All Natural Carpet Upholstery & Air Duct Cleaners

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2007

We are owner/operated and have been servicing the Chicago area since 1995. Our mission is to offer a superior service at a fair price. Our services include Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning. Call for our Angie's List discount. We also have discounts for seniors and our military.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

carpet cleaning (132)air duct cleaning (63)dryer vent cleaning (26)upholstery cleaning (13)
Mark W.
12/17/2020
Work was done timely and well by the supplier.
Description of Work
Carpet and vent cleaning
Leah P.
09/04/2020
Carpet looks great. They were on time and the job was quick. Jonathan sent a quote right away and communicated well with me throughout the project.
Description of Work
carpet cleaning
paul C.
05/22/2020
The company I contacted was Mr Duct. Mr Duct arrived on time. Mr Duct cleaned my air vents at a reasonable price and was done in one hour.
Description of Work
Air duct cleaning
$300
Vicky D.
05/07/2020
John and his son were a pleasure to work with!! They definitely know there trade and explained everything perfectly. They did a fantastic job and even got a pet stain out! We will not hesitate to use them again! A+

Review for All Natural Carpet Upholstery & Air Duct Cleaners - 19255 W Quail Ct, Elwood, IL - 38548240
Description of Work
Apartment carpet cleaned and sanitizer applied
$99
Hire Again?

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to serve you.
Cara-Lynne C.
01/17/2020
Carpet cleaning of entire large home
Description of Work
Absolutely wonderful company to work with! I submitted a quote request and they got back to me right away with a great price and were able to have guys over to clean within a day. When the guys arrived, they were punctual, polite, professional. They spot cleaned the small stains and the carpets looked beautiful They went above and beyond to clean an area by my closet doors that I thought was ruined. They got it looking like new! I could not be happier. A++++ company. I would definitely highly recommend.
Elisabeth C.
10/21/2019
I tried All Natural Carpet for the first time today and was amazed at how well they removed all the pet stains and made the carpets look like new again. They did an outstanding job, were very pleasant, professional and easy to work with. I can highly recommend them and will hire them again.
Description of Work
Living Room carpet and dining room area rug cleaned
$135
Hire Again?

Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure to clean for you.
joy K.
09/30/2019
Well. He was punctual and pleasant to work with. The carpets look and smell great
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning
$230
Hire Again?

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you.
Dan L.
01/04/2019
Fastest quote, quickest service, best price. Carpet looks awesome. Highest recommendation.
Description of Work
Cleaned 9x12 foot shag carpet stained by pet
Alexander W.
12/10/2018
On time. Great communication and they did a great job. Our rugs look great. They were very flexible with scheduling and very responsive. They worked quickly.
Description of Work
Cleaned two area rugs
Lori H.
07/27/2018
Perfect! All stains removed. He moved all the furniture i could not move, even though i did not ask him to do it. He vacuumed everywhere before cleaning the carpet. There's no odd oder. He made sure that he cleaned everything perfect and asked for my approval of the price before he cleaned. This is the best carpet cleaning service BY FAR I've ever had and I've had a lot. This is probably the 20th time i've used All Natural. They are my favorite.
Description of Work
He arrived on time and cleaned the basement, basement stairs, stairs upstairs, master bedroom, hallway, and living room
$300
Dana M.
06/04/2018
Contact and scheduling the service was quick and easy. They arrived on time and did a thorough job, carpet looks great. The price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend.
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning
Star L.
05/30/2018
Excellent. The furniture had per smells and dog hair and both were removed.
Description of Work
Clean couch and chair
upholstery cleaning
Marcquel P.
01/23/2018
Wife mentioned that the service was a good value and that she would like to hire again and consider for upcoming duct cleaning.
Description of Work
Carpet cleaned for two rooms.
$99
Mark V.
12/01/2017
Well. He arrived on time. He was very courteous. He explained why he could clean the chairs but not the couches( they are silk). The carpet looks like new. There is no chemical smell, rather it smells clean.
Description of Work
Carpet and. Upholstery cleaning.
carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Linda C.
11/15/2017
Excellent! I'm trilled with the results. We had just been through a couple of months of housebreaking a puppy, and our carpets truly needed a lot of attention. All Natural arrived as scheduled, and handled the job professionally and efficiently. My carpets look (and smell) great!
Description of Work
We bought an Angie's List for 4 rooms of carpet cleaning with protection, and we added deodorizer.
Hire Again?

Thank you for your great review.
Robbie C.
10/02/2017
Well done, a big improvement to the air quality and carpet!
Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning and carpet cleaning.
$400
Hire Again?

Thank you for the great review.
Carolyn D.
08/14/2017
Prompt service and natural products
Description of Work
Duct cleaning & carpet shampoo 3BR
$400
Christina P.
08/09/2017
It went ok. It was a hectic day for me. I did notice some dirt still in a couple of the vents after they left.
Description of Work
I had the air ducts and dryer vents cleaned.
Category
air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning
Stacy M.
06/23/2017
Fantastic company. The gentlemen were on time, efficient, clean and very pleasant. I highly recommend these guys.
Description of Work
Carpets cleaned, ducts and dryer vent cleaned
Category
carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning
$810
Hire Again?

Thanks for your great review.
Lucy R.
05/16/2017
I was very satisfied. They called me back promptly, set up the appointment and showed up at the scheduled time. The sofa, chair and living room smelled completely refreshed after the cleaning.
Description of Work
Cleaning of sofa, chair and pillow due to pet accidents.vre
carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning
$149
Hire Again?

Thanks for your great review
Caryn S.
05/12/2017
Very professional. Special deal for couch, loveseat and one chair. $35 for additional chair. Not all the debris was vacuumed out between back and seat but overall very satisfied with cleaning.
Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning
upholstery cleaning
Reynaldo D.
05/11/2017
Great work and smooth transaction. It was awesome , John is a a good guy.
Description of Work
Great work and pleasant service .
Hire Again?

Thanks for your review, it was a pleasure to service you
Naren P.
05/03/2017
Done cleaning professionally. first 13 vents covered this deal and had to pay for extra vents but happy with the professional cleaning.
Description of Work
Vents cleaning

Sarah B.
05/03/2017
They were awesome! I would hire them again!
Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Jennifer W.
04/12/2017
Very well. There was a small issue with timing, as we had agreed upon 9 AM and they called that morning to say they would come around 9:30, but they were great once they got here. They did a thorough cleaning and greatly reduced my family's allergic reactions in the house.
Description of Work
We moved into a home where the prior owners had a cat and our family has allergies. We had them deep clean the carpets and HVAC system.
$500

Phone

19255 W Quail Ct

Elwood, IL 60421

Website

Other Information

Services offered

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Wet Clean & Dry Clean Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Covid-19 update

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Payment options