DYNAMIC COLORS INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2006

We remain committed to providing you with the same high-quality service you have come to expect during these unprecedented times. We will be conducting consultations regarding estimates over email and phone in lieu of in-person appointments until the stay at home order is lifted. Find out how to

2022 Super Service Award

Water Damage Restoration

water damage restoration

2020
View project

interior painting (180)house painting (76)drywall (27)woodworking (19)pressure washing (12)wallpaper removal (7)interior decorators (5)window replacement (4)door installation (3)deck cleaning (2)basement waterproofing (2)window cleaning (2)

08/12/2022

Douglas S.

Terrific! In addition to the excellent quality of the work, everyone at Dynamic Colors was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and responsive through the entire project. Definitely the best home project company I have worked with in and around Evanston.

Description of Work
Interior painting of our kitchen and exterior work to refinish and stain our deck.

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

Always so great to work with the both of your on the house improvement projects. Greatly appreciate the trust with the guys and myself. Thank you!

08/12/2022

Jenn H.

Anthony and his team did an outstanding job. I have used Dynamic Colors on multiple projects and I am never disappointed!

Description of Work
Outside of House Painted

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

Always great to work with you! Thanks much for the review!

04/13/2022

DARLENE N.

This is the third project I've had done by Dynamic Colors and I always recommend them to my family and friends. From start to finish, they are professional and pay attention to things I might not have noticed.

Description of Work
I had Dynamic Colors repair and paint a living room, dining room, sun porch, 2 bedrooms. kitchen and bathroom

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

Was great to work with you again [Member Name Removed] on anther project. Thank you for the review! Anthony

01/30/2022

Junu K.

This is a review for multiple jobs. We have been using the services of Dynamic Colors for years and want to highly recommend them for any painting/decorating job, indoors and outdoors. At single family house, they have worked with all kinds of surfaces, including plaster and drywall of course, and also also cedar siding, deck and pergola refinishing, staining, and jobs that require some woodwork replacement/fixes, etc. They have also readied the walls in a three-bedroom condo for sale. Top-notch professional work, big jobs and small. Great promptness, responsiveness and cleanup.

Description of Work
Big painting jobs, indoors and out

Category drywall

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] foe the review and great to work with you on the many projects over the years!

11/22/2021

John N.

they were good except the fact that they didnt cleaned up after the job was done

Description of Work
interior painting / last week

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Glad you were happy with everything except the cleaning. Our goal is to leave the space/house cleaner than when we started. I’m sorry the cleaning was not to you liking. Please discuss with Tim and he’ll address. Thank you.

11/21/2021

Jackie M.

We hired Anthony Giangrossi/Dynamic Colors Inc to paint the entire exterior trim, windows and storms, facia of our stucco home and sand and stain the deck. Their level of professionalism and attention to detail blew us away! The painters are experienced, polite, hardworking and clean up at the end of every day. Anthony was constantly in touch to make sure all was running smoothly. All in all it was a great experience form the quote (super detailed!) to the end of the project. We highly recommend Colors Inc.!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

Was great to work with you on the project. So glad that you’re happy with everything. Thank you for the review!

11/03/2021

Pat G.

Totally professional crew of two showed up every day and worked hard. The house needed lots of scraping and sanding before painting could begin. If it rained, the crew worked on the storms and screens in the garage, again spending much time making sure everything was done to perfection. The owner of Dynamic Colors has a fine knowledge of color and design, and he worked with us to decide on the proper colors.

Description of Work
Preparing and painting a large complex house, with many windows and doors, mainly brick but with stucco which has to be scraped and repaired. Lots of work on high ladders. The house is three stories and built in 1925. All screens were painted and reattached. The house is a landmark and it was important to us that it be prepared and painted with great care

Category drywall, replacement windows, stucco, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for the great review. Working with you on the project was an absolute joy and the transformation is amazing. Thank you!

08/11/2021

David M.

Our house is 3 1/2 story 99 year old house that is quite vertical, which made our job difficult. Last fall/summer we were late to sign-up Color Dynamics to do our job. They fit us in right at the end of the season, and came back in July to finish the job. The attention to detail and quality from the owner, Anthony Giangrossi, to the supervisor, to the staff was exceptional! All the little quirky details were handled to perfection. from the painting to the clean-up, to repairs, to planning made the job go as planned and with great results!

Description of Work
Exterior trim, wood storm windows and wood deck painted and repaired.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

It was fun if not challenging project and so glad everything turned out well. Thanks so much for being great to work with. The review is much appreciated! Anthony

04/28/2021

Monty G.

Dynamic Colors is a pleasure to work with! They are knowledgable, professional, and do great work. They are the best quality painters I have hired as a commercial property manager, and I have worked closely with them over the past 10 years on numerous large projects. Their crews are highly skilled and easy to work with, and they are organized, on time and on schedule. Anthony, the owner, is a great communicator and is happy to go over details on paint types, prep, and alternate product suggestions. They make sure a project is perfect, and they stand by their warranty!

Description of Work
Front stairwell/hallways of condominium building

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Was great to work with you on another project [Member Name Removed]. So glad to hear you’re happy with everything again and look forward to our next project. Cheers, Anthony

03/12/2021

John N.

They get top rating, work was excellent, average work done by their workers. Pricing was good. Their professionalism was not that great.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, Interior Painting and helped with the moulding

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

We really appreciate the A rating that you would work with us again. I’m very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our professionalism as we take great pride in that aspect with our company. We’ll make sure to make the correct adjustments if we work together again. Thank you.

02/24/2021

Meggie S.

I was take pleasantly surprised to learn that Dynamic Colors had carpenters on staff! After my kitchen remodeling, I needed baseboards installed/replaced around corners and in other areas. The team at Dynamic Colors can do this sort of work! And they did a great job. The carpenter was also a great painter. The whole job was one by one guy in less than a day. It could not have been easier. He wore a covid mask the whole time and was very nice. I felt totally safe alone with him in my house. He did a really great job. He was on time and it looks great! Highly recommend Dynamic Colors not just for painting but now also for carpentry!

Description of Work
Repair and replace floor molding

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

So glad [Member Name Removed] to hear that you’re happy with everything and al went well. Thanks so much for the trust and business. Anthony

11/24/2020

Henriette M.

The Project went very well although

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thank you. Anthony

11/16/2020

John N.

They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They have painted in my home and office and they have stained baseboards as well.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Glad to hear you’re happy with everything [Member Name Removed]. Appreciate the review and look forward to our next project. Anthony

10/25/2020

DAVID G.

We bought a 100-year-old house in late 2011 and, in the past nine years, have had more contractors than I can count work on it—plumbers, electricians, HVAC, masons, you name it. I start my review that way simply to note that we have extensive, years-long experience hiring and working with many, many contractors. Some have been good, some bad, and a few, well above average. Anthony Giangrossi and our two-man crew, Marco and Edgar, probably rank at the top of the list. The first clue came when Anthony came out to give us an estimate. He walked around the house, taking his time, noting all kinds of things, pointing issues out, explaining things. Of our multiple quotes, he came in the highest—about twice the price of the our other quotes. But the reviews we saw on Angie’s List and elsewhere were so good that something made me keep him in consideration as we sorted through the quotes. Eventually, we decided to bite the bullet and hire Anthony. We have not had a single moment when we have regretted the decision. In fact, I’d say Anthony has been the single most responsive (and responsible) contractor we’ve ever hired, period. He responds promptly, explains things clearly and understandably, and is genuinely concerned that you make the decision that will make you happiest. One major reason we went with Dynamic Colors is because of the prep work. The condition of the previous paint job was okay and the wood underneath, for the most part, was solid. But Anthony promised—and delivered—on what is probably the most thorough and careful job of prep work I’ve ever seen. It took Marco and Edgar the better part of a week to prep just two sides of the house (because of the cost, we split the job over two years). Marco and Edgar took their time, were diligent, thorough, and meticulous. Cleanup at the end of every day was so remarkable that, except for the tools and materials they left in place, you’d never have known that anything was going on at all. Once the prep and power washing were complete, painting began. Same thing: diligent, thorough, and meticulous. Nothing rushed, nothing skipped. Although we never changed our minds on the house color or the trim color, we dithered and changed our minds more than once on the stain for the front steps, for the porch, and for the front door. Anthony was supportive, patient, and helpful throughout. It took us some time to settle on what we wanted (or thought we wanted) and all three were amazing throughout the entire process. The house (at least the two sides they worked on) are in better shape than when we began. They silently made little (or not-so-little) repairs, fixed things, took care in disassembling and reassembling things (like the front door hardware). One day, I saw Marco cleaning the storm windows before he put them back in place. Cleaning the storm windows! I would venture to guess that 99+% of painters out there are going to do a beautiful job of simply putting the windows back in place. How many of them will actually take the time to clean every storm window, front and back, before replacing it? We still aren’t certain what to do about the front steps and railings, but Anthony was there every step of the way to offer advice on how to proceed so that if we change our minds by next spring, he can revise what they’ve done with the least amount of time and effort. One downspout has been leaking noisily since they replaced it. I can’t emphasize clearly enough how attentive Anthony has been in getting that resolved. I wish they cost less. But they are worth every penny they charge. We have not regretted choosing them for an instant, are very pleased with the job, and would recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, porch repair

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the glowing and detailed review! I’m glad we were able to deliver in every [Member Name Removed] of the project throughout. It was great to work with you on the project and help with the decision making. Enjoy the new look of the two sides and will be great to finish the house next spring... looking forward to it! Cheers, [Member Name Removed]

09/01/2020

DARLENE N.

Excellent. I had indoor painting done by them last year and they went above And beyond what I expected and that’s why I hired them for this outside work. They do an excellent job of prepping, cleaning, and use two coats of paint. They are also very good about cleaning up everything when they are done with the work.

Description of Work
Iron fences, railings, and furniture were painted

Category basement waterproofing, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

This is the second project with [Member Name Removed] and she’s fantastic to work with. Great communication with myself and the guys. So glad you’re happy with everything [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy the new look of the iron fences and furniture. Cheers, Anthony

06/13/2020

Matthew P.

Anthony and Dynamic Colors were terrific. We have used them for several projects over the past 6-7 years and the quality and professionalism is the best of any contractors we have used for any projects. We couldn't recommend them more.

Description of Work
External house trim painting, epoxy and paint front and back stoops/stairs

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

Always the best to work with [Member Name Removed]. We have done many projects together and all have gone great with help from Matt. Thanks! Anthony

06/03/2020

KM S.

Have been using Dynamic Colors for years. Outstanding work and service. Happy to continue working with them.

Description of Work
painting interior and exterior

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

It’s been great to work with Kathleen on her many projects. Looking forward to our next! Anthony

04/14/2020

William S.

Upon inspection by the owner, we learned that much of the original plaster had separated from the lath and would have to be replaced before it could be painted. The project would turn into a 10 day job with 3 workers laboring all day. The result was amazing and can only be described as beautiful. They were thorough and meticulous, taking the time to do it right. The owner and his team are the ultimate professionals with good communication and flexibility. This is our second project with this company and I would give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Painting of our entry stairwell in a century 3-flat.

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

So glad to hear that you’re happy with everything [Member Name Removed]. This was a true restoration project of the old plaster walls and ceilings. The guys were incredible and great to work with you on the project. Anthony

03/30/2020

John N.

They did a nice job, they did exactly what they said that they will do and they have a fair price.

Description of Work
They painted an office for us.

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

Glad you're happy with everything [Member Name Removed] and went as expected. Thank you! Anthony

02/19/2020

carolyn K.

Project went very well although it ran over estimated time by a few days. Tim and Roberto were great-very skilled and took great care with my home. They cleaned up every day before they left. My home looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Drywall repair and interior painting

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Dhrjr

12/11/2019

Kari M.

Dynamic Colors was excellent from beginning to end. Anthony was quick to respond to any questions and responsive to our needs. His team of painters were great, cleaned up after themselves and the end result went above our expectations. We couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Entire condo interior painting after remodeling project

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

Was great to work with [Member Name Removed] on her project and helping her finish so she can start enjoying her new space. Thanks so much! Anthony

11/16/2019

Brian J.

Dynamic Colors did a fantastic job from start to finish. Prompt response time for an estimate, and they were able to start the project within a short time frame. The painters did a great job; exactly as I wanted it, and actually finished ahead of schedule. At the final walk-through not a single thing was missed. They took their time in cleaning up and left my home cleaner than when they arrived. I would highly recommend this company for painting.

Description of Work
Painting of my stairwell, hallway and 2 bathrooms

Work Completed On 11/13/2019