Universal Home Theater

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2010

With over 12yrs experience my team and I have served the chicagoland area. My company is fully insured and offers warranties on work performed. We offer free in home consultation, and flat fees....

JUNK Relief

JUNK Relief

Need to get rid of some junk? At Junk Relief, we have the answer to all of your junk removal needs, no matter how big or small. Whether you need one couch removed or an entire building cleared out, we can help. Take advantage of the junk removal leader in the Chicago land area. Award winning.

Offers by JUNK Relief on Angi

05/03/2017

He replaced my universal remote and a new reciever. Overall, my experience was great. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virgil is great. He helped me with my home theater which had been damaged by an electrical storm.

03/28/2017

Their ideas helped me decide not to do the wall mount I had been contemplating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Universal provided an invaluable free consult.

04/04/2015

Daniel was the technician and did an excellent job! He ensured that the antenna would pull in as many broadcast channels as possible including CBS which is the most difficult channel to receive. In all, we receive over 70 channels and have cut the U-Verse cable cord. We have signed up for Netflix, Hulu Plus & Amazon Prime and have cut our monthly TV costs significantly. Universal Home Theater made...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Universal mounted a Mohu Leaf 50 antenna in the attic, ran coax cable to two TV''s (one wall mounted) and verified that I received OTA broadcast channels.

03/18/2015

Prompt and friendly very neat and took care getting it just right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted TV and sound bar running wires behind wall

02/21/2014

Did more than I expected. They also cleaned up after themselves and disposed of the tv box for us. We were very pleased, and recommended them to others in the building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to construction on the toll road, we were late getting to the property. They waited patiently. I wanted a 60" tv mounted on the wall of my sons condo. A surprise Xmas present. They ran the wiring for the tv in the wall, put in an outlet, mounted the bracket and mounted the tv.

CATEGORY home theater design

TV antenna, repair & sales.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa