LAKESIDE AUTO REBUILDERS INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2006

Auto Body Work
Auto Service
Auto Painting

Family owned and run for over 35yrs. Experienced in providing top quality repairs on all types of cars. Experience working with all insurance companies. Assistance for rides, rentals, and for Seniors provided....

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

ERIE-LASALLE BODY SHOP & CAR CARE CENTER

A State-of-the-Art Collision repair facility. Family owned for over 80 years, recently moved one mile west to an ultra modern location. Same Family owned and operated business. Intelligent, Professional Repair and Claims Service since 1934. Insurance claims specialists, free shuttle, 24 hour towing, Car rentals. Other Location - 2440 South Kedzie Phone - 773-762-5571 Fax - 773-762-4809

01/06/2018

If you are looking for a honest shop that does exceptional work for a fair price, this is the place! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
My car was hit and needed body work.

Category auto body repair

08/28/2017

Perfect. I came in to get an estimate, and they emailed me a detailed proposal. When I dropped the car off, I was told it could take 4 or 5 days. They completed the work in two. The only downside is that they're booked up so far into the future - it took over a month between getting the estimate and the date they could actually do the work.

Description of Work
Taillight and rear panel replacement

Category auto body repair,auto painting

12/09/2016

It went great. Armen was pleasant and easy to work with. My car looked great. The individual who swiped our car paid for it, and Armen spoke with both of us professionally and diligently. Lakeside also completed the work in less time than anticipated which was a bonus.

Description of Work
Our car was side swiped and needed repairs to fix the dents/paint scratches on the side and bumpers (and to replace front bumper). We contacted Armen at Lakeside as well as another company. The prices were comparable with Lakeside being about $100 cheaper.

Category auto body repair

03/09/2016

They did a great job for a very fair price. I would highly recommend Lakeside for body work.

Description of Work
Repaired my bumper and fender

Category auto body repair,auto repair

12/20/2014

This is the second time I've used Lakeside Auto Rebuilders to repair by Honda Accord. A family owned business, I value their professionalism and friendliness. They do top-notch body work and have a sensible approach to keeping costs down and quality high. I've heard some complain about waiting a week or more to get in the shop. They are worth a short wait, which speaks to how busy they are for a s...

Description of Work
Replaced the hood and painted bumper

Category auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

Auto collision repair and paint. Windshield and glass replacement. Mirrors replaced, rust repair, detailing, wheels and rims repaired.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express