quote but they addressed this promptly, completing the framing and all the trim the next day. I've used them 3x for all my window needs.

Description of Work
Custom garden window replacement

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Christine G.

Fabulous! Purchasing a product is just one part of doing business. The installation and willingness to ensure customer satisfaction after the check clears in an entirely different issue. Evergreen Door and Window is professional, courteous, and truly concerned with my happiness. I highly recommend Evergreen Door and Window!

Description of Work
Replaced all the doors and windows in my home.

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Barbara G.

Installers were excellent. Really took their time to make sure everything was finished correctly. When I had a problem with the screen not closing all the way, they replaced the entire door. I am very pleased with the new doors.

Description of Work
Replace front and back storm doors

Velma M.

Work was done professionally and timely.

Description of Work
Storm doorsN/A

Ebonie W.

Great service and very professional

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Kathryn K.

Went beautifully in all ways. Most important, the installation was impeccable. I have an older home, so fitting everything so that all is truly just and snug takes more skill. Evergreen handled that as easily as they did it well.

Description of Work
Replace two decorative storm doors and half of the windows for my house.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Mary Ann W.

Initially, I was upset because the doors that were delivered were not what I had selected. After looking them over & not wanting to pay any additional money, I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Front & Back doors installed.

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you - we are glad you were satisfied and hope we can help you in the future

Nakia F.

The work was completed as expected and the storm door looks great.

Description of Work
Storm Door

Diane S.

Great doors and windows came in early

Description of Work
New windows and patio door

Category awnings, replacement windows