Automatic Appliance Parts

Founded 1968 • With Angi since October 2006

Appliance parts, HVAC parts, cleaners and supplies. 7 branches: Norridge, Evanston, Arlington Heights, Downers Grove, Aurora, Midlothian and Rockford. Open to the public and service companies....

Patriot Appliance Repair

Patriot Appliance Repair

Servicing Lake, Kane, DuPage, & Cook Counties. Patriot Appliance Repair is a Veteran owned business since 2020, specializing in appliance repair services. 100% percent of our employees are combat veterans, who honorably served our country. Our veterans have committed to honorably serving you and your home repair needs. Patriot Appliance Repair is dedicated to providing our customers with an affordable, guaranteed appliance repair. We repair standard appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Patriot Appliance Repair services include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, washers, dryers, disposals and hot water tanks. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands (We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel) Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Patriot Appliance Repair Making Appliances Great Again

Offers by Patriot Appliance Repair on Angi

09/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A repairman came fairly late in the evening, after I would've thought everyone would be home, but that was toward the end of his day and we were glad he showed up. Our frig was nearly non-functional. He did what he could to fix it and gave us an invaluable tip on maintenance of our fussy appliance (we didn't realize it was fussy and from a less reliable brand until we called them and they interpreted its serial number). It went quickly and well. We were very happy with his work, but felt sorry that he had such a long day.

03/25/2013

The dryer was not heating. We called. He called back and came at the appointed time. He replaced the broken igniter very quickly since he had one with him. He was professional and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely call this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired gas clothes dryer by replacing broken igniter.

12/28/2011

They had the dishwasher part on hand and I picked it up that day.  The refrigerator part had to be ordered but came the next day.  You can look online and see schematics to see if you want to get a part number.  Prices were as good as online sites especially when you consider shipping costs.  They also carried the water filter for my fridge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered a part for my refrigerator drawer and a water filter.  A few months ago I also purchased a part for my dishwasher door spring.

10/05/2006

Automatic is an authorized replacement parts company for many major brands. I needed to replace a broken shelf bracket in my less than 1-year-old refrigerator. They said it would be about a week to get it, but they called the very next day to tell me it had arrived. Now THAT'S service! They also supplied the name of a refrigerator repair person who successfully repaired my boyfriend's fridge when ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supplied warranty part for Frigidaire refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Parts and supplies for domestic and some commercial appliances.

We do not do service on machines.